Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Why Do Some People Hate To Adjust In A Public Transport - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some People Hate To Adjust In A Public Transport (210 Views)

From This List, What's The One Chore You Absolutely Hate To Do? / Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos / Going From Lagos To Akure By Public Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Hate To Adjust In A Public Transport by Pootle: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
I wonder why people enter a public bus and sit like they are in there private car.
i had a bad experience today when a huge man entered the bus push me despite me telling him he has to adjust so we can all be a bit comfortable he shouted how can he adjust. and we all on the sit especially me was suffocating.
alas when he came down the passengers could only insult and murmur in his absence. shares yours if you have experience sure before.

(1) (Reply)

Comedian, Sir Balo Buys Benz Worth N20m For Girlfriend To Celebrate Her(video) / Detained Female Soldier, Sofiat Will Be Punished For Having Amorous Affair / Next Cash And Carry In Abuja On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.