Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,245 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) (52214 Views)

Gbenga Aluko: Cultist Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Murder In Ekiti (Photos) / EFCC Arrests 30 Yahoo Boys In Ado-Ekiti (Photos) / Herbalists Raise Alarm Over Strange Shrine Found In A Bush In Ekiti. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Healthrelatedjo: 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
But ritual killings no much like dt...na how to make 4+4=44 una Sabi(fraud)...no vex abeg lol
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha me wey be Igbo, evil full our side abeg
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Healthrelatedjo: 5:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lol
Na true bro
This killings here and there don tire person.
riverbird:

Trouble maker grin
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
treesun:

Pure wickedness, I saw the Missing girl alert on social media, now she has been killed. What is happening to good neighbourness in Nigeria!
People are wicked..

The things that goes on behind some neighbor's closed doors.. sad
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
prophetfire:
And more madness to burn the house and destroy evidence that would have helped to arrest, prosecute and secure a conviction of the culprit. Nigerians are too unintelligent in thinking and acting. Allowing mad emotions to override rational reasoning all the time. With that house up in flames, it may be impossible to establish and prove a case even against the owner of the house. Finger prints and murder tools, blood stains etc all destroyed. After they would say police didn't do anything about the case. It will be almost impossible getting the culprit jailed now going by that act of burning.

Uno lie.
And we blame Police for our foolishness.
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by iyke2frankeze: 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
An average Yoruba man prefer to butcher his fellow human being than butcher another animal. Skull mining and organ harvesting of both children and adults.
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Omolarablg: 7:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
This is heartbreaking
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
Rahkman:
See the small innocent child...the horrors she must have faced knowing she might not make it out alive RIP

That's why we dey follow our own children bumper to bumper. Days are fucking evil.
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by obafemiican: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
Demilade,I remembered what you told me the last time I was in Ado Ekiti,(that I burst your sister ball) and I said jokingly and with smiled that I didn't and you said ok,.oh demilade I'm not going to see you again, what a wicked world we found ourselves. Demilade you will forever be in my heart.RIP

1 Like

Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
ogoloray:
I can bet my last card that the bastard raped the girl, then murdered her to keep his pedophilic behaviour a secret!

And by a pastor. These days, once you introduce yourself as a pastor, my antenna will shoot out immediately.
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Babalola0920: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
PASTOR PASTOR PASTOR
A CHRISTAIN, CHRISTIAN CHRISTIAN
OK

1 Like

Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by whitecake: 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
ogoloray:
I can bet my last card that the bastard raped the girl, then murdered her to keep his pedophilic behaviour a secret!

This is the most stupid comment ever on NL
People should think before commenting on social platforms
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
angry nkan nbe sad
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Maxitomxane(m): 10:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
This is bad.
Rest in peace young girl.
This pple dey make me deny my tribe sometimes,thank God say I kuku resamble igbo.

Honestly, Yorubas are too fetish, evil and all...
What is it sef... angry cry

1 Like

Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by GetMeRight: 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2021
Healthrelatedjo:
This is bad.
Rest in peace young girl.
This pple dey make me deny my tribe sometimes,thank God say I kuku resamble igbo.

Because igbos don't do things like that, right?
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by ariesbull: 12:19am On Dec 08, 2021
GetMeRight:

Because igbos don't do things like that, right?
they don't
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Graceboyond(m): 7:51am On Dec 08, 2021
Enyaaa sorry !
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by GetMeRight: 7:26am On Dec 09, 2021
ariesbull:
they don't

Of course they do. A simple Google search "ritual killings in the south east of Nigeria" will shock you.
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by Amerengues2: 11:31am On Dec 09, 2021
Hammyaladin:
true... That little girl was raped and killed!! Haaaa!!! Walahi that pastor most face justice ⚖️ Lagbara oluon!!

Hello,

The problem in this country is the people and the media.

1) The person who killed the child is mentally deranged

2) The person is female so no case of rape.

3) The mother of the killer alerted the police and informed them till they knew

4) It is not the pastor that killed the child but the mentally deranged daughter.

5) Unfortunately, the media and bloggers, just for cheap fame and traffic, armtwist the news and report rubbish.

Unfortunately, the lady should be dealt with according to the law. Again, it's sad that the misinformed public thinks it is the pastor not even knowing the mother affirmed their daughter killed the girl and was the first to call the attention of the police.

Lessons

Always pray you aren't unfortunate in life
Pray your children are under the protection of God and you should have Godly children.

Poor pastor and his wife has been subjected to eternal mockery even when they reported the case. Not all cases should be treated with sentiments and feelings.

I pray God grants the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Poor girl! Poor mother!!

The deranged girl will be punished no doubt.

Media!!!!!!!........ has done more harm than good in reporting
Re: Missing Demilade Fadare Found Dead In Neighbor's House In Ado Ekiti (Photos) by ariesbull: 3:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
GetMeRight:

Of course they do. A simple Google search "ritual killings in the south east of Nigeria" will shock you.
you are very correct....i searched "ritual killings in the south east of Nigeria" it is still South West or Yoruba land that came up

I give it to yoruba and rituals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shoots Wife, Kills Her Mother, Flees With 3-Month-Old Son In US / British Woman In Court For Marrying Two Nigerian Men - Photos / Tiyamiyu Kazeem Kaka: Protest In Sagamu Over The Killing Of Footballer (Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.