Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

The Name, Muhammad As Shown In The Bible. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Name, Muhammad As Shown In The Bible. (830 Views)

Mosque In Osun Welcomes Muslims With Quote From The Bible / Prophet Muhammad Tops The List Of The Most Influential People Of All Time / Goni Tijjani Muhammad Dan Baba Bags Accolades At Qur'anic Recitation Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Name, Muhammad As Shown In The Bible. by advocatejare(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
Let’s check it together

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Name, Muhammad As Shown In The Bible. by zoer(m): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
Antichristian oya show.....food don done
Re: The Name, Muhammad As Shown In The Bible. by advocatejare(m): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
zoer:
Antichristian oya show.....food don done
He will avoid a thread like this. No sane person will argue with obvious facts
Re: The Name, Muhammad As Shown In The Bible. by AntiChristian: 8:56am On Dec 08, 2021
He said Muslims and not all Muslims!

So why mention me on what is not applicable to all Muslims?
Re: The Name, Muhammad As Shown In The Bible. by advocatejare(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
AntiChristian:

Zoer, have you seen him now? He said he’s not among the Muslims
Re: The Name, Muhammad As Shown In The Bible. by zoer(m): 1:33pm On Dec 31, 2021
advocatejare:

Zoer, have you seen him now? He said he’s not among the Muslims
Omohhh him dey denial himself from uncle moh be that oo

1 Like

Re: The Name, Muhammad As Shown In The Bible. by advocatejare(m): 2:58pm On Dec 31, 2021
zoer:

Omohhh him dey denial himself from uncle moh be that oo
Na so dem dey do. They are ashamed
Re: The Name, Muhammad As Shown In The Bible. by true2god: 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2022
AntiChristian:

Do you now accept the fact that the name of your prophet mohammed is not in the Bible as claimed by Zakir Naik?
Re: The Name, Muhammad As Shown In The Bible. by AntiChristian: 4:29am On Jan 02, 2022
true2god:
Do you now accept the fact that the name of your prophet mohammed is not in the Bible as claimed by Zakir Naik?

Why not send him an email? Is my name Zakir Naik?
Re: The Name, Muhammad As Shown In The Bible. by thatsleepboy1: 4:16pm On Jan 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

Oh Jesus... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Name, Muhammad As Shown In The Bible. by AntiChristian: 4:17pm On Jan 02, 2022
thatsleepboy1:

Oh Jesus... grin grin grin grin grin

What does Jesus mean in English?
Re: The Name, Muhammad As Shown In The Bible. by true2god: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
AntiChristian:

So Muslims no longer believe in the lies of Zakir Naik? That's wonderful!
Re: The Name, Muhammad As Shown In The Bible. by advocatejare(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2022
true2god:
It’s because we are exposing them that’s why they are denying the junior Al-Makireena, the best of the deceivers
Re: The Name, Muhammad As Shown In The Bible. by AntiChristian: 6:54am On Jan 03, 2022
true2god:

If you want to debate him, send him a mail. Stop transferring aggression to us here.
Re: The Name, Muhammad As Shown In The Bible. by Ahmback(m): 3:34am On Jan 08, 2022
AntiChristian:

If you want to debate him, send him a mail. Stop transferring aggression to us here.
you're sick
Re: The Name, Muhammad As Shown In The Bible. by AntiChristian: 5:46am On Jan 08, 2022
Ahmback:
you're sick

And you're sicker..

(1) (Reply)

Islam And Women In Politics / Sharia Law’s Threat To Free Speech / American Muslims Stone Christians In Dearborn, MI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.