Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,086 members, 7,852,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 (24173 Views)

Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As Footballer With Most Guinness World Records / Messi Overtakes Cristiano Ronaldo With Most Liked Sports Photo On Instagram / 35 Times! Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As The Player With Most Hat-tricks In La Liga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by tigmataze: 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
CR7 is the true goat

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Badguy77(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
I have said it without numbers messi is not human...He is a god in the game and am so blessed he played in the generation...No disrespect to ronaldo sha he is good and i deserve my respect...

6 Likes

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Benwallt(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Franchise21:
CR7 scored 800 and 801 goals against Arsenal
Tap ins, deflected goals, load of penalties. Nothing great about Ronaldo.

6 Likes

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by prosper294: 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
[quote author=ANDREW91 post=108302663]
Sebastian haller just scored his 10th champions league group stage goal. 2 more and he will break Ronaldo record[/quote

Which 2 more you must be dreaming

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Franchise21(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Benwallt:
Goal na Goal
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by freesoul12: 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
Messi will always be d greatest footballer

3 Likes

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by sangresan(m): 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
ArmaniUhuru:

Ronaldo has played more matches than Messi na.

Una too like comparison sef.

And he has played in more tougher leagues. He has stepped out of his comfort zones many times.

3 Likes

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
Benwallt:

Asf the one Messi scored today no be penalty? grin olodo

2 Likes

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Maximus85(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
Stop forcing your dwarf on us.

CR7 has more than 800 career goals.

4 Likes

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by marveangel(m): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
Babaetsu1:
Bt nt cr801
but Ronaldo has played more games than Messi.

6 Likes

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Dragunz: 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

No mind the dumb pessi fans. grin

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Numerouno94(m): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
OJEEMAH:
The Alien

Boss hw fr na grin grin
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by tuzle(m): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Messi is the greatest most prolific goal scorer in the history of football
Ronaldo is stingy, he only scores goals, but do u know he has more assist than every one In the pictures u uploaded. In fact he his just behind Messi and Suarez in the all times assist chart

2 Likes

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by femi4: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Numerouno94:
Messi always has a way of replying his critics.

Jux yesterday a biased Mod in collaboration wit Obembet took two threads targeted at ridiculing Messi nd assasinating his character to the frontpage. Here we re 2day, seeing Messi's brilliance once again. I do hope that Mod will bury his dvck head in shame. Hating on Messi is like trying to give urself HBP.

Obembet aka Obembedu hw market grin grin

She's a Man U fan and logically every ManU fan is anti messi

2 Likes

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by manikspears: 9:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Messi is the greatest most prolific goal scorer in the history of football

It only shows that in the end talent beats strength.

C ronaldo's body will soon start giving way if he continues at the rate whuch he is going.

4 Likes

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by ThierryJay: 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
Numerouno94:
Messi always has a way of replying his critics.

Jux yesterday a biased Mod in collaboration wit Obembet took two threads targeted at ridiculing Messi nd assasinating his character to the frontpage. Here we re 2day, seeing Messi's brilliance once again. I do hope that Mod will bury his dvck head in shame. Hating on Messi is like trying to give urself HBP.

Obembet aka Obembedu hw market grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Benwallt(m): 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

He did not play for it and he was not the one that hit the turf like deadwood. Messi hasn't scored up to 70 penalties in his stainless career while somebody's own is nearing 300 penalties. who celebrates such nonsense except penaldo

3 Likes

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by jaxxy(m): 9:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
Baloranking:
grin grin

Once again i ask, who's your goat?

Champions league stats
Games : 154
Goals : 125
Assist : 36

Hit that like button if you love messi

Mbappe x Messi bromance grin

Without mbappe Messi is useless in psg and he knows it.

Once again Messi wasn’t to scam mbappe like he scammed xavi in Barca. Mbappe better not fall for it.

The Paris scam is not a Goat.
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by OJEEMAH(m): 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
Numerouno94:

Boss hw fr na grin grin
fine ooh.... She con do weekend ni? grin grin

This one you dey busy since sat abi sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Numerouno94(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
ThierryJay:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

I learnt that from my amiable prof. grin grin
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Numerouno94(m): 9:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
OJEEMAH:
fine ooh.... She con do weekend ni? grin grin

This one you dey busy since sat abi sunday

She go come for December next week.

Hahahahahahah grin grin grin grin
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by dfrost: 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2021
ANDREW91:

Sebastian haller just scored his 10th champions league group stage goal. 2 more and he will break Ronaldo record
Haller is something else aside Mbappe... cheesy grin smiley
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
Benwallt:
He did not play for it and he was not the one that hit the turf like deadwood. Messi hasn't scored up to 70 penalties in his stainless career while somebody's own is nearing 300 penalties. who celebrates such nonsense except penaldo

undecided

1 Like

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by kalvoken(m): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2021
Faller:
Let's Pretend as if Pessi didn't score a penalty today.

If it was Ronaldo the Midgetonian Bandwagons won't let us hear word.

Pessi for a reason

The Midgetonian Bandwagons have arrived. How was your journey

Messi is gentle, messi is gentle.

If it were to be Ronaldo that took the penalty instead of giving the ball to mbappe to claim his hatrick, the whole nairaland would have gone up in flame. But since it's messi, everyone will pretend like it's no big deal.

Like messi fans like buhari supporters.
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by OJEEMAH(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
Numerouno94:

She go come for December next week.

Hahahahahahah grin grin grin grin
grin grin

Make una come abuja con chill me nah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Numerouno94(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2021
OJEEMAH:
grin grin

Make una come abuja con chill me nah

Which side for Abuja u dey na?
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by OJEEMAH(m): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
Numerouno94:

Which side for Abuja u dey na?
I dey Karu..... You dey come around?
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by Numerouno94(m): 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
OJEEMAH:

If u go host me i go come oo. Buh i no go come wit my mama cos i want explore those abj babes small wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by kenex4ever(m): 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Babaetsu1:
Bt nt cr801
Messi scored 758 with much less games than cr7.

Cr7 is just ahead of m7 because of plenty games
Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by OJEEMAH(m): 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
Numerouno94:

If u go host me i go come oo. Buh i no go come wit my mama cos i want explore those abj babes small wink wink
grin grin

Anytime you enter abuja, let me know

Wetin be your twitter handle?

Make we exchange contact there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leo Messi Overtakes Pelé For Most Career Goals Scored With 758 by ThierryJay: 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
OJEEMAH:

And I was in Abuja throughout last week o. We for don link up.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deborah Quickpen Is African Chess Champion! Governor Diri Rewards Her / Virgil Van Dijk Returns To Liverpool Training Centre After Months(Photos, Video) / Manchester United Confirm Andre Onana Signing From Inter Milan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.