Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,847 members, 7,851,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:44 AM

Make Money With Agro Produce And Get Pay Weekly Locally - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money With Agro Produce And Get Pay Weekly Locally (332 Views)

10 Best Nigeria Investment Companies That Pay Weekly In 2021 / Making Profit With Agro Export in Nigeria. (Very Little Capital Needed) / Locally Made In Nigeria Electric Bucket Sold At Panteka Market In Kaduna (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money With Agro Produce And Get Pay Weekly Locally by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2021
Are you a nigerian ?

Do you have access to any hot exporting agro produce ?

Example :

Sesame seed , cashew nut , grandnut seed (pienut) , moringa seed/leaves, dried paper, soya beans, yam flour, casava chip etc .
==
All you need to do is to refer a verified buyers/exporters and whether they buy or not, you will get pay either via bitcoins or naira.

Yes i repeat , in as much as the buyer is real and whether they didnt buy or order anything you will get paid.
=
The buyer/exporter must be real , that is . THEY must show you prove of their company past record or order or transaction carried in nigeria, at lease a prove to show that they have once or being exporting from nigeria or show you certificate of company registration .
=
Refer the company/exporter and leave the rest to us, we will pay you whether the order from us or not. once we verify the company are real , we send you your commission instantly .
=
If you are ready to tap from this kindly reach me on {0.8.0.5.2.0.7.7.8.6.9}

1 Like

Re: Make Money With Agro Produce And Get Pay Weekly Locally by seglabsy(m): 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
[quote author=Pamdavou post=108243633]Are you a nigerian ?

Do you have access to any hot exporting agro produce ?

Example :

Sesame seed , cashew nut , grandnut seed (pienut) , moringa seed/leaves, dried paper, soya beans, yam flour, casava chip etc .
==
All you need to do is to refer a verified buyers/exporters and whether they buy or not, you will get pay either via bitcoins or naira.

Yes i repeat , in as much as the buyer is real and whether they didnt buy or order anything you will get paid.
=
The buyer/exporter must be real , that is . THEY must show you prove of their company past record or order or transaction carried in nigeria, at lease a prove to show that they have once or being exporting from nigeria or show you certificate of company registration .
=
Refer the company/exporter and leave the rest to us, we will pay you whether the order from us or not. once we verify the company are real.IS LIKE U ARE NOT SERIOUS,U DID NOT PICK CALL U DID NOT REPLY MESSAGE
Re: Make Money With Agro Produce And Get Pay Weekly Locally by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 08, 2021
[quote author=seglabsy post=108301793][/quote]

Oh ! You never have missed calls on phone ? I meant u never missed any calls since you start using phone ?

Agro is not for frustrated hot temper people plz take note
Re: Make Money With Agro Produce And Get Pay Weekly Locally by seglabsy(m): 7:44am On Dec 08, 2021
Pamdavou:

Oh ! You never have missed calls on phone ? I meant u never missed any calls since you start using phone ?

Agro is not for frustrated hot temper people plz take note
this is not how to reply person,lean how to reply person in a polite way
Re: Make Money With Agro Produce And Get Pay Weekly Locally by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
seglabsy:
this is not how to reply person,lean how to reply person in a polite way
Do u read what u wrote ?
Are u also polite ? I saw ur missed call and then text message which i replied , why then u came up here and wrote trash !
Re: Make Money With Agro Produce And Get Pay Weekly Locally by seglabsy(m): 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2021
Pamdavou:

Do u read what u wrote ?
Are u also polite ? I saw ur missed call and then text message which i replied , why then u came up here and wrote trash !

I CALLED U U ENDED THE CALL,WERE U THE ONE THAT CALLED?HAVE TOLD U U ARE NOT REAL,U WILL SEE THAT PEOPLE ARE NOT EVEN INTERESTED IN YOUR TOPIC,NONSE.SCAMER

(1) (Reply)

Middle East's Most Powerful Queen, SHEIKA NASSER Looting Qatar's Institution / Get Us Number For Verification / Loafers Shoe With Free Belt For 30k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.