Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,131 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:12 AM

Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here (12196 Views)

Photos Of Nigerians Who Were Deported From The UK Today / All Usa Lottery Dv 2014(year 2012)applicants Should Network Here / How Much To Hold In Bank Account For Canadian Student Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by leonaidas(m): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2011
Thanks for the reply, is there any chance that my profession can be included in the nearest future or the programme is lilimted to just those 29 professions?
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by gel03: 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2011
leonaidas:

Thanks for the reply, is there any chance that my profession can be included in the nearest future or the programme is lilimted to just those 29 professions?

its a 50/50 thing. one can not predict. all the best in your endeavor.
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by overloved(m): 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2011
hi GEL03

I am a nigerian studying in finland and i will like to migrate to canada after my degree. plz can you inbox me with v.lawrence94 (at) yahoo dot com

i will be gratefull if you do.
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by enfield: 10:24am On Nov 07, 2011
@gel03,
Pls what are the other documents the visa office is asking for now?
I have so much butterflies in my stomach that i do cannot check the status of my application frequently-the best i can do is monthly.Cheers.
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by gel03: 10:34am On Nov 07, 2011
@ enfield

The visa office asked my hubby and I to fill a fresh schedule1 forms as there are gaps and overlaps in our personal histories and addresses.
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by gel03: 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2011
@ overloved

Did you get my email?
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by gel03: 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2012
@ enfield

whatz up with ur application? we are still waiting to get further instructions from Accra.
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by shithapuns: 1:42pm On Feb 01, 2012
any update?
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by gel03: 2:00pm On Feb 01, 2012
shithapuns:

any update?

yea. we were asked by the visa office in accra to fill the background info form again in nov. 2011. we have done so and sent back to them. so we are waiting for our medical request by the special Grace of God. Whatz up with u?
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by sportico: 11:15pm On Feb 01, 2012
hello my Fellow nairalander, i have applied under dis FSW, bt my brother in law who resides in Canada made use of his credit card to pay for my application fee. Bt to my surprise, eversince October 2nd dat my application have been dispatched, d money is yet to be debited from my brother in laws credit card. Pls can i hear from u all
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by shithapuns: 10:51am On Feb 02, 2012
i want to apply this yr, looking 4 help/advice?, did u guys apply urself or u used an agent, how much is the total cost?, i hv browsed the cic site loads of info there, but i need more details 4rm some1 who hs done it.thanks
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by enfield: 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2012
Hi @gel03
I thot of contacting u recently but u beat me to it.Up to now i have not heard from accra.I remain positive though.Been busy with other things while waiting.There is a vibrant fsw website i stumbled on recently-i found it a good read u may like t check it out ie canadavisa.com(nigerian applicants)
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by gel03: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2012
shithapuns:

i want to apply this yr, looking 4 help/advice?, did u guys apply urself or u used an agent, how much is the total cost?, i hv browsed the cic site loads of info there, but i need more details 4rm some1 who hs done it.thanks

sorry for the late reply. been busy lately. u can reach me on chims003@yahoo.co.uk i will guide u. i personally packaged our application myself. lots of sleepless nites etc. but i will guide u.

enfield:

Hi @gel03
I thot of contacting u recently but u beat me to it.Up to now i have not heard from accra.I remain positive though.Been busy with other things while waiting.There is a vibrant fsw website i stumbled on recently-i found it a good read u may like t check it out ie canadavisa.com(nigerian applicants)

it is well. we will hear from them soon. i am already registered on that forum. its an informative forum. dats my email add up there. all da best to us all ,
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 09, 2012
Am applying for the federal skilled category. Please could someone tell me how much it will cost me in total. I have a sponsor who asked me to inquire about how much it will cost. Application fee, processing fee, package sending, medical fee, the exam I'll take, and the miscellanies. Than you.
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by gel03: 11:24am On Feb 09, 2012
didadavid:

Am applying for the federal skilled category. Please could someone tell me how much it will cost me in total. I have a sponsor who asked me to inquire about how much it will cost. Application fee, processing fee, package sending, medical fee, the exam I'll take, and the miscellanies. Than you.

All the information you need can be found in www.cic.gc.ca
I did alot of browsing having sleepless nights when i was packaging my hubby's application and that of a colleague. i have just sent out another application last month for a client referred to me. You need to sit down and search that website for all the information u need. if you feel u cannot do all the work, u contact me for consultation. chims003@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by gel03: 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2012
sportico:

hello my Fellow nairalander, i have applied under dis FSW, bt my brother in law who resides in Canada made use of his credit card to pay for my application fee. Bt to my surprise, eversince October 2nd dat my application have been dispatched, d money is yet to be debited from my brother in laws credit card. Pls can i hear from u all

The problem with some of us is that we do not make enough research and inquiry before taking certain decisions. If the account isn't debited till now, it might likely be that your application was incomplete and is on its way back to you.
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by lagbajah: 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2012
@Gel03 Nice work here i will like to ask if i am qualified for the canada immigration programm i dont have anybody in canada also i have a Fish Farm and also i grow Vegetable coz i have up to 8plots of land for that in Osun State am i qualified as a Farmer ? and how do i go about it i could not get the form on the website you posted saw lot of forms and very complicating Plz help Thanks in Advace God bless you wink
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by gel03: 2:59pm On Feb 09, 2012
lagbajah:

@Gel03 Nice work here i will like to ask if i am qualified for the canada immigration programm i dont have anybody in canada also i have a Fish Farm and also i grow Vegetable coz i have up to 8plots of land for that in Osun State am i qualified as a Farmer ? and how do i go about it i could not get the form on the website you posted saw lot of forms and very complicating Plz help Thanks in Advace God bless you wink

Thank you but u sound like u are not serious. Is ur Fish Farm commercial? if yes, u fall under NOC 0811( Manager Fishing Operations). If u need my consultation, contact me.
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by lagbajah: 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2012
gel03:

Thank you but u sound like u are not serious. Is ur Fish Farm commercial? if yes, u fall under NOC 0811( Manager Fishing Operations). If u need my consultation, contact me.

why did you say i am not serious? i only asked a question if you feel big to shear it then Keep it, and more so why do you want me to contact you for consultation ( CLEAR ROAD) u dey Form
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by gel03: 11:02pm On Feb 09, 2012
lagbajah:

why did you say i am not serious? i only asked a question if you feel big to shear it then Keep it, and more so why do you want me to contact you for consultation ( CLEAR ROAD) u dey Form

i want to believe u did not just insult me, i said u aint serious because of the composition of your question. the best u can do is to prove me wrong. well i dont blame u at all. i would not have replied u in the first instance.

if u search for my other posts aside this thread that i started, u will understand my personality better. Please do not ask me further questions cos u already sound like an ignorant ingrate who cant even spell words correctly, angry

I DONT NEED UR CONSULTATION OK,
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by lagbajah: 11:40pm On Feb 09, 2012
^^ Do i look  like a desperado ? I asked a simple question which i expect a simple answer i have traveled to Usa and France on visitation i only asked if i am qualified all you could tell me if i was serious i already got information i asked for goodluck and  keep hunting
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by gel03: 11:52pm On Feb 09, 2012
lagbajah:

^^ Do i look  like a desperado ? I asked a simple question which i expect a simple answer i have traveled to Usa and France on visitation i only asked if i am qualified all you could tell me if i was serious i already got information i asked for goodluck and  keep hunting

Thank You
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 10, 2012
hi gel03, I received per on the 14th of Nov. since then, my ecas still says ''in process-application received on the 17aug.no email with regards to 2nd aor from accra. I recently updated my address with VO and received a confirmation that their database has been updated accordingly.
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by gel03: 8:42am On Feb 10, 2012
saxywale:

hi gel03, I received per on the 14th of Nov. since then, my ecas still says ''in process-application received on the 17aug.no email with regards to 2nd aor from accra. I recently updated my address with VO and received a confirmation that their database has been updated accordingly.

U should get a 2nd AOR from accra this month other wise u will get ur MR soon if the VO does not need any clarifications especially on ur background info form. They usually send out 2nd AOR to people who have gaps and overlaps in their personal histories and addresses, requesting them to fill the background info form again.
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2012
gel03:

U should get a 2nd AOR from accra this month other wise u will get ur MR soon if the VO does not need any clarifications especially on ur background info form. They usually send out 2nd AOR to people who have gaps and overlaps in their personal histories and addresses, requesting them to fill the background info form again.

thanks for the reply gel. sounds very correct as everything had been included in the application. took about 6months to gather the documents submitted and bout two weeks to fill the form. I pray all the stress that goes with this fsw is worth it.
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by kayus1122: 11:11pm On Feb 13, 2012
My application was returned. Pls I need someone whose application as been accepted show kindly put me through on how I can reapply. Kindly contact me on whykayode@yahoo.com. Txs
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by gel03: 2:23pm On Mar 03, 2012
I want to appeal to everyone sending me emails to be mindful of the kind of mails sent to me. I am honorably married and do not intend to destroy my marriage because of one or two unreasonable men.

I boldly wrote on this thread that anyone who needs my consultation for immigration purpose should contact me and that is because i know exactly what i am doing. I equally made it clear that all information needed can be found on www.cic.gc.ca, so the ball is in ur court. if u are the type that does not know how to browse infos on websites or u dont have the time to browse at all, u simply pay someone to do the job for u.

No one should send me stupid mails again. I am a married woman and not in need of another man in my life.

If u are contacting me, it must be strictly for business.

THANK YOU.
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by gel03: 6:28pm On Mar 17, 2012
Accra is dulling us but God pass them. They must send us our medical request dis month.
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by niyistic(m): 9:12am On Mar 25, 2012
Ladies and Gentle men, please when would i get mail/reply from Accra. I got a positive feed back from CIO in Sydney about 2 months ago. I have a dependent to be added to my application. What is the current average processing time ? Waiting impatiently for your replies. Thanking you in advance.
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by blinzho69(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2012
@gel03 : thanks for starting this trend on FSW, I ve been following it for sometime, you guys are doing a great job, I wish you success in all your endeavours. I applied for FSW in Nov 2011 as a medical doctor, I tracked my package and it got to CIO on the 18th of Nov 2011, but my package was sent back last week, saying that field for doctors was already 500 as at 18th Nov, I intend to reapply but the letter they sent with did not advice so! Do you think I should reapply in July? Or should I use an immigration service as I did not use one prevoiously. Awaiting your response, I can be reached on drokojie4life@yahoo.com. Thanks keep it up.
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by winnieG1(m): 8:04am On Mar 26, 2012
@gel03
Do you know if NOC2282, NOC2281, NOC2283 qualify for FSW 2012
please see NOC2011 listing below:

http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/QuickSearch.aspx?val65=*

Pls Copy and paste on the browser with the * at the end of the link

Thanks
Re: Nigerians Who Applied For Canadian Fsw Immigration 2011 Please Network Here by gel03: 7:44pm On Apr 01, 2012
@ winnie G,blinzho69

Sorry for this late response. I will reply u guyz in details soon when I log in with my laptop. Using bb to me is kinda stressful to reply on NL.

THANKS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos State Govt And Netherlands To Collaborate On Water Transportation / Relocated / COVID-19: Many Nigerian Students Are Stranded Abroad - ISF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.