Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa (32474 Views)

Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash / Man And His Mother Die In Motor Accident After Taking Her To Hospital In Kogi / Lagos Traffic Trapped Groom’s Parents, Delayed Marriage For Seven Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by EBMedia: 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa (Photos)

Nine wedding guests including the the groom’s parents, siblings, uncle have died in a fatal auto crash in Bayelsa state, IgbereTV reports.

The accident occurred at the tollgate along Glory Land drive in Igbogene axis of Yenagoa, the state capital on Saturday, 4th December 2021.

According to an eyewitness, the deceased persons were returning to their base in Ebedebiri in Sagbama Local Government Area of the state after the wedding ceremony of Keme Kelvin and Florence, when the unfortunate incident happened.

IgbereTV gathered that the bus which the deceased passengers boarded collided with an oncoming vehicle returning from Warri in Delta state.

The vehicles were reportedly trying to divert to the East-West road when the unfortunate incident happened, according to witnesses.

Officials of the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC) told Daily Trust at the scene of the incident that they had evacuated four persons who sustained injuries to a hospital in Yenagoa, but one later died.

He said the commission will come out with official statement at the end of the operation as investigation is still ongoing.

Confirming the incident, spokesperson of the police in the state, SP Asinim Butswat, said the Command has commenced investigation into the incident.

"The unfortunate accident occurred on Saturday 4th December, 2021 at about 1700hours, along the Glory Land drive, Igbogene, involving a Toyota Hiace Bus with Reg No. AKL 652 YP and a Toyota Forerunner SUV with Reg No. KMK 923 AA," he stated.

"Sketch marks of the scene were taken, the accidented cars were also evacuated to the Igbogene Division for further inspection

"The corpses of the victims were deposited at the Niger Delta University Teaching Hospital, Okolobiri while the injured passengers are responding to treatment at the same hospital." he added.

The groom's brother, Comr Yenagoa Samson Pereakpo confirmed the death of his family members in the accident in a Facebook post hours ago.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1549231488767939&id=100010433070922

https://igberetvnews.com/1408025/grooms-parents-siblings-others-die-fatal-accident-wedding-bayelsa-photos/

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by EBMedia: 5:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
More

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
Very sad news

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by WibusJaga: 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2021

Na waooh! Which kind terrible news be dis now? On their day of celebration.

Oya repeat this prayer after me:
My Father my Father, any agent of darkness, spiritual or physical, assigned to terminate my joy, on my day of celebration, or on any other day, what are you waiting for? Catch fire & die, die, die...

107 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by Brandonx(m): 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
My shocked

That girl has bad luck undecided Haba
Uhundan.

RIP to the dead

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by longetivity(m): 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2021
This is Terrible

RIP to the deceased

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by MufasaLion: 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2021
WTF? This is sad!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by MufasaLion: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2021
Brandonx:
My shocked

Uhundan.

RIP to the dead

Kindly leave the innocent bride out of this.

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 06, 2021
Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by Chatflick(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2021
Jesus is Lord. May God protect us all in Jesus name, Amen.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 06, 2021
Hope no be Party after party song dem play for the wedding reception.

This one na be Party after party o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by adecz: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2021
Chissuss❗️❗️❗️❗️❗️ shocked shocked☹️☹️☹️
Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by sojayy(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2021
Ok
Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by starbuck(f): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2021
Brandonx:
My shocked

Uhundan.

RIP to the dead

Kindly go pick your sense where you dropped it

This is terrible embarassed

May their souls Rest in peace Amen

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by chrisifeanyi: 11:34am On Dec 06, 2021
Is either the woman has spiritual husband or the man has spiritual wife. They are always jealous and ready to cause pain and havoc.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by olola4(m): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2021
May God comfort the family.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by Aforxzy(f): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2021
Sad.
Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by Newboss(m): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2021
All these women named Florence, always give them 60 feet distance o

1 Like

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by maureensylvia(f): 11:35am On Dec 06, 2021
Damn

That marriage is filled with bad omen
Everyone should go there separate ways
It wasn't meant to be, this is the obvious reason... To avoid future reoccurrence

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by larryeffizy1(m): 11:36am On Dec 06, 2021
God have mercy.... This is so sad.

Humm! Dec, may we never fall victim of any evil occurrences as new year is fast approaching..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by Hezmatosky: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2021
The thing sef don already enter the papa body. He looks moody during the ceremony angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by thoollz: 11:37am On Dec 06, 2021
There are so many terrible people on this forum, someone lost his family and you deduced it was caused by his new wife. Una too dey backward with your reasoning, little wonder Buhari is your leader. When karma starts to work, u'd begin to wonder why, whereas u Don accuse innocent person of something they didn't do.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by goslowgoslow(m): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2021
Brandonx:
My shocked

Uhundan.

RIP to the dead
What if it was the man that has bad luck. You people sabi post stupid and idiotic comments.....Id..iot!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by HEBEI: 11:38am On Dec 06, 2021
Tragic and painful cry

RIP to the lost souls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by 175(m): 11:39am On Dec 06, 2021
Newboss:
All these women named Florence, always give them 60 feet distance o

Your head no correct and dey shake I swear.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by id4sho(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2021
sad
Chai, dust to dust. The earth we walk on will be our roof tomorrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by Help2020: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by sojayy(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2021
May their souls rest in peace........ December will not swallow us ijn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom's Parents, Siblings, Others Die In Fatal Accident After Wedding In Bayelsa by Mastercraft(m): 11:41am On Dec 06, 2021
[/b]Oh my God!! I cannot believe this is happening on a day of celebration.
I pray that the souls lost, rest in peace.
[b]I also pray that we will not disappear on our day of our Glory, in the name of Jesus

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lorry Kills 3 As Anambra Revenue Agents Struggle For Steering Wheel With Driver / Husband, Wife Survive After A Tipper Lorry Rams Into Their Vehicle (photos / A Dangerously Unattached Container On A Trailer Spotted On The Road (see PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.