Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,735 members, 7,844,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

The Last Minutes Of Sylvester OROMONI (not For The Faint Hearted) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Last Minutes Of Sylvester OROMONI (not For The Faint Hearted) (1446 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College / Sylvester Ofori Beating His Wife Before He Killed Her (Video) / Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Last Minutes Of Sylvester OROMONI (not For The Faint Hearted) by Nwaokija(m): 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Last Minutes Of Sylvester OROMONI (not For The Faint Hearted) by alanto: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2021
U
Re: The Last Minutes Of Sylvester OROMONI (not For The Faint Hearted) by Shetemi12(m): 6:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
The boy died in PAINFUL PAINS... I wish I'm the president of this country. That school will cease to be a school. I'm so emotional about this

1 Like

Re: The Last Minutes Of Sylvester OROMONI (not For The Faint Hearted) by Shetemi12(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
This has to get to the front page for Nigerians to see how the boy died. Bleep the owner of that useless school

2 Likes

Re: The Last Minutes Of Sylvester OROMONI (not For The Faint Hearted) by CryptoClub2018: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2021
I'm not surprised at what's playing out and how the school is handling the situation. The owner of the school is a well known proud and arrogant man in the name of Dr. Philips. That man Is a disgusting human and karma is what's playing out

1 Like

Re: The Last Minutes Of Sylvester OROMONI (not For The Faint Hearted) by OssyMalik: 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2021
Sad.

I hope the family have the recording of him narrating how he was brutalized and the names of his killers .

Rest In Peace dear

1 Like

Re: The Last Minutes Of Sylvester OROMONI (not For The Faint Hearted) by karnap(m): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
The pains was much he could not get himself and dowen college still said he plays football
Re: The Last Minutes Of Sylvester OROMONI (not For The Faint Hearted) by 2aces(m): 11:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
This family is very stupid, see the young child in severe pains from internal injuries and they kept him in the house, and even moving him anyhow? what kind of nonsense is this na

As far as am concerned they are not innocent in the demise of this child.
Re: The Last Minutes Of Sylvester OROMONI (not For The Faint Hearted) by BENEAMATA: 11:55pm On Dec 06, 2021
On top this matter , SEUN KUTI don vex like aboki for facebook oh ! Naming names and calling it exactly what it is .Governor , transport union chairman et al hear am for him hand .go watch the video .Naija politicians , God go reward una as per the same way una want make e better for the masses ! Curses ain't necessary .
Re: The Last Minutes Of Sylvester OROMONI (not For The Faint Hearted) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
That school should be razed down already.This is just too painful. cry

(1) (Reply)

What To Do If Your Sex Partner Dies In Your Home / See What The Nigerian Army Found In Boko Haram’s Camp [PHOTOS] / Horrible Pics: Mob Attack Female Police Officer Accused Of Shooting Protesters I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.