Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,867 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

How Can I Get Admission In MBBS Abroad? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Can I Get Admission In MBBS Abroad? (261 Views)

Secrets Of Studying In Mbbs In Kazakhstan / Second Degree In Mbbs / JAMB Reveals Those Who Will Get Admission In 2017/2018 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Admission In MBBS Abroad? by viveksharmaji(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2021
Getting admission to any university abroad, especially in Russia, is a totally smooth and hassle-free process. It’s not at all as tough as many projects it to be. This is all you need to know about an MBBS abroad admission in Russia. But make sure you’re at least 17 years old in the year you’re applying.

First and foremost, you need to pass your 10+2 exams with a score of at least 50% (45% in case you belong to the reserved category) and have a certificate to prove it. You’ll also need a certificate to prove that you appeared for the NEET exam.

Apart from these, you also need to submit copies of your passport, criminal background check, and medical tests (especially HIV and Covid-19) to your education consultants/university. These and the above also need to have notarized translations into Russian.

On successfully submitting these documents and coordinating with the university/consultant, you’re all set to start your MBBS in Russia journey.

(1) (Reply)

Powerpoint Presentation Guru / New Free Search Engine! / Please Recommend Full Stack Data Science institutes Btw $400 - $500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.