Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Seeking Poultry Farm Business Partnership - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Seeking Poultry Farm Business Partnership (282 Views)

Distress Sale Of Poultry Farm Worth 5million For Sale At 1.5million Naira / Are You Actually Desiring To Venture Into Poultry Farm Business? / Liv Farm Business Opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Poultry Farm Business Partnership by Nutridelfarms: 8:05am On Dec 05, 2021
Dear All,

Good morning. I am the founder of Nutridel Farms and an investor. Sometime last year, I invested massively into various agritech crowdfunding platforms. I knew investing into crowdfunding wasn't something I wanted to do for long due to the huge risks and uncertainties, hence, I conceived an idea to venture into farming myself. I successfully set up a poultry farm which started operation early this year. However, I was unlucky as I have huge funds stuck into these agritech crowdfunding companies.

Now, to the crux of the matter I want to discuss. My losses in crowdfunding have taken a huge tolls on my business expansion plans. Hence, I have decided to seek business partnership with interested parties. Please note that this is not a crowdfunding opportunity but an invitation to become part of the business (collective ownership and sense of responsibility) and contribute to the progress of the business. I am willing to give up 10% - 20% stake.

Interested persons should send me an email to Nutridelfarm@yahoo.com. I will be setting up a video zoom meeting with interested persons where everyone would have the opportunity to ask questions, know more about me and the business. Also, I will be presenting an investment pitch.

Peradventure, you have doubts or see this as another packaged scam or will react negatively to this post, I take no offense and I totally understand as someone who has been had his fingers severely burnt in the course of investing into agritech. I understand! I will simply move on and continue to deplete my savings and earning to fund the expansion plans as I am currently doing.

Attached to this post are:
1. Process Flow Diagram
2. Picture of our ongoing mini poultry processing plant which commenced last week Monday. As you'd see, significant progress has been made within just a week.

Thank you for your consideration. I welcome doubts, criticism, negative and positive remarks. I am available to answer any questions as well.

Re: Seeking Poultry Farm Business Partnership by Nutridelfarms: 11:33am On Dec 06, 2021
Still up

(1) (Reply)

End Of The Year Clear Out Sale / Nnpc Certified Crude Oil & Ago (diesel)available(10kmt & Above) / Cryptocurrency For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.