Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 (17342 Views)

AFC Bournemouth Vs Liverpool (0 - 3) On 7th December 2019 / Everton Vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 7th December 2019 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 7th December 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by Ihutomi: 12:26am On Dec 08, 2021
the only English team in history to win all 6matches in a group stage in England. Liverpool YNWA.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by Flashaldrin(m): 1:01am On Dec 08, 2021
maynation:
Atletico doubled their lead.

God punish Porto.
Nanyt.

Lol, I really hate Atletico too, but I believe it's in Liverpool's interest if they qualify to make another premier league club's knockout match difficult

Imagine if it was FC Porto qualifying, that would just be an easy walk over for any club

Atleast we know they will never carry the cup and if we meet them again, will still thrash them...

Anyways please kindly check the mail you've registered on nairaland with.... sent you a dm. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by ofiko123(m): 3:04am On Dec 08, 2021
Up Liverpool...
Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by chigomiced: 4:07am On Dec 08, 2021
Gbest90:
Does Klopp starting Mo. and Sadio today have to do with Liverpool becoming the first English team to win all UCL group games?

Or is it that he does no longer have control over the duo. Who would naturally want to start every game. undecided

It had better be the latter, as not being able to control star players is the beginning of the downfall of any Manager.

Oga

I hope you know these guys won't be available by January...

So we gatz use Dem well while we can

In klopp we trust

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by huttonbanti(m): 4:07am On Dec 08, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Una no dey ever get sense.
It never occured to you that they want to be out so they can concentrate on the league only?? Inter did it last season, Conte was losing to Slavia Prague home & away just because he wanted to end Juventus dominance & he did.

This same AC Milan willingly opted out of UEFA competitions last season, are you aware of that?

These medium clubs know that they don't have the resources to compete on 2 or 3 fronts so they are being smart. Milan will never win this season's UCL, You & I know it so what's the point of qualifying, playing 2 matches weekly and losing on both sides?? Reason am.

Watch Villareal too. They deliberately want to go to Europa league where they can win. Porto, Sporting, Leipzig etc.

Make una dey expand una knowledge. No be everything for football dey korokoro.

So na why you con dey insult everybody?
You no feet explain your points without insult... Ode oshi
Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by chigomiced: 4:11am On Dec 08, 2021
Ihutomi:
the only English team in history to win all 6matches in a group stage in England. Liverpool YNWA.

Let's talk about 6 baby grin

Only English team with 6 ucl titles

4 Likes

Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by AlexyA(m): 5:27am On Dec 08, 2021
Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by fergie001: 5:39am On Dec 08, 2021
Rodwave:

Ntor grin grin

He pain am grin grin
Fixed match.
Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by promisedeco(m): 6:09am On Dec 08, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Una no dey ever get sense.
It never occured to you that they want to be out so they can concentrate on the league only?? Inter did it last season, Conte was losing to Slavia Prague home & away just because he wanted to end Juventus dominance & he did.

This same AC Milan willingly opted out of UEFA competitions last season, are you aware of that?

These medium clubs know that they don't have the resources to compete on 2 or 3 fronts so they are being smart. Milan will never win this season's UCL, You & I know it so what's the point of qualifying, playing 2 matches weekly and losing on both sides?? Reason am.

Watch Villareal too. They deliberately want to go to Europa league where they can win. Porto, Sporting, Leipzig etc.

Make una dey expand una knowledge. No be everything for football dey korokoro.

You just de your bedroom de analyse wetin people wey de Italy de think with full assurance.

Desist from all these your yeye theories

3 Likes

Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by CrownedPhoenix: 6:44am On Dec 08, 2021
StrikeBack:

Forza Milan

Sempre Milan

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by Gbest90(m): 6:47am On Dec 08, 2021
chigomiced:

Oga

In klopp we trust
I hope so too.

But it continually seems Klopp is having issues with controlling those two.

Klopp has had problems with Salah and Mane in the past for substituting one of them and leaving the other.

And scared of any trouble this time, he stylishly removed the 2 of them at the same time against Milan. grin Which left Liverpool having to play Neco. Minamino and Chamberlain as front three at some point in the game.

Let's hope am wrong though.
Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by mvem(m): 6:57am On Dec 08, 2021
Gbest90:

I hope so too.

Klopp has had problems with Salah and Mane in the past for substituting one of them and leaving the other.

And scared of any trouble this time, he stylishly removed the 2 of them at the same time against Milan. grin Which left Liverpool having to play Neco. Minamino and Chamberlain as front three at some point in the game.

they both needed rest. I think it was already planned they will play for 60mins
Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by Gbest90(m): 7:05am On Dec 08, 2021
mvem:
Hmm let's hope it's just that sha.
Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by xeju: 7:09am On Dec 08, 2021
huttonbanti:

So na why you con dey insult everybody?
You no feet explain your points without insult... Ode oshi
Do you even understand the amount of money a club gets to get to the next round. This your talk na for mumu people
Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 08, 2021
xeju:

Do you even understand the amount of money a club gets to get to the next round. This your talk na for mumu people
No b the guy you dey quote dey talk the nonsense.

No team will wanna leave the UCL at this stage... AC milan is not just good enough for the UCL this season.
Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by chigomiced: 8:10am On Dec 08, 2021
There might be some truth to what you are trying to say but still no player is bigger than the club ... without Liverpool/klopp Salah and Mané are nothing but average players.

Reminds me of a certain time both players where stingy on the pitch...

Both tied on 25 epl goals in that particular season..

Mané needs to work harder and use his chances well... He has been VeRY wasteful for a long time now while Salah is the kopites favorite

Gbest90:

I hope so too.

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by chigomiced: 8:13am On Dec 08, 2021
mvem:

I thought so too

But meanwhile this is the UCL... U gatz show the competition respect and field a góod fraction of senior team players
Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by mvem(m): 8:16am On Dec 08, 2021
chigomiced:

I thought so too

But meanwhile this is the UCL... U gatz show the competition respect and field a góod fraction of senior team players
exactly...that's why he played both Mane and Salah

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by chigomiced: 8:20am On Dec 08, 2021
mvem:
exactly...that's why he played both Mane and Salah

I forget to mention that the opposing needs to be shown respect too

Even the fans (both home and away fans)

Imagine traveling just to goan watch under 21lfc play Milan senior team grin grin grin
Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by mvem(m): 8:20am On Dec 08, 2021
chigomiced:

I forget to mention that the opposing needs to be shown respect too

Even the fans (both home and away fans)

Imagine traveling just to goan watch under 21lfc play Milan senior team grin grin grin
lmao

1 Like

Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by Ugik(m): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2021
So glad liverpool made it through
Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by uniqueuser(m): 10:10am On Dec 08, 2021
Gbest90:

I hope so too.

All this absurd conclusion.... If Mane and Salah didn't play, apart from origi who will lead the attack? Elliot is injured... If when klopp substituted them twas minamino origi and neco Williams playing as RW.
Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
Martinez39s:
Anything set of results that puts Atletico through is fine by me.

Long time...

Have you heard from Sabr1na??
Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by maynation(f): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
crazygod:

When a Liverpool fan wants Milan to win Liverpool just because she doesn't want Madrid to qualify for 2nd round. grin
grin
I swear it pained me ehn but then joining the league of "six out of six" is making up for it.
We are the first English team yeah?
Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by maynation(f): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
Flashaldrin:

Lol, I really hate Atletico too, but I believe it's in Liverpool's interest if they qualify to make another premier league club's knockout match difficult

Imagine if it was FC Porto qualifying, that would just be an easy walk over for any club

Atleast we know they will never carry the cup and if we meet them again, will still thrash them...

Anyways please kindly check the mail you've registered on nairaland with.... sent you a dm. Cheers.
This angle you are seeing it from is good too.
Anticipating 13th December already.
@Your last line, alright.
Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by Martinez39s(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Long time...

Have you heard from Sabr1na??
No.
Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by UrVillageGuys(m): 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
anewchapter:
how can I reward you for posting this link. I love you so much.
You can find something for your boy grin grin
Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by maynation(f): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
chigomiced:

Oga

In klopp we trust
Where are they going January and how many matches will they miss? undecided
Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by openmine(m): 7:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
Gbest90:
Does Klopp starting Mo. and Sadio today have to do with Liverpool becoming the first English team to win all UCL group games?

Or is it that he does no longer have control over the duo. Who would naturally want to start every game. undecided

It had better be the latter, as not being able to control star players is the beginning of the downfall of any Manager.
He has dropped them on several occasions even to their own chagrin!
He has recently dropped mane in a very important game against Manchester United which Liverpool were leading by 5-0 before he was introduced!
Infact yesterday, he showed why he was the manager in charge by pulling out the duo very early in the second half!
The way it is right now at liverpool,if you dont play well enough to convince or impress klopp that you are good enough to be on the pitch,even a young lad like Morton or N. Philips or origi can displace an experienced player in that team!
Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
openmine:

Oga I watched the match till the end not through live scores website...Please recheck your own stats properly!
Two on-field players from both sides were red carded....Wendell(FC Porto) and Carrasco Y.(Atletico Madrid)
The one you are counting as the second porto player that was red carded was a substitute goal keeper Marchesin A. who was on the bench!

xame point bro but I tought u meant only two players were red carded now I understand u beta, I guess I cuz d confusion sorry
Re: AC Milan Vs Liverpool UCL (1 - 2) On 7th December 2021 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
openmine:

Oga I watched the match till the end not through live scores website...Please recheck your own stats properly!
Two on-field players from both sides were red carded....Wendell(FC Porto) and Carrasco Y.(Atletico Madrid)
The one you are counting as the second porto player that was red carded was a substitute goal keeper Marchesin A. who was on the bench!

same thing I was trying to make I understand but I guess I misunderstood u and I cux d confusion sorry bro now I get u beta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Standard Liege : Europa League (4 - 0) On 3rd October 2019 / Liverpool Vs Everton (2 - 0) On 24th April 2022 / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 24th February 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.