Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,569 members, 7,861,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

"Give Me Compassion" : A spiritual Song For Evangelical IMPARTATION - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Give Me Compassion" : A spiritual Song For Evangelical IMPARTATION (588 Views)

Idi Ebube By C3F Uniben Choir. See Lyrics And Download Song For Free!!! / The Best Ever Song For Nigeria By Nigerian Artistes / Download 'pray For You' - Elsam A Song For Nigerian Independence (mp3) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Give Me Compassion" : A spiritual Song For Evangelical IMPARTATION by Speaklove: 5:47pm On Dec 05, 2021
many times while walking through the street and we encounter people with various deformities and diseases or infection which has ravaged and disfigured their bodies in a terrible way, and we feel sorry ,burdened ,and concerned for such people .
some times we even offer them help in our own little capacity .

see!
that's the same way God the father,Jesus the Christ and holy spirit the convicter usually feels whenever He look upon someone who is an unbeliever, and he even feels much more .

the Bible says when a soul is won there would be rejoicing in heaven among the angels-
that is because: it pleases God and brings joy to his heart whenever a soul for whom Jesus died comes to the knowledge of the truth and accept Christ as his or her personal lord and savior.

so even though we knew that wining souls pleases the father ,
many times we never care to make conscious and delibrate effort torwards seeing that a soul is won through us .
its most times because we lack burdens for the lost ,we are shameful and mindful of the reaction of the public ,we are fearful of the threats and wrath of the unbelievers ,or we value our comfort than the burdens of the spirit etc .

are we even showing concern to see that a believing brother or sister is genuinely saved ?
do we seek after their edification till we are satisfied and convicted that they are truly saved?
( that they know what they're doing, and are not backsliding like it use to happen here on nairaland)

so in other to help us receive divine impartions and graces that swallows up our weaknesses and infirmities concerning this subject -God in his benevolence inspired me to write this so as to be a medium through which edification and help could be received to carry out this mandatory assigment.

so I was inspired with this song of the spirit ,and as you sing or chant it continuously and daily ,and ,persistently with faith ,determination and been consistent in singing ,then something spiritual will happen to your inner -man and that spirit that raised Christ from the dead will quicken and streanthing your mortal body,and one day you will wake up and count the numbers many souls that are won through you for the kingdom the same way you ues to count the blessings you've received from the kingdom one by one.
amen.
here it goes below.
[/color]
oh oh Father
give me compassion
oh oh Jesus
give me conviction
oh oh Father
give me compassion
oh oh Jesus
give me conviction

give me compassion
compassion for the lost
give me conviction
conviction for the saved

give me compassion
compassion for the lost
give me conviction
conviction for the saved

"heavenly Father
give me compassion
oh lord Jesus
give me conviction
heavenly Father
give me compassion
oh lord Jesus
give me conviction

give me compassion
compassion for the lost
give me conviction
conviction for the saved

give me compassion
compassion for the lost
give me conviction
conviction for the saved."[color=#990000]

you can turn it to prayer and pour your heart to the lord ,because it is your labour in this world that will determine you greatness in the world to come .
one of the ways to be mighty among the immortals is to win souls for them .
for God and Satan are both into soul wining business.
if you are looking for a good business idea - this is one .
so don't heistate to sing to the heavens with an open heart.
let God hear your cry in the spirit.
"give me souls or I die ! ! !"
"give me souls! ! !"
Re: "Give Me Compassion" : A spiritual Song For Evangelical IMPARTATION by Speaklove: 6:16pm On Dec 05, 2021
[/color]
How many times do you chant in the spirit so as to be quickened?
You listen to secular songs a lot
How many times have you listen to gospel songs apart from the one that was sang in the Church this Sunday?

How many gospel songs do you have in your phone ���
Are they as much as the secular songs therein ?
But you usually complain of lacking the energy to pray ,feel tired when ever its time to pray .
One of the reasons is because of the kinds of substance you infuse into your soul daily .

Start listening to gospel songs alot and your prayer life will change for good IF you keep on doing the RIGHT THING[color=#006600]
Re: "Give Me Compassion" : A spiritual Song For Evangelical IMPARTATION by Speaklove: 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2021
This song will matters to you someday if not today
Re: "Give Me Compassion" : A spiritual Song For Evangelical IMPARTATION by Speaklove: 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
It does matters
Re: "Give Me Compassion" : A spiritual Song For Evangelical IMPARTATION by Speaklove: 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Happy Sunday nairalanders

(1) (Reply)

Three (3) Reasons Why You Need A Sponsor Or Record label For Your Music / How I Will Got Signed In Mavins Record Label In The Future Will Shock People And / "I Am Sick And Tired"singer,2face Idibia Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.