Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,552 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Tethering On Htc-hd7. Mtn Network. Can Someone Help Me Out? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tethering On Htc-hd7. Mtn Network. Can Someone Help Me Out? (2142 Views)

Force Tethering On Android To PC While On Etisalat BB Plan / Photo Of The Day - See What Bad Network Can Cause / He Needs Help On How To Download 2go Messenger On Htc Windows Mobile. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tethering On Htc-hd7. Mtn Network. Can Someone Help Me Out? by KunleA2(m): 12:03pm On Jun 11, 2011
Hi guys,

I am on MTN network and has the HTC-HD7. I need to be able to configure it to be able to tether and browse on my laptop.

Don't know how to go about it.

Someone please help out and give me the step by step instructions.

Thanks in anticipation .
Re: Tethering On Htc-hd7. Mtn Network. Can Someone Help Me Out? by FabulousAutos(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2012
Old thread though. I was about asking the same question here.

Can someone advise pls.
Re: Tethering On Htc-hd7. Mtn Network. Can Someone Help Me Out? by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2012
tethering is not supported (was not) by windows phone 7 os

until the latest updates.
so if you want to tether, you have to update your phone to the latest.

sadly tho, i am not sure if the latest win phone 7 is available for your phone. you may check though.

sad, but now you see why some of us think that win phone 7 is a dead duck
Re: Tethering On Htc-hd7. Mtn Network. Can Someone Help Me Out? by FabulousAutos(m): 10:14am On Jul 03, 2012
[/quote]r
4llerbuntu: tethering is not supported (was not) by windows phone 7 os

sadly tho, i am not sure if the latest win phone 7 is available for your phone. you may check though.

I use HTC Desire S. Its an android 2.3 phone.
Re: Tethering On Htc-hd7. Mtn Network. Can Someone Help Me Out? by brianromel(m): 10:41am On Jul 04, 2012
Fabulous Autos:

r tethering is not supported (was not) by windows phone 7 os

I use HTC Desire S. Its an android 2.3 phone.

If its a 2.3 you should see teethering option in your wireless and network settings. Its usually named mobile and usb teethering.

Just make sure you mobile internet is on before you use it.

Also set it to wpa wep, if you dont want some lucky bloke with a laptop, picking your bandwidth clean for you.

(1) (Reply)

Office Address Of RIM (black Berry) In Nigeria / Please Can I Fix My Samsung Galaxy Tab In Lagos. / Hacking Nokia Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.