Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,655 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

ASUU’s Ultimatum To FG Ends, Lecturers Say Demands Unmet - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU’s Ultimatum To FG Ends, Lecturers Say Demands Unmet (12237 Views)

NANS Gives Akeredolu 24 Hours Ultimatum To Revise School Fees / NANS Gives FG 7 Days Ultimatum To Call Off Strike, Plans National Protest / Finally! FG Ends The Difference Between Bsc And HND Graduate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU’s Ultimatum To FG Ends, Lecturers Say Demands Unmet by Bvmsson(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2021
ignis:

You wrote 2nd MBBS with this your poor English ?
It's pathetic.

Lol... I'm not surprised at your inability to understand that I used a mixture of both English and pidgin English here. Lol.....

I'm aware that you are just here to show yourself, I'm aware of that. I'm also aware that your comprehension ability is poor which is apparent in your inability to understand that this is a casual write up, I'm aware of this too.

By the way, must I be grandiloquent for you to know how intelligent I am? So because I'm a medical student I'm exempted from expressing myself as I like and in the most casual of ways I feel ?

See dear, I'm very harmful ooo... I'm not your average medical student that is cool headed. I can bite and be can very abusive so just keep your mediocrity and righteousness to yourself.

By the way, congratulations because your poor comprehension ability is now in the public.

Even your English above is not well constructed sef... Mtchwww
Re: ASUU’s Ultimatum To FG Ends, Lecturers Say Demands Unmet by ignis: 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bvmsson:

Lol... I'm not surprised at your inability to understand that I used a mixture of both English and pidgin English here. Lol.....

I'm aware that you are just here to show yourself, I'm aware of that. I'm also aware that your comprehension ability is poor which is apparent in your inability to understand that this is a casual write up, I'm aware of this too.

By the way, must I be grandiloquent for you to know how intelligent I am? So because I'm a medical student I'm exempted from expressing myself as I like and in the most casual of ways I feel ?

See dear, I'm very harmful ooo... I'm not your average medical student that is cool headed. I can bite and be can very abusive so just keep your mediocrity and righteousness to yourself.

By the way, congratulations because your poor comprehension ability is now in the public.

Even your English above is not well constructed sef... Mtchwww

With this mentality and intelligence, I don't think you can scale through your MBBS program successfully without failing and consequently being advised to quit.
Re: ASUU’s Ultimatum To FG Ends, Lecturers Say Demands Unmet by Bvmsson(m): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2021
ignis:

With this mentality and intelligence, I don't think you can scale through your MBBS program successfully without failing and consequently being advised to quit.

Lol..... E go shock you say one day I go see you for my clinic.....
I'll rather shout to birds than keep talking with you.....
The future will tell.....
Re: ASUU’s Ultimatum To FG Ends, Lecturers Say Demands Unmet by whippersnapper(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Gamer999:
Honestly this strike is long overdue don't get me wrong please, what I'm saying is that ASUU shouldn't be blamed if they eventually embark on an industrial action because they would have gone on this strike a long time ago if not the fact that they have the students interest at heart and FG is compromising on this fact. Las las they should just wait for me to sign out next week before they embark on their millennium strike grin
me too ooh thank God I've graduated. If the like the should go on strike till when the blow the trumpet. e no concern me. bunch of dimwits
Re: ASUU’s Ultimatum To FG Ends, Lecturers Say Demands Unmet by whippersnapper(m): 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Carthman:
Abeg wetin be the one thing wey we Nigerians Dey benefit sef? angry

One advantage of being a Nigerian is that you can piss anywhere
Re: ASUU’s Ultimatum To FG Ends, Lecturers Say Demands Unmet by ignis: 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bvmsson:

Lol..... E go shock you say one day I go see you for my clinic.....
I'll rather shout to birds than keep talking with you.....
The future will tell.....

Maybe you mean... Your barbing saloon or your mechanic workshop.
Re: ASUU’s Ultimatum To FG Ends, Lecturers Say Demands Unmet by Bvmsson(m): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
ignis:

Maybe you mean... Your barbing saloon or your mechanic workshop.

Lol.....
You opinions are of inconsequential importance to me....
Merry Christmas in advance dear.
Re: ASUU’s Ultimatum To FG Ends, Lecturers Say Demands Unmet by imagrg(m): 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Greedy ASUU

Unrepentant FGN
Re: ASUU’s Ultimatum To FG Ends, Lecturers Say Demands Unmet by ignis: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2021
Bvmsson:

Lol.....
You opinions are of inconsequential importance to me....
Merry Christmas in advance dear.

Happy new year in advance boy...

1 Like

Re: ASUU’s Ultimatum To FG Ends, Lecturers Say Demands Unmet by colossus91(m): 2:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
super strikers infinity war!!
Re: ASUU’s Ultimatum To FG Ends, Lecturers Say Demands Unmet by tiptoe1: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2022
Xtdott:
Gone are those days, when we are afraid of ASUU strike. Now am in 300L doing my 2nd semester exam currently. Last last am graduating next year by God's grace..

Sent a dm bro. Your response will be highly appreciated

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meaning Of ASUU Strike / FG Pays Allowances Of Scholarship Students In Russia / Ikpeazu Reduces Tuition Fees For Abians In ABSU By N10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.