Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,148 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Who Is The Richest Nigerian Living? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is The Richest Nigerian Living? (1928 Views)

Life Lesson: The Richest Man In The Society Of Then. (photo) / The Richest Man In Anambra State / "If I Were the Richest Person on Earth ..." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Richest Nigerian Living? by Uchebobo: 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2007
Who is the richest Nigeria?Babangida Ibrahim?Akanda Harry? Other?I want sincere and objective input.  Back your comment with objective evidence no sentiment. It is important for us to know. Thanks for the time. Waiting! God keep & bless Nigeria.
Re: Who Is The Richest Nigerian Living? by femron(m): 10:19pm On Jul 27, 2007
@Uchebobo,
Aliko Dangote is the Richest Black Man on the planet not even in Naija or in Africa. Opral Winfery 9 ( or waterver the her name ) is the Richest Black person according to Forbes Magazine last year !! But wait till next year, you will be suprised, i cant give you more detail cause i work with Dangote and i am previllege to know more than some ppl do . Cheekena !
Re: Who Is The Richest Nigerian Living? by Joge(m): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2007
I am double sure,Aliko Dangote is the richest in African-to be definate-
Let me tease your brain,who do u think worths to be his vice?
Re: Who Is The Richest Nigerian Living? by Banderas(m): 11:45am On Aug 17, 2007
Aliko oshi wo? Get your head screwed on right - the richest Nigerian living is Ibrahim Babangida. Chikena. There is NO way that any businessman in this world, not even Bill gates has made more money than Nigeria over the last few years. Babangida had TOTAL leadership of a high income country for a number of years, and people, he licked the platter clean.
Re: Who Is The Richest Nigerian Living? by dinozzo(m): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2007
lmao, how u go talk sey Aliko Dangote be the richest black man 4 planet earth shocked, kai!
Re: Who Is The Richest Nigerian Living? by Joge(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2007
ok,i don hear you but you ave to proof urself right so Dangote will not drag you to court to dehumanising him sorry just an inquiry
Re: Who Is The Richest Nigerian Living? by femron(m): 6:35am On Mar 07, 2008
grin Behold the truth !!! Last year i responded to your thread about Dangote beign the Richest Black man, and i was 100% correct. For those who is still in doubt, kindly check the latest FORBES MAGAZINE. The guy is worth cool $3.3 billion US dollars.
Re: Who Is The Richest Nigerian Living? by brauneyes: 5:15pm On Mar 07, 2008
@femron
You are correct. Check this out.

The World's Billionaires
#334 Aliko Dangote
Fortune: inherited and growing

Source: sugar, flour, cement manufacturing

Net Worth: $3.3 bil

Country Of Citizenship: Nigeria

Residence: Lagos , Nigeria, Middle East & Africa

Industry: Diversified

Marital Status: ,

Education:

Nigeria's first billionaire hit the jackpot when his sugar-production company listed on the Nigerian stock exchange last year. Meanwhile, proposed initial public offerings of his flour and cement companies have stalled. Began career as trader at 21 with loan from his uncle; built his Dangote Group into conglomerate with interests in sugar, flour milling, salt processing, cement manufacturing, textiles, real estate, haulage and oil and gas. Closely linked to Nigeria's former president Olusegun Obasanjo

Re: Who Is The Richest Nigerian Living? by watershed1: 8:09am On Mar 08, 2008
Dangote followed by Mike Adenuga
Re: Who Is The Richest Nigerian Living? by micklplus(m): 1:20pm On Mar 10, 2008
yeah, Dangote then, Mike adenuga
Re: Who Is The Richest Nigerian Living? by Frizy(m): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2008
I'm really doubting Harry Akande was ever the 7th richest in the world, I think it's a myth. Dangote is the richest Nigerian, not black, or Africa's richest. There are people from Egypt, South Africa and a few more African countries before Dangote. HARRY AKANDE is NOT even among the first 1000, frankly speaking he is not a billionaire in the U.S dollars, probably in Naira grin.
Re: Who Is The Richest Nigerian Living? by sam16: 10:58pm On Mar 27, 2008
the richest living person in nigeria is dangote interms of legal anybody way pass am fit be money money laun,  lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is The Richest Nigerian Living? by babamutu: 12:48am On Mar 28, 2008
me!!! ;d ;d ;d
Re: Who Is The Richest Nigerian Living? by cotzywitzy(m): 1:35am On Sep 14, 2013
Legally he can be the richest black man... likes of esho jinadu of ijebu, obasanjo, David mark, omisore ..... I rest my case

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Of Nigeria Scam Mail - Be Careful / Can You Burn Your UNIVERSITY CERTIFICATE For 50million Dollars? / 2015 Waec Gce Economics Answers Available For Free >>no Charges Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.