Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

Ballon D'or: Any Negative Post On Messi Makes It To The Nairaland Front Page - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon D'or: Any Negative Post On Messi Makes It To The Nairaland Front Page (230 Views)

Messi Makes Fun Of Coutinho During Superclasico Clash With Brazil / Nigeria Vs Argentina: Rohr States What Eagles Must Do, Speaks On Messi / Nairalanders!!! The Trashing Will Be Epic. Support The Nairaland Devils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ballon D'or: Any Negative Post On Messi Makes It To The Nairaland Front Page by newworld31: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2021
Who else noticed this?
Messi don't deserve the Ballon'or related post has more than ten post been sent to the nairaland frontpage. If the moderator is a Ronaldo fan, he should take it easy, it must not be too obvious.
The sport moderator should take it easy.
Re: Ballon D'or: Any Negative Post On Messi Makes It To The Nairaland Front Page by SUPERPACK: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2021
Same way any negative posts about Ronaldo gets to front page even when the critic doesn't even earn as much as his driver.

2 Likes

Re: Ballon D'or: Any Negative Post On Messi Makes It To The Nairaland Front Page by Stomoney(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2021
Because he's a Fraud cool. APC government is walking behind him interm of fraud grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon D'or: Any Negative Post On Messi Makes It To The Nairaland Front Page by Logdots78: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2021
Who has more negatives, Ronaldo or Messi. Be honest?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ballon D'or: Any Negative Post On Messi Makes It To The Nairaland Front Page by Counteryou: 11:00am On Dec 07, 2021
Yah
Re: Ballon D'or: Any Negative Post On Messi Makes It To The Nairaland Front Page by paulolee(m): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2021
na normal na...don notice am for long, I shock say the owner is playing blind..
Re: Ballon D'or: Any Negative Post On Messi Makes It To The Nairaland Front Page by paulolee(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2021
Logdots78:
Who has more negatives, Ronaldo or Messi. Be honest?
depends on ur perspective of "negative"...no b news say d mods de try hard to discredit dt messi win
Re: Ballon D'or: Any Negative Post On Messi Makes It To The Nairaland Front Page by Kingcalls: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2021
No one has had bad press like Ronaldo in history of football...just this little one messi dey face and his fans are crying...if e come b how dem de treat Ronaldo nko?? Dem for commit suicide.... Ronaldo's getting hot from the media is the reason y messi has more balon dor ...messi is loved by the media ,abs they are the ones that vote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballon D'or: Any Negative Post On Messi Makes It To The Nairaland Front Page by Kingcalls: 11:50am On Dec 07, 2021
I laff cos I said the biggest mistake his camp and the organisers will do is to give him that award.... he has been woeful this campaign and everyone saw how brutal Lewandowski has been on the pitch, and also people have been saying they hv been cheating other players to give messi the award ,and it now happened clearly in front of the world to see... no one has ever won the balon dor after starting the new season in a terrible form regardless of what u achieved the previous season , Messi is the only one they overlooked that situation and still handed him the award ...now its coming bk to hunt all of the criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballon D'or: Any Negative Post On Messi Makes It To The Nairaland Front Page by KingOroro1(m): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2021
ororo for a reason

1 Like

Re: Ballon D'or: Any Negative Post On Messi Makes It To The Nairaland Front Page by rastaLivity: 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lewandowski in post ceremony interview ✨

Lewandowski : “actually it's always sad when you don't win something but I must say that this year I never expected myself to win Balón dOr bcs I couldn't achieve something concrete with my national team, that was my downfall,
Look I was told before hand that I would not win Balón dOr and Messi would get it and I respect that, actually I must say he deserves it this year”

Reporter : were you really optimistic about Messi winning it ❓

Lewandowski : “listen when you see that the person winning Balón dOr himself the best you can't do anything about it, it feels good and it's always good to be second to Messi, it's like being second to football, I guess you can't go above that, that's what I could best get this year bcs Messi is an icon of world football or we can say he is football, I would never ashamed to loose Balón dOr to the greatest of all time”

(1) (Reply)

NFF Fires Rohr, Appoints Nigerian As Interim Coach / How Ramos' Vow To Die For PSG Differs From Iniesta's Vow To Barca Fans In 2018 / Manchester United Set To “kick Out” Four Players On January Transfer Window ✅ La

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.