Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,076 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

Who Has Ever Finished Game Boy Mario? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Who Has Ever Finished Game Boy Mario? (991 Views)

Game Boy Advanced Help Needed / In Need Of A Game Boy. / Game Boy Advance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Ever Finished Game Boy Mario? by stevano(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2007
Guys,
I have finished almost all the game in Game Boy including Mario.
Re: Who Has Ever Finished Game Boy Mario? by kingadex(m): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2007
And me too,including super mario 2 and football
Re: Who Has Ever Finished Game Boy Mario? by kingadex(m): 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2007
And me too,including super mario 2 and football
Re: Who Has Ever Finished Game Boy Mario? by osasp(m): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2007
clap 4 ya sef
Re: Who Has Ever Finished Game Boy Mario? by Nella(f): 4:45pm On Aug 25, 2007
ok that thing is 4 kids!
Re: Who Has Ever Finished Game Boy Mario? by stevano(m): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2007
Guys,
Don't talk bushit because guys derive fun from playing games. Too childish to make such comment of yours.

Nella:

ok that thing is 4 kids!
Re: Who Has Ever Finished Game Boy Mario? by Nella(f): 6:05pm On Sep 01, 2007
stevano:

Guys,
Don't talk bushit because guys derive fun from playing games. Too childish to make such comment of yours.

um----no, I do play video games my self--- ( a lot actually) -- but i just think Mario is too childish! that's what ma 5 years old bro plays.
Re: Who Has Ever Finished Game Boy Mario? by dakmanzero(m): 12:13am On Sep 02, 2007
finished marioland approximately 15 years ago

finished marioland 2 approx 2 yrs after that, literally the second time i played it (that one was so easy i never saw the game over screen even once)

even a retard can finish those games. They r just too easy. fun, but easy.

If you want a *real* challenge, and you feel you are good at mario games I challenge you to play the latest true mario game, new super mario bros on nintendo DS.

It will bring back great memories from your childhood, while remaining tough and challenging enough to really give you a test of your skills and abilities! honestly that game is no 'toy' (like them marioworld and mario64)

(disclaimer: before the mario freaks here tear me apart, I know that marioworld and mario64 can be very challenging if you go to the special stages, etc. but the fact is you can finish them with absolutely no effort whatsoever. sorry guys, those games are for very young children. The last mario that was aimed at older gamers was Mario3, and thats what new smb is based on)
Re: Who Has Ever Finished Game Boy Mario? by Nella(f): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2007
dakmanzero:

(disclaimer: before the mario freaks here tear me apart, I know that marioworld and mario64 can be very challenging if you go to the special stages, etc. but the fact is you can finish them with absolutely no effort whatsoever. sorry guys, those games are for very young children. The last mario that was aimed at older gamers was Mario3, and thats what new smb is based on)

yup that's right.

(1) (Reply)

Please Can Someone Tell Me The Right Folder To Copy Homebrew App For My Psp 3.03 / The God Of War / Abuja-minna Psp Lovers! Let's Meet Here:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.