Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,462 members, 7,861,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

How Do I Report This Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Do I Report This Fraud (322 Views)

Please Help Report This Telegram Channel. They Scammed Me / How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? / Pls How Can I Report This Stubborn Pastor PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Report This Fraud by tiktop: 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
My wife was recently defrauded by someone online who claim to be an agent of a company producing a coal stove. Though I would had let this go, I think it will be an injustice to other unsuspecting individuals. How do I report this? I am thinking of contacting his bank where the transaction was made. Any other options?
Re: How Do I Report This Fraud by ugwumichael(m): 8:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
That's the best option, go with her chat with the scammer as evidence.
Re: How Do I Report This Fraud by psucc(m): 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
ugwumichael:
That's the best option, go with her chat with the scammer as evidence.
He will also need to print it out. Also, if the bank seems to be foot-dragging, you can as well report to the CBN but inform the bank first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Report This Fraud by AccountManager: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
Long case awaiting
Re: How Do I Report This Fraud by Tayo1978: 8:02am On Dec 08, 2021
tiktop:
My wife was recently defrauded by someone online who claim to be an agent of a company producing a coal stove. Though I would had let this go, I think it will be an injustice to other unsuspecting individuals. How do I report this? I am thinking of contacting his bank where the transaction was made. Any other options?

Frank Goodluck with phone number
07046902707 and email address Frankgoodluck@gmail.com is a fraudster, he pretends to be selling different products online and hereby defrauding innocent people.
Please stay away from him.
Many people paid into this account details for delivery of goods which were never delivered.

Account Name: ADABAYO JOHNATHAN PHILIP
Account Number: 1459440746
Bank Name: Access bank plc

Please avoid him.

(1) (Reply)

'rick Ross', One Other Arrested, Sent To Jail / Two Policemen And One Other Killed In Awka Cult Related Clash / Security Operatives In Togo Assault Nigerians At A Togolese Airport (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.