Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,635 members, 7,861,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

How I Make 50k -100k Every Week In Nigeria From Home - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How I Make 50k -100k Every Week In Nigeria From Home (497 Views)

The Clix Arena Business Thread! Earn #50k-100k Working Online. / How To Get A Loan For 50k-100k. I've Tried Loan Sites But It's Fruitless / 8 Edo Indigenes Who Arrived Nigeria From Spain This Morning, Die In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make 50k -100k Every Week In Nigeria From Home by ekeututu: 12:28am On Dec 07, 2021
You want to make 50k-100k in one week but you cannot invest even 50k in your business.

Are you a ritualist? Or a thief? Or heist man? Even the above mention invest incredible amounts of money and time plus hardwork to earn good racks.

Some people come to me to mentor them to earn 500k weekly/ monthly
For FREE ��

Okay let me mentor you for FREE, invest in yourself by getting a course/ guide to help teach you basics things you need to make money. No?

Even if you don't have money
Don't say "I don't have money"
You should be asking yourself, how can I afford it?

That's how ideas roll

That's what differentiate the rich and the poor.

Like the leaders are not the only problem we have in this country. We the masses, are a part of the problem.

Our mentality is really frightening especially when it comes to money.

last month alone I invest $1500 to buy courses, information that will make me money.
I always stay ahead of the competition be it crypto, Affiliate marketing etc. I earn way more than that if I implement what I learnt from the big guys in the industry.

I even end up selling the knowledge after much success. If I want.

The biggest investment you can have is investing in yourself. If I lose everything I have today, give me a laptop I'll make them back in few months

That's the true power of financial independence.

Thanks for reading.

Hi me on whatsapp let get started +2348119110831

(1) (Reply)

Police Commissioner Shut Down Lagos: Police Commissioner Shut Down Magodo Estate / SEO For Branding: How To Use SEO To Build Brand Awareness / Please Review On Enkor Tower Speaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.