Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Please I Need Help - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please I Need Help (335 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help by Demo1234: 6:33am On Dec 06, 2021
Please come to my Aid

I'm active nairaland member.i just created this account just for this sole purpose.

It all started 4years back when I lost my dad. The pain was so much I couldn't bear i had to look for something to distract myself with and I went into gambling it almost landed me in serious problems but I was able to recover until last year when I lost 3 very close relatives. The pain was so much I went back hard into gambling. And I've gotten myself into a serious problem.

As am writing this am seriously depressed and exhausted and I just want it to end. I've lost alot of money. I've been working really hard to get them back but it has been fruitless. I go out in the morning and come back late at night with nothing.

This past few days the thought of suicide has been creeping into my mind. I dunno how long I can hold on.

I just want it to end

You can reach out to me on this number (0706 421 8047) WhatsApp only

@freiburger @r231

Please help push this to front page
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 06, 2021
WhatsApp only..... Red flag. Be wary of this begger
Re: Please I Need Help by TeeGentle(m): 6:40am On Dec 06, 2021
suicide is not the best solution
just pray and have belief in God
Re: Please I Need Help by Lastpharoah33: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2021
What exactly are you saying bro?

Are you in debt or just your savings? ,Cos those in debt are not even suicidal talk more of you just playing with your savings.

Get yourself together, you will be alright.
Re: Please I Need Help by Demo1234: 10:58am On Dec 06, 2021
Bodmum:
WhatsApp only..... Red flag. Be wary of this begger
there's no need for this.

It took a lot of courage to come out and do this.
Re: Please I Need Help by Demo1234: 10:59am On Dec 06, 2021
Lastpharoah33:
What exactly are you saying bro?

Are you in debt or just your savings? ,Cos those in debt are not even suicidal talk more of you just playing with your savings.

Get yourself together, you will be alright.

Thanks I'm currently trying to get myself together. I'm also making adjustments to the way I do things. Hopefully everything will be alright.
Re: Please I Need Help by Awesomeking: 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
Demo1234:

Thanks I'm currently trying to get myself together. I'm also making adjustments to the way I do things. Hopefully everything will be alright.
call me, I can talk to you, I am an unlicensed therapist 08120520368
Re: Please I Need Help by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
explain, WhatsApp only.
Demo1234:
there's no need for this.

It took a lot of courage to come out and do this.
Re: Please I Need Help by Demo1234: 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
Awesomeking:
call me, I can talk to you, I am an unlicensed therapist 08120520368
just seeing this now. I'll definitely call. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Next Cash And Carry Abuja Is On Fire / Sketch Genius: Turn Photos Into 3d Sketch Videos (first-to-market App) / Our Campus Is Peaceful; Purported Students' Deaths Unfounded, Satanic -ede Poly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.