Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully (51768 Views)

Parents Storm Ojodu Grammar school In Search Of Their Children (Video) / FUTA Final Year Students Storm School In A Grand Style (Photos) / IMT Student And His "Customised Vehicle" Storm School In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by lalasticlala(m): 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2021
In secondary schools, some students report their bullies - fellow students or even teachers to their parents, elder siblings or guardians.

Sometimes, the parents would storm the school to confront and fight the bullies.

Who experienced this in school? Share your experiences.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by tillaman(m): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2021
shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Ryda(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
I would love such experience, make I enroll my child first.

We go first scatter things for the school before I start to ask questions.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Chiden(f): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2021
My mum never fought for me. No one ever did, I was always a victim. It kinda made schooling difficult for me.. but it made me stay out of trouble. Always minding my business, people could step on my toes and walk away. I'll still tell you sorry and cry...

Sometimes when I tell my mum she'd blame me for being there at the point I was bullied.. so I'd always conceal. No one cared that much..

271 Likes 18 Shares

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by KillIgbohoN0W: 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
My father tried but when he walked into the male hostel, liver fail am. The smell of weed and hardened criminal looks on the faces he saw make am change him mind sharp sharp

256 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by agadam(m): 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2021
some parents will be like, you too bully who you fit bully undecided

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by iamyemiakins(m): 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
When you report ur bullies to ur big brothers and they show up on visiting day to treat their fück up grin

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by EstatePropertyP: 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2021
My children just started this new school. The oldest pupil in their class is the biggest and a bully. Several times they came back home without their pencils or erasers. One day my wife asked why their stuffs were always missing, like every couple of days, that was when we knew they were being bullied.

Immediately, we asked them to report to their class teacher the next time they're being bullied. They still came home with the same report. My wife went to the school to complain to the teacher and the usual, "we'll do something about it" came up but nothing changed.

I wasn't happy the next time my children complained about this same bully. I had to tell them to tell the bully that the next time she bullies them I'll personally go there and beat her myself. They told her and the bullying stopped.

I forgot about this issue until today. When I asked them what transpired they said she said she would not play with them again, and she stopped playing with them. I think I prefer it this way.

Next term I'm changing their school!

389 Likes 15 Shares

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Ulunne777(f): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2021
My son came home to tell me his teacher calls him "big head" which saddened him. He's new to the school and was still trying to fit in and here comes a teacher,of all names in the world,Big head is the best for him not like his head is bigoo.

Went to his school the next day and met the teacher.Imagine she telling me "ask other boys in my class I call all of them big head.How can she ridicule a male when she's been praying for one(has 4 girls as I later discovered)"

My son insisted right before her that it was only him she called thatand me I warned her seriously. That was how the shit ended.

I know where to draw the line but I will not accommodate any act that will affect my kids self esteem.

343 Likes 15 Shares

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by cherishmichael: 8:47pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mine was very terrible, can't say it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by longetivity(m): 9:07pm On Dec 04, 2021
NIGERIAN private schools is now becoming something else

From a frustrated teacher hitting an innocent boys head on the table while his fronth teeth jumped out

Deeper life student being sodomized by his seniors

And a boy that was tortured to death for refusing to be a cultist and many more of this bullshits

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by iamyemiakins(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
You dare bully my kids and Imma pull up in the school like this, to instill everlasting fear in you! angry

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by starbuck(f): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2021
My daughter is 12 and in Jss2... Something of such happened in their class but the case was that of student who was to repeat because he failed.. The boy in question refused to repeat the Jss2 that he was asked to and he went ahead to even sort the school principal with 5k but his friends advised him against that because they know the woman in question doesn't entertain rubbish...

His next line of action was to go buy 5k plus padlock to lock the school gate from outside twice or thrice a week without the security guard knowing who does that.. Mind you, the school has boarding facilities with students and teachers and the owner living there.. When the locking of the school became rampant, the security man devised a mean and caught him in the middle of the night when he came to lock the school from outside...

Stories now emerge that he wanted to burn the school too and he had also come to school with a gun( this is where my daughter's case in).. She was the person who saw something like a gun in his bag one of the days he came to school and she brought it up when they were called to testify about the boy and his evil deeds...

When the boy's mother was summoned and she was told if she was aware that his son usually leave at night and come to the school to lock the gate, she said that they live in a big house and she usually not aware when someone goes in or out of the house but she had a slight knowledge about the day her son was caught because he didn't come back on time from the errand she sent him... They told her about the gun, she said that her son has so many toys with guns included, so maybe it was one of the the toy guns that his mates saw and thought it was a real gun..

After the bla bla, they asked her to take her son home till further notice... When my daughter came back and told me about it and the threat the boy made to her and one other of their classmates that he will deal with them... I was like, these people don't know me ooo, told my husband about it and told him that i would be going right to the student house to confront him and the mother, he was like 'I shouldn't try it because it would look like i am invading in their privacy because kids can say anything and don't mean it' '

Husbandman didn't know me well enough... I located the woman's house in the absence of my kids and husband and dropped a piece of mind with her and her son ( I activated my stuttering voice too so they will know i can devour anyone once it comes to my flesh)

248 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
I witnessed one when i was in primary 4.

The teacher beat the girl and the following day her parents came to school and beat up the teacher. Before you know it, every where scattered and the whole school was thrown into commotion.

Me I was happy that school will dismiss early that day. What did I know then?

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Kobicove(m): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
If Sylvester Oromoni's parents had gone to his school to manhandle his bullies he may still be alive today sad

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Oblongata: 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
The best guard against bullying of your ward is by being their close confidant and to let them know that whatever goes on out there he/she feels that isn’t right can be reported to you and you are their messiah I.e you are greater than any threat they can face out there even if it is their proprietor or governor or President! Build a great relationship with your children now!!!

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Thinktwicemybro: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
I didn't need my parents to take care of my bully back then. He arouse the beast in me one day and I fought him and almost paralyzed his hands. Not even my principal could remove my grip from him, he was later admitted in the hospital and left the school the next term. I would train my child to beat his bully.

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Femich18(m): 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
I didn't experience this though. Lemme sit and read
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by tonididdy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
...That's me should any somebody's son or daughter scratch my daughters skin angry undecided

3 Likes

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Dididrumz(m): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Reading...
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Basic thing parents have to do is to know their child first, then report to the school if anything funny is happening.

If the school does nothing about it...remove your child.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
It's a sweet gesture but an unhealthy one. Parents should teach kids how to stand up for themselves and without using violence. If the bullies persist, involve the school authorities or even the Police, but don't take matters into your own hands.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by NwaNimo1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2021

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Playthepianos: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
Yeah, it happenedbto me precisely thirteen years ago when I was in secondary school. That time , bullying in all government school in Lagos was at its lpeak.

I was in JSS2 when one tall fat senior enjoyed bullying me and my two friends, becayse we were small.

When it was too much, I reported to my parents. The next day, I was shocked to find my father in school before assembly.

When the teachers agreed to show him the senior bullying his son, I beat the hell out of the bastard, slapped his head and teeth and warned him never to bully me again. Yes, it was me that did all that to the bully because I was my dad and mum. grin grin grin

I deserve some accolades.

When I got to SS3, I decided to bully my juniors because I was bullied when I was a junior. Guess what - I bullied them. I bullied one fine newcomer girl to be my girlfriend but she didn't flinch. Unfortunately, her father was a policeman so he came two days later for me before assembly again. When I was told some policemen were in school for me (I was a prefect but I was going to school late..e no concern me), I ran away.

Me wey be odogwu those days.

Today, Ladies and gentlemen I am very tall and no one can bully me.

I rise. Court!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Baira: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
It's a good thing honestly.

1 Like

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by Passionate888: 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin grin
hehehe.. naso
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by tollyboy5(m): 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
grin my mum did , but she scold me first.

Senior yewande if I catch you ehn! I'll slap you.

God save. Most teachers my. Dad was base at Abuja if. Not... grin
Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:03pm On Dec 04, 2021
starbuck:
My daughter is 12 and in Jss2... Something of such happened in their class but the case was that of student who was to repeat because he failed.. The boy in question refused to repeat the Jss2 that he was asked to and he went ahead to even sort the school principal with 5k but his friends advised him against that because they know the woman in question doesn't entertain rubbish...

His next line of action was to go buy 5k plus padlock to lock the school gate from outside twice or thrice a week without the security guard knowing who does that.. Mind you, the school has boarding facilities with students and teachers and the owner living there.. When the locking of the school became rampant, the security man devised a mean and caught him in the middle of the night when he came to lock the school from outside...

Stories now emerge that he wanted to burn the school too and he had also come to school with a gun( this is where my daughter's case in).. She was the person who saw something like a gun in his bag one of the days he came to school and she brought it up when they were called to testify about the boy and his evil deeds...

When the boy's mother was summoned and she was told if she was aware that his son usually leave at night and come to the school to lock the gate, she said that they live in a big house and she usually not aware when someone goes in or out of the house but she had a slight knowledge about the day her son was caught because he didn't come back on time from the errand she sent him... They told her about the gun, she said that her son has so many toys with guns included, so maybe it was one of the the toy guns that his mates saw and thought it was a real gun..

After the bla bla, they asked her to take her son home till further notice... When my daughter came back and told me about it and the threat the boy made to her and one other of their classmates that he will deal with them... I was like, these people don't know me ooo, told my husband about it and told him that i would be going right to the student house to confront him and the mother, he was like 'I shouldn't try it because it would look like i am invading in their privacy because kids can say anything and don't mean it' '

Husbandman didn't know me well enough... I located the woman's house in the absence of my kids and husband and dropped a piece of mind with her and her son ( I activated my stuttering voice too so they will know i can devour anyone once it comes to my flesh)

Only one person go just post one long epistle of boredom like so? shocked shocked

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Parents Storm School To Beat Their Child's Bully by petsey(m): 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
Lol... no be now adays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

300 Level UNICAL Student Dies In Her Sleep / Umar Musa University Bans Christian Gatherings Leaving Islamic Gathering Only / See How University Girls Get Their Daily Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.