Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,265 members, 7,829,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return (23075 Views)

Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Ighalo Set For Super Eagles’ Return / Austin Ejide Targets Super Eagles Return After Six Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Anieke77(m): 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2021
kingzjay:
Yakubu Aiyegbeni should also be recalled as well.... We need much experience in front of goal post
if you are in yakubus shoe at the time you would even do worse nonsense
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Gbest90(m): 10:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
fergie001:

Because of all the ojoros they did under Pep...... Relegation is the only thing that can pacify me.

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by fergie001: 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
Gbest90:
Yes....

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by redcliff: 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
Mrtaye:

No we need intelligent players like Moses, your capable hands that have difficulty in scoring goals abi

na moses come dey score goals?
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Lamasta(m): 12:25am On Dec 08, 2021
Numerouno94:

Wait oo, wetin Depay wan avenge? As for Ter Stegen, Lewandowski go spell him name 2mao grin grin

Na Xavi i dey pity 2mao. Them go use balon d'or loss ontop him boys 2mao, them go beat them like person wey thief fone for computer village.

Me i don port frm Barca, i b PSG nd Man U fan. grin grin

Fergie wey Lamasta na? Him boys collect this evening oo cheesy
I dey here nothing to worry about as my boys don finish work since I day make I rest small so I to get energy to hail barca fans dem 2mao grin
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Lamasta(m): 12:27am On Dec 08, 2021
fergie001:

Lamasta don run.....

I dey look Barca dey laugh, hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!
Na make Benfica do am for me abeg/

The bolded na confirm grin grin grin grin
We are with Lewandowski 2mao grin
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Caseless: 2:50am On Dec 08, 2021
ideatoprince18:
Why don't we call Mikel, Obafemi and Obinna Nsofor..... We should also include Umu Ejima (Kalu and ikechukwu Uche) .... And if Taiye taiwo is still okay we can bring him back ... Not forgetting Daddy Yakubu and that Mumu the kicked a Greece player 2010 world cup that gave him red card!!!!!!

Seriously Nigeria really needs to look inwards ...... There are lots of talents like lots and lots of talents who are serious and can deliver ....

Nigerian club sides really lack scouts .... The ones that are there are full of egunje seeking people.

Since the departure of Okocha over 15 years ago, Nigeria hasn't been able to produce someone with flair or natural talent to dazzle ball .... No wingers that can cause eternal threat to the enemies defence line!!!! .....

Now that we are coming up small small with this young boys that one is saying he wants to come back .... If he comes back he will want to use seniority and start dragging shirt with young boys ..... Mtscheeeeeeeee
The Kalus, are they twins? I think they're siblings - elder and younger bro.
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Reflect7: 3:58am On Dec 08, 2021
We should also recall 'Mathematical' Segun Odegbami and 'Chief Justice' Adokiye Amaesimaka, plus Muda Lawal of blessed memory.
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Reflect7: 4:02am On Dec 08, 2021
marvelous000:

You fvcks with inferiority complex, always look for the slightest opportunity to prattle invectives at Africa, while using the west(which most times are not better) as a standard.
So, Messi that retired and came back is what

The colonialists did a real job on them. They see whites as gods.
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by fergie001: 5:33am On Dec 08, 2021
Lamasta:

We are with Lewandowski 2mao grin
In body and in spirit cool

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Mogajunior(m): 7:26am On Dec 08, 2021
marvelous000:

You fvcks with inferiority complex, always look for the slightest opportunity to prattle invectives at Africa, while using the west(which most times are not better) as a standard.
So, Messi that retired and came back is what
Get the fu*k off if you have nothing reasonable to say. How does stating the obvious shows inferiority complex? Messi that you mentioned is currently the world best player, a world-class and exceptional player. He couldn't just quit the team like that when he still has a lot to offer.
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Henrypraise: 11:56am On Dec 08, 2021
robosky02:

Truth is we need some serious business minded inform and experience hands too

Not just youthful jamborees

You are one of the numerous problems plaguing Nigeria, in a post not so distant away, you accused Gernot of not taking advantage of the home base players, you also accused him of not building a formidable team with the current crop of Nigerian youngsters in football, not you are speaking from another side of your mouth, talking about Victor Moses and experience hands, I pity the Nigerians who do not have the sense to decipher all your propaganda from truths, the Nigerians who do not see that your stand against Gernot is for personal reasons, how much will be you and your oga cut when Victor Moses gets called up to S.E and finally secure the endorsement you guys have been missing out from

Stupid how blind your ilks think that Nigerians dont see beyond your dotted lines...

Gernot was the best thing that happened to S.E after Bonfere Jo and Steven Keshi...
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Mrtaye: 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2021
redcliff:

na moses come dey score goals?
Yes he has proven it at the nations cup and other past matches and besides you can't fault his intelligence and experience
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Mrtaye: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
fergie001:

Maybe you are new to the Sports Section.....I have equally dissipated same energy on Ighalo because I don't see how the scenario is different.

The Problem is not what they play or not play. These are people who left the National Team and were appealed to by all & sundry but stuck their grounds for reasons best known to them.

Months before the World Cup, they are rushing back in droves, which serious footballing country tolerates that? It is the nonsense that makes us not take ourselves serious at all.

Which National Politics? What has changed? Rohr is still there, Pinnick is still there. What has changed?

I am not after how they play but how they left the National Team. There is something called Respect. We are not begging them to return, we will pick our asses up and work.

We are even the one begging them to return, Is that how low we have gone as a footballing Country?

This is National Team not Charity Football.
Well I understand you but I am actually proving a case for Moses..his decision to quit at that time could be due to the shenanigans which he couldn't cope with at that point in time and also not forgetting that he's English bred...but as a patriot that he is had to heed the call of Nigerians to come back and we also know he has nothing to lose ... lastly he will always deliver for you hence his return is merited compared to the other returnees
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Mrtaye: 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
Numerouno94:

Well, watever rocks their boat. Buh i do hope Dennis nd Awoniyi re not left out cos they re on a hot form.
Yes of course that's the merit we are talking about
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Mrtaye: 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
femi4:
Don't be stupid, when last did they play UCL qfinal?

2. CSKA is not in top 30 UEFA coefficient ranking

Stop defending stupidity
Bomb dey your head we are talking about locomotive Moscow where Victor Moses plays for please read slowly next time
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by femi4: 12:42pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mrtaye:

Bomb dey your head we are talking about locomotive spartak Moscow where Victor Moses plays for please read slowly next time
loco what?

Is locomotive better than cska

Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Lamasta(m): 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
fergie001:

In body and in spirit cool
He will not disappoint us grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by chrisooblog: 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
grin

To be fair unlike Kevin Prince Vicmo also gets involved heavily in the qualifiers be it WC or AFCON.

Boateng is just a straight up mercenary.

Ibime:
World Cup coming up, everybody want return.

Guy be like Kevin Prince Boateng who retires between each World Cup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by fergie001: 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
Mrtaye:

Well I understand you but I am actually proving a case for Moses..his decision to quit at that time could be due to the shenanigans which he couldn't cope with at that point in time and also not forgetting that he's English bred...but as a patriot that he is had to heed the call of Nigerians to come back and we also know he has nothing to lose ... lastly he will always deliver for you hence his return is merited compared to the other returnees
Let him formally say he wants to return and not people campaigning for him like he's some Ronaldo or Messi.

That's how it's done.
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by robosky02(m): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Henrypraise:

You are one of the numerous problems plaguing Nigeria, in a post not so distant away, you accused Gernot of not taking advantage of the home base players, you also accused him of not building a formidable team with the current crop of Nigerian youngsters in football, not you are speaking from another side of your mouth, talking about Victor Moses and experience hands, I pity the Nigerians who do not have the sense to decipher all your propaganda from truths, the Nigerians who do not see that your stand against Gernot is for personal reasons, how much will be you and your oga cut when Victor Moses gets called up to S.E and finally secure the endorsement you guys have been missing out from

Stupid how blind your ilks think that Nigerians dont see beyond your dotted lines...

Gernot was the best thing that happened to S.E after Bonfere Jo and Steven Keshi...

Hello

Am not surprise at your outburst because I don't think you know football

No top national team goes to major tournament with u20s alone

Go to Italy you'll see grandpas, even Sweden recently called back Zlatan Ibrahamovic, even France recalled Karim Benzema

Its always a mix of youths and experience. Thou am not particular that victor moses must be the one. But on current form in the EUFA he is doing well.

And come to think of it, my post here has nothing to do with Genot Rohr.
And personally I have nothing against the man. But footbalically I think Rohr has done his bit I don't think can offer anything again.

His mentality is too low compare to the standard Nigeria has attained before came

If you kn
Re: Victor Moses Ready For Super Eagles Return by Mrtaye: 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
fergie001:

Let him formally say he wants to return and not people campaigning for him like he's some Ronaldo or Messi.

That's how it's done.
Looolz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lukaku Apologizes To Fans, Says He Is Sorry For His Comments About Chelsea / Enyimba Are Champions Of The NPFL 2018/2019 Season / Victor Osimhen Scores Four Goals In Napoli Pre-Season Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.