Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,967 members, 7,852,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Entrepreneurship As A Career, How Rewarding Is It - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Entrepreneurship As A Career, How Rewarding Is It (722 Views)

Driving Career: How To Make Regular Daily Income With Roosca! / Export Career: How To Make Millions In Export Business / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entrepreneurship As A Career, How Rewarding Is It by Mikeaniebiet(m): 7:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
Being an entrepreneur is certainly appealing to a lot persons for it's numerous pros but as interesting as this career path is, it's still not meant for everyone.

While entrepreneurship affords you the freedom and control of your finances, time and leaves the door open for you to make the most of your abilities, it's a lot of work to become a successful entrepreneur.

So what's the work to reward ratio?
Contrary to what a lot people think, entrepreneurship is not just freedom, it is freedom achieved by discipline, you will have to stick to what got you started in the first place, put in the work and stay consistent.

If you are starting or running a trade business for instance, you need to choose a product that is used for a purpose that interest you. If you sell drugs you should be someone who cares and pays attention to people.

It's hard to imagine a successful fashion entrepreneur who has no interest in clothing, how it's combined, how different fabrics fit in etc.
The major success factor in business is passion, it's what will differentiate you and it is what will keep you going when the going gets tough.

So how rewarding is it to be an entrepreneur?
The rewards are more popular than the work required ofcourse. We've all heard things like; You can build your dream fortune, live a life where you control your time and have a better work-life balance. These are all true but are you willing to give it your best?

If you think this journey is for you, if you feel you have what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur, you don't have to start big.

Your little savings can do so much for you if you know how to deploy it.

Here are some tips
Find platforms or people that can help you find your way in this sometimes murky waters. There are more experienced people in your chosen business line, find and connect with them. Nothing beats experience.

There are also online platforms like gotahia.com that have designed services to make life easy for the newbie entrepreneur or those with limited capital to work with. Make use of it.

In the end your ultimate reward will be fulfilment that comes with money. DON'T JUST FOCUS THE ON MONEY
Re: Entrepreneurship As A Career, How Rewarding Is It by incometrader(m): 7:15am On Feb 13, 2022
I visited gotahia.com and it seems like they help you connect with importers and wholesalers if you want to start a business. How do they get these importers?
Re: Entrepreneurship As A Career, How Rewarding Is It by gboyetade: 7:44am On Feb 13, 2022
Following
Re: Entrepreneurship As A Career, How Rewarding Is It by Mikeaniebiet(m): 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2022
They actually save you the work of going into the markets in search of the big wholesalers. They go to the major markets, research, locate and onboard the suppliers to make life easy for the reseller (retailer).

So all they have to do is connect with any supplier of their choice at www.gotahia.com
Re: Entrepreneurship As A Career, How Rewarding Is It by incometrader(m): 5:58pm On Feb 20, 2022
Mikeaniebiet:
They actually save you the work of going into the markets in search of the big wholesalers. They go to the major markets, research, locate and onboard the suppliers to make life easy for the reseller (retailer).

So all they have to do is connect with any supplier of their choice at www.gotahia.com
Ok.. that makes sense. But how do they make money? Looks like they will add a commission to the price of the products.
Re: Entrepreneurship As A Career, How Rewarding Is It by Mikeaniebiet(m): 10:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
No commissions, if you're buying it's at the suppliers warehouse price.
And if you're serious about doing business you'll be more than willing to pay 1,000 subscription for a month or better still 6k for a whole year to be able to connect with any supplier of your choice to do business with.
This 1k or 6k subscription fee is how they make money which for me is cheaper than paying commissions.
incometrader:

Ok.. that makes sense. But how do they make money? Looks like they will add a commission to the price of the products.
Re: Entrepreneurship As A Career, How Rewarding Is It by incometrader(m): 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2022
Hmm.. I agree
Re: Entrepreneurship As A Career, How Rewarding Is It by CulturedGotahia: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2022
smiley
Re: Entrepreneurship As A Career, How Rewarding Is It by incometrader(m): 6:29am On Mar 22, 2022
I finally activated my Gotahia store by paying 6k for one year subscription then I found a supplier where my wife bought some baby items, her prices was like 30% less than my neighbour who has been selling those things to us. We already saved more than the 6k I used to register by buying directly from a wholesaler.
Buy from my Gotahia store here www.gotahia.com/incometrader and get better prices. If you don't find what you're looking for, just whatsApp me and one of the suppliers must have it only that they haven't uploaded it on Gotahia.

1 Like

Re: Entrepreneurship As A Career, How Rewarding Is It by Mikeaniebiet(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2022
Wow, that's nice. As you continue to do business with suppliers if you need any assistance on how you can improve your sales. Reach us on whatsApp +234 802 691 1071

And combining babies and ladies fashion items is usually lucrative. If you'll like to try it you can find suppliers for different ladies fashion items and accessories from your reseller account. If you need more suggestions you can always reach us on our WhatsApp
incometrader:
I finally activated my Gotahia store by paying 6k for one year subscription then I found a supplier where my wife bought some baby items, her prices was like 30% less than my neighbour who has been selling those things to us. We already saved more than the 6k I used to register by buying directly from a wholesaler.
Buy from my Gotahia store here www.gotahia.com/incometrader and get better prices. If you don't find what you're looking for, just whatsApp me and one of the suppliers must have it only that they haven't uploaded it on Gotahia.

(1) (Reply)

"How To" - Find A Remote, Well-paid Job In IT / How To Make Money In Real Estate / Hp Calculators For Cis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.