Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,134 members, 7,852,852 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) (38244 Views)

Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) / Victor Obinna And Oyinbo Girlfriend Vacation In Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by toxict14: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
Must you like everything?
paulolee:
congrats nsofor, I remember his time in eagles wey e de score Tunder bolt shots from long range like d Brazilian andraino..
it seems he has been tied down by this beautiful Victoria but I dnt like dt topless baby bump photoshoot dey both did n it look asif nsofor was forced bcoz dt isnt our culture
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 8:21pm On Dec 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

You won't understand.
EVIL knows no bound, irrespective of Color!
I have many white ladies as friends..
They are entirely different in thinking.
Your white wife can divorce and claim your properties for not hugging her.
They are VOLATILE!
Still they are better in relationship than nigerian ladies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2021
Congratulations...
If na Naija Girl I for say make you do DNA test .. Bit it's Team Foreign.

Do no shaking..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by CUMIN: 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2021
Dukeolumidemans:
Congratulations my brother. Scoring from every angle...

Why do you people exaggerate like this ... it's just a lone goal.
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by TheNoble007(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
saphiere:
Beautiful people. God do my own please.

Hello. I don't see you getting married with your current mindset unless you change.

Keep your mindset and remain single..

My spiritual eyes are opened.

Shalom

5 Likes

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by babavik: 9:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
Chai!
I can't wait to leave this country. Wanna make some babies with them pretty white girls
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Carlylepneuma: 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
Fake love fake people...
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:06pm On Dec 05, 2021
TheNoble007:

Hello. I don't see you getting married with your current mindset unless you change.

Keep your mindset and remain single..

My spiritual eyes are opened.
Shalom

I thought you stopped seeing things or dropping prophecies on Nairaland?
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by swedbase(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
alizma:
When oyibo woman won kiss, she go close eyes, that is a sign of trust and surrender to the man to take control but naija girls go open their eye because the heart belongs to different men and they can't surrender it to one.
Your head dey there.
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by ugwumichael(m): 10:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
yinkaOdutuyo:
The baby girl go sabi grab di.ck eh, sorry go sabi grab duck.

You are really sick upstairs. How could you say such about a baby.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Broveens42(m): 10:20pm On Dec 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

You won't understand.
EVIL knows no bound, irrespective of Color!
I have many white ladies as friends..
They are entirely different in thinking.
Your white wife can divorce and claim your properties for not hugging her.
They are VOLATILE!

All ladies are same irrespective of race or colour. The only difference is environmental factor. What do I mean by that?
When a lady knows she has so much powers backed by government policies (as in the case of most whites), she looks quite volatile to you. But the brighter side of dating a white lady is that you won't have to pay bride price of 500 k for a lady who has had sex multiple times. Also, you won't have to do traditional wedding twice( white wedding and traditional wedding of nija).

Protect the girl child here too and watch how more volatile ours would become.
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2021
Broveens42:

All ladies are same irrespective of race or colour. The only difference is environmental factor. What do I mean by that?
When a lady knows she has so much powers backed by government policies (as in the case of most whites), she looks quite volatile to you. But the brighter side of dating a white lady is that you won't have to pay bride price of 500 k for a lady who has had sex multiple times. Also, you won't have to do traditional wedding twice( white wedding and traditional wedding of nija).

Protect the girl child here too and watch how more volatile ours would become.
grin grin grin cheesy
Is 500k Bride price your problem?
I can understand
Did you know that the very day I married my wife, I inherited 20million Naira through marriage. This excluded my worth before marriage.
Sometimes, we the married men have to speak out too. Not all LADIES are ladened with burdens.

Few years from now, I hope to repropose & remarry my wife again.
She's worth it.
I wouldn't mind spending 10millon for people to feast on that day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2021
Mr Nsofor only went to Europe to marry and get better life. Lool...
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by stayclearofme: 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2021
MartinsD12:

Which Nigerians Ladies, the one that will empty your bank account if given opportunity, she go nag you tire with over spending , buying this buying without contributing a dime, Nigerian ladies are no go area mehn
Who told you white ladies don't do that? Between if you are unfortunate to always meet bad girls that is not enough for you to generalize.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2021
stayclearofme:

Who told you white ladies don't do that? Between if you are unfortunate to always meet bad girls that is not enough for you to generalize.
Nobody is unfortunate here , what am saying it's a general perception, that's the way Nigeria ladies are , case closed.
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by stayclearofme: 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
swedbase:

Your head dey there.
Two of una dey mumu! I am sure you have never met a white lady before talkless of dating one... Na movies dey deceive una.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by stayclearofme: 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2021
MartinsD12:

Nobody is unfortunate here , what am saying it's a general perception, that's the way Nigeria ladies are , case closed.
That is a very wrong perception and don't call it general. Case closed!
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2021
stayclearofme:

That is a very wrong perception and don't call it general. Case closed!
It's a general perception like I said deal with it .
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by stayclearofme: 11:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
MartinsD12:

Your stress! I have good women around me. You are obviously a male chauvinist!

2 Likes

Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by optimusprime2(m): 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2021
paulolee:
congrats nsofor, I remember his time in eagles wey e de score Tunder bolt shots from long range like d Brazilian andraino..
it seems he has been tied down by this beautiful Victoria but I dnt like dt topless baby bump photoshoot dey both did n it look asif nsofor was forced bcoz dt isnt our culture
I remember him for his dribbling on the wings more, the guy was quite good on tight angle operations...
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by stayclearofme: 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2021
MartinsD12:

Ok then don't forget that your mother is a woman.
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by waploger(m): 1:02am On Dec 06, 2021
See as God just bless that pikin.... if not na for 9ja dem for born am
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by sharone21(f): 2:46am On Dec 06, 2021
ifytrik:
Congratulations obi nsofor, you are happy today because you did not get married to 1 of this agents of sadness we call women in Nigeria

Nigeria girls are killjoy, all of them.

If Naija ladies are agents of sadness, what will u then call their oga in crime and wickedness?
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by ViktorCash: 3:04am On Dec 06, 2021
My biggest dream kiss
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 3:40am On Dec 06, 2021
/
Lucky lady.

18 years pension guaranteed whether Obinna likes it or not.

He better start playing like his life depends on it.

/
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Broveens42(m): 4:38am On Dec 06, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

grin grin grin cheesy
Is 500k Bride price your problem?
I can understand
Did you know that the very day I married my wife, I inherited 20million Naira through marriage. This excluded my worth before marriage.
Sometimes, we the married men have to speak out too. Not all LADIES are ladened with burdens.

Few years from now, I hope to repropose & remarry my wife again.
She's worth it.
I wouldn't mind spending 10millon for people to feast on that day.

Lol.
500k is not the problem. The problem is 500k for a lady who has had multiple sexual partners.

When you look at it critically, we are actually saying same thing. People will jump at your opportunity to inherit whatever. I mean that's enough reward for dating nija women and their wahala.
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by dagbas: 5:30am On Dec 06, 2021
Congratulations �
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 6:19am On Dec 06, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Who will marry our LADIES?
We have got many good ones still.
IF we keep doing this, how will our Ladies see men and settle down?
This is a man who would have married like 2 Nigerian Ladies with the aim of mopping up the overwhelming number of Nigerian Ladies littered in the streets of Nigeria.
FG and Lai Mohammed should look into this too, with the aim of taxing those settling for foreign chics at the detriment of Nigerian ladies. grin
9ja ladies now like baby mama business.
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 6:19am On Dec 06, 2021
alizma:
When oyibo woman won kiss, she go close eyes, that is a sign of trust and surrender to the man to take control but naija girls go open their eye because the heart belongs to different men and they can't surrender it to one.

So lovely
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 6:25am On Dec 06, 2021
MartinsD12:

Still they are better in relationship than nigerian ladies
Na only black fit manage oyibo ladies due to their volatility. Black loyal to Dem die
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 8:04am On Dec 06, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Bouncing2(m): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2021
Wow,, congrats bro.
I can't wait to be a papa to a mulatress wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Nigerian Bobsled & Skeleton Team At Winter Olympics Opening Event (Photos) / Chelsea Players Celebrate UEFA Super Cup Win In Dressing Room (Photos) / Kanu Nwankwo And Oliseh Mourn Amodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.