Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,025 members, 7,835,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) (7706 Views)

Final Year Kaduna Polytechnic Student Dies After Signing Out Celebration / Uniben Student Gunned Down After Signing Out / NOCEN Anambra Student's Rag Day Costume Got People Talking (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by Mokason288(m): 3:57am On Dec 07, 2021
Bunmhi:
It's the reaction of the boy at the back for me. Maybe nah her boyfriend be that, he con dey look Mr Audu with one eye. grin
I don’t like girls called Bumi
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by omoiyalayi(m): 5:07am On Dec 07, 2021
Even if they were having affairs shouldn't Mr Audu know how to conduct himself in public

Mr Audu did not respect himself or the girl at all

And the girl seems to be enjoying it going by the look on her face

I hope Mr Audu is not married cos I don't know what he would tell his wife
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by femi4: 5:40am On Dec 07, 2021
Bunmhi:
It's the reaction of the boy at the back for me. Maybe nah her boyfriend be that, he con dey look Mr Audu with one eye. grin
The boy was focused on Mr Audu's autograph
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by WebDesignerNG(m): 6:26am On Dec 07, 2021
grin cheesy
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by Benwallt(m): 7:05am On Dec 07, 2021
Hypocrites everywhere. Some nigerians are just toooo backward in thinking. If it were to be a male student signing on her like that he would b tagged as dope, sharp guy, guyman, correct guy etc. What is wrong here? Nothing
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:29am On Dec 07, 2021
Mokason288:
Why? Does their name sound like bomb blast,Boom!
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by Mokason288(m): 8:34am On Dec 07, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

Why? Does their name sound like bomb blast,Boom!
Just messing around... I don’t have any problem with any name
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by deanoffaculty: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2021
BornorBang:
Update from SIGGY

Social media users are presenting talking about a facebook post where a female student was thanking her "best teacher" named Mr Audu as she signs on her while shirt.

In the photo, Mr Audu could be seen grabbing her boobs while he signed on them, Siggy reveals.

The graduating student wrote; "Finally signing out. Thanks be to my best teacher. Mr Audu. He really helps".

https://campusnews.medium.com/see-female-student-signing-out-celebration-that-got-people-talking-photo-69ae04327a4a

Pervert Mr.Audu........
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by Bunmhi(f): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2021
Mokason288:

Good for you.
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mokason288:
Just messing around... I don’t have any problem with any name
Lol!
Re: See Female Student Signing-out Celebration That Got People Talking (Photo) by Mokason288(m): 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bunmhi:

Good for you.
Thanks darling

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uniport's Remedial(Basic) Form On Sale / Itel Donates Libraries, Books, And Educational Items To Students In Lagos / World Best Handwriting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.