Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

JAMB Regularisation Is Taking Too Much Time - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / JAMB Regularisation Is Taking Too Much Time (2486 Views)

NYSC 2018/ 2019 Jamb Regularisation/prospective Corpers / Need Urgent Advice on Jamb Regularisation / Jamb Regularisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Regularisation Is Taking Too Much Time by ekrizz(m): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hello guys.

Please I need your advice on this issue.

My twin sister started processing her JAMB regularisation for NYSC mobilisation since middle of this year, but it has not reflected yet.

The last information we got was it's with the state JAMB office (not so sure).

This is in Imo state. She graduated from IMSU.

How can we fast track the process?
Re: JAMB Regularisation Is Taking Too Much Time by ekrizz(m): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2021
Guys, please I need assistance with this issue. It's really serious.

Don't just read and leave.

If you've encountered this kind of problem, please share how you solved it.

Thank you
Re: JAMB Regularisation Is Taking Too Much Time by Itzallison(m): 5:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
ekrizz:
Hello guys.

My twin sister started processing her JAMB regularisation for NYSC mobilisation since middle of this year, but it has not reflected yet.

You guys should relax
That was how they delay me
I register January and received my mail from Abuja last month but hope her credentials are correct if not na another stress ohh

Re: JAMB Regularisation Is Taking Too Much Time by Itzallison(m): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
You guys should relax
I register January and received my mail from Abuja last month but hope her credentials are correct if not na another stress ohh...
Re: JAMB Regularisation Is Taking Too Much Time by dultraray: 6:19am On Dec 07, 2021
This is really an issue expecially for students in Imo State. Two years after graduation and Jamb is still delaying their regularization.
That's how my friend's dad called deputy registrar is Federal Polytechnic Nekede because of this issue, the man was handicapped self
Re: JAMB Regularisation Is Taking Too Much Time by ekrizz(m): 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
Itzallison:
You guys should relax
I register January and received my mail from Abuja last month but hope her credentials are correct if not na another stress ohh...

This thing is really bad. Why this delay?
Re: JAMB Regularisation Is Taking Too Much Time by ekrizz(m): 12:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
dultraray:
This is really an issue expecially for students in Imo State. Two years after graduation and Jamb is still delaying their regularization.
That's how my friend's dad called deputy registrar is Federal Polytechnic Nekede because of this issue, the man was handicapped self

It's frustrating
Re: JAMB Regularisation Is Taking Too Much Time by chuckjacs: 10:21am On Dec 12, 2021
ekrizz:
Hello guys.

I had same issue with mine as well from same Imo state though am a FUTOITE but it has bn resolved.

Your sister has to make sure that IMSU admissions office has authorized n uploaded her regularization ref no and submitted her indemnity form to jamb state office @okigweroad.

This is very important cos during my own time, my indemnity form was sent to jamb state office without the necessary authorization from school, which was a human error frm their part.

The guy incharge of the upload at jamb office had to keep it aside just like that.

I became worried when my mates i did the regularization with started seeing their admission letter n mine was not out.

I had to go to jamb office to find out why the delay, that was where i found out about the ish above.

I went to sch n resubmitted the indemnity form for them to authorize n do the upload.

After that in about 3 days i called a contact i got her no. when i went to jamb office, i got the approval frm jamb state office.

In 2days time i got the approval frm jamb hq abuja n my jamb admission letter was out.

Let ur sister find out first that the school has done the right thing by authorizing her indemnity form.

Then she can goto jamb office owerri with a printed copy of her indemnity form n ask questions.

Ps: she should be willing to coff up some few naira 4 this. This country is despicable when it comes to public office bureaucracy.

Goodluck to her!

1 Like

Re: JAMB Regularisation Is Taking Too Much Time by ekrizz(m): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2021
chuckjacs:

I had same issue with mine as well from same Imo state though am a FUTOITE but it has bn resolved.

Your sister has to make sure that IMSU admissions office has authorized n uploaded her regularization ref no and submitted her indemnity form to jamb state office @okigweroad.

This is very important cos during my own time, my indemnity form was sent to jamb state office without the necessary authorization from school, which was a human error frm their part.

The guy incharge of the upload at jamb office had to keep it aside just like that.

I became worried when my mates i did the regularization with started seeing their admission letter n mine was not out.

I had to go to jamb office to find out why the delay, that was where i found out about the ish above.

I went to sch n resubmitted the indemnity form for them to authorize n do the upload.

After that in about 3 days i called a contact i got her no. when i went to jamb office, i got the approval frm jamb state office.

In 2days time i got the approval frm jamb hq abuja n my jamb admission letter was out.

Let ur sister find out first that the school has done the right thing by authorizing her indemnity form.

Then she can goto jamb office owerri with a printed copy of her indemnity form n ask questions.

Ps: she should be willing to coff up some few naira 4 this. This country is despicable when it comes to public office bureaucracy.

Goodluck to her!

Thanks my brother. Glad to hear you are a FUTOite, I am too.

Well, she did the whole transaction with one of those café guys around their school. The guy said it has left the school office to the state JAMB office.

Please when did you process yours?
Re: JAMB Regularisation Is Taking Too Much Time by chuckjacs: 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
ekrizz:

Thanks my brother. Glad to hear you are a FUTOite, I am too.

Well, she did the whole transaction with one of those café guys around their school. The guy said it has left the school office to the state JAMB office.

Please when did you process yours?

i did mine around april this year and got the admission letter by november due to the delays frm school.

Since it's bn established it has gone to jamb office owerri, she should get there n ask why the delay.

I just hope she hasn't bn duped cos cyber cafe's are no longer allowed to process jamb regularization since the beginning of this year.

Everything must be done at the jamb state office.
Re: JAMB Regularisation Is Taking Too Much Time by dultraray: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2021
chuckjacs:

Goodluck to her!

Pls can you share the contact of the person in Jamb office, even if I have to pay the person to upload the documents, went there last week and they said our school dumped over 800 indemnity form with them, that I shouldn't even expect March batch

I just need someone to sort out mine and upload it
Thanks alot
Re: JAMB Regularisation Is Taking Too Much Time by dultraray: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2021
Nato008:

Do u still need help with the jamb stuff....

Yes o, my contact is there, I'm waiting for you to contact me before I remove it
Re: JAMB Regularisation Is Taking Too Much Time by Nato008(m): 8:57am On Dec 29, 2021
dultraray:

Yes o, my contact is there, I'm waiting for you to contact me before I remove it
Send me an email notification, I can't seem to see your number
Re: JAMB Regularisation Is Taking Too Much Time by Dymaco(m): 9:22am On Dec 31, 2021
How will I know that I don't need to do jamb regularisation?
Re: JAMB Regularisation Is Taking Too Much Time by Timigold1234(f): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
Dymaco:
How will I know that I don't need to do jamb regularisation?

http://jamb.gov.ng/Support

The link above is for JAMB online customer service. Generate a ticket, make your inquiry and your question will be attended to.

(1) (Reply)

Tribal Mark And Tattoo Removal / 8 Best Ways To Lose Thigh Fat Naturally At Home / Nysc Batch B 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.