Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,525 members, 7,861,525 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

Supernatural Understanding - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Supernatural Understanding (561 Views)

Luciferean Series I: Understanding Christianity / Where Do You Stand On The Supernatural? / Those Doubting The Existence Of God,what Is The Source Of Supernatural Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supernatural Understanding by Joagbaje(m): 7:31pm On Jun 11, 2011
Luke 24:44-45
And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me. Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures

The scripture above shows that when Jesus appeared to His disciples after His resurrection He opened their understanding that they might understand the scriptures. How did He do that? John the Apostle lets us in on it: “he breathed on them, and saith unto them,

. . .Receive ye the Holy Ghost:” (John 20:22).

So He opened their understanding by the Spirit!

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of understanding (Isaiah 11:2, Ephesians 1:17); He can grant you such supernatural amplitude of wisdom and comprehension that’ll make you a wonder to your world! You’ll be amazed how your understanding of all things will become broadened as you yield to Him and consciously acknowledge His presence in your life. Not only will He grant you understanding of God’s Word, He’ll also anoint your mind and give you supernatural insight into your work and the things that have to do with your life, whether the issues are spiritual or other concerns.

For example, if as a student, you exert a lot of energy reading and yet find it difficult to understand what you’ve read; what you need is the help of the Holy Spirit to open your understanding. He’ll give you the understanding you need to unravel that difficult assignment that has perplexed everyone in your place of work! He knows all things, for He’s the embodiment of all wisdom and knowledge. If you ask Him even now, He’ll open your understanding and broaden you mind to decode mysteries and you’ll find yourself functioning with uncommon wisdom that no one can resist or gainsay. Praise God!

Prayer
Righteous Father, I thank you for the wonderful blessing and privilege of having the Holy Spirit live in me! I declare that His presence in my life gives me the wisdom and understanding I require to function excellently in life, with the eyes of my spirit enlightened to know you more today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Further Study
Isaiah 11:2
And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD;

Ephesians 1:17
That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

-pastor chris

(1) (Reply)

Boko-haram / The (scientific) Death Of Jesus: A Must Read. / Does The Efcc Investigate Church Funds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.