Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Features In Dowen School 2012 Documentary As Parent - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Features In Dowen School 2012 Documentary As Parent (480 Views)

Sylvester Oromoni: Lagos Orders Indefinite Closure Of Dowen College / Obi Cubana In Trouble As Parent Of Deceased Speak Up On Issue Of Death / Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Features In Dowen School 2012 Documentary As Parent by highyo: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lagos state First Lady Ibijoke Sanwoolu features in the 2012 Dowen School Documentary shows as a proof that Governor Sanwolu kids also Attended Dowen Secondary School. Do you really think the Lagos state government will play a role of bringing down the school his kids also attended ?
I doubt it. Only if we are no longer in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TPlZVD5zBw

Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Features In Dowen School 2012 Documentary As Parent by funshint(m): 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
Now I see why the government response has been slow; I could be wrong though. The internet never forgets!
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Features In Dowen School 2012 Documentary As Parent by Ayomi90: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
No wonder. They don't av time to train their children, those kids with no morals will be forced on the masses in future, that's y suffer no go reduce for Naija.

1 Like

Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Features In Dowen School 2012 Documentary As Parent by 27Pushing30: 12:08am On Dec 08, 2021
funshint:
Now I see why the government response has been slow; I could be wrong though. The internet never forgets!
You sound like someone who would readily partake in jungle justice

Shame
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Features In Dowen School 2012 Documentary As Parent by FuckDModz: 12:15am On Dec 08, 2021
highyo:
Lagos state First Lady Ibijoke Sanwoolu features in the 2012 Dowen School Documentary shows as a proof that Governor Sanwolu kids also Attended Dowen Secondary School. Do you really think the Lagos state government will play a role of bringing down the school his kids also attended ?
I doubt it. Only if we are no longer in Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TPlZVD5zBw

So they should shut down the school because of one death?

The matter will be investigated, the culprits may be apprehended, but the school will remain open to other responsible children.

RIP to the dead, life goes on!

Ps - This woman ug sha’
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Features In Dowen School 2012 Documentary As Parent by Shetemi12(m): 7:33am On Dec 08, 2021
She is not a parent of any student there anymore.. and she has condemned the school, her husband has done the needful by shutting down the school.
What else do you want her to do? Carry gun to the school and shoot the owners
Re: Ibijoke Sanwo-olu Features In Dowen School 2012 Documentary As Parent by faithfull18(f): 7:53am On Dec 08, 2021
Hmmn.

(1) (Reply)

Another Young Woman Reportedly Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing / EFCC Arrests Self-styled PA To Oyo Gov. On Media, 25 Others For Internet Fraud / Delta Police Engages Dare Devil Kidnappers, Kill One, Rescues Thirteen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.