Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,430 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part (60910 Views)

My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics / Man Commits Suicide After He Was Scammed Of 6 Months Visa By An Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 08, 2021
And ladies always feel shy seeing manhood outside the box.
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by NawtyC001(m): 7:38am On Dec 08, 2021
I no believe this story my Gee.

1)That keke napep pics is not taken in Ebonyi State. No whine me oo, Ebonyi State no dey use yellow keke,Ebube Agu,AiCTDB,Task force and chopper boys for Don seize the keke.

2)as per Sharon junction, that means Na Izzi man you be, I no fit believe how you go dash person 15k just like that for Izzi land.

3)Na another person manhood dey make you shame?
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:50am On Dec 08, 2021
NawtyC001:
I no believe this story my Gee.

1)That keke napep pics is not taken in Ebonyi State. No whine me oo, Ebonyi State no dey use yellow keke,Ebube Agu,AiCTDB,Task force and chopper boys for Don seize the keke.

2)as per Sharon junction, that means Na Izzi man you be, I no fit believe how you go dash person 15k just like that for Izzi land.

3)Na another person manhood dey make you shame?

So you don't know that someone can use file Photo to do illustration. You are so timid.
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 08, 2021
Type of question only a female can ask grin grin grin grin.
Because a woman can never have empathy for a man, it is just not in the female nature
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Empressgifted:
What role exactly did his private part play? Was it a distraction or a spell binder? Wetin dey occur?
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Mayeldah(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2021
Na you stay there dey look ugly preek and him cry na

if na me, I no go even wait to see what is gooing on. he can display whatever he wants to the whole community.
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by PrinceGallant: 8:54am On Dec 08, 2021
He scammed you because you had money.
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Ten06(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2021
Did the manhood gave you immediate erection, or how manage did you lost your senses that you immediately withdrew 15k for him?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by OdogwuToks(m): 9:52am On Dec 08, 2021
Hmm crazy things happening
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Poleski: 10:09am On Dec 08, 2021
Wisdomkosi:
New Scam Alert : How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part - Wisdom Nwedene

Please, there is a new way of scaming people right now which I believe you should be careful because we are in ember month.

This morning, I was scammed of 15k after a guy cried bitterly that I broke his House Glass Window and showed me his private part.

How It Started....

This morning, I entered Keke Napep (Tricycle) at popular Vanco Junction in Ebonyi State. I was actually going to my home town. My mother demanded for my attention so I needed to go early in the morning and come back in order to continue my work.

When we got to Sharon Junction, a lady wanted to come down, so as I was trying to come down in order to make way for the lady to step down, the guy deliberately allowed the glass to fall down and immediately said I touched the "sack bag" he was putting the window glass that's why it fell down from his hand. The guy was sitting close to the Keke rider in the front.

However, I pleaded with him that I am so sorry that the window glass got broken but of a truth I didn't know how and when I touched him and he accepted.

Reaching to where I will finally drop off, this guy started crying ooo.

He brought out his manh00d in public and started crying that he was going to work with the glass before I broke it. That he wanted to use the money raised from fixing the glass for a client to treat infection that he is battling with. I was really embarrassed immediately he brought out his manh000d.

He said that the person who has the glass won't pay him again because he was going to work with it.

I had to withdraw at a POS that's close by and I gave it to him because he stopped crying and put his manh000d back. It was later that I discovered it is a new trick in town

So, my dear brothers and sisters, each time you enter Keke or bus, be extremely careful with whomever that is sitting close to you to avoid paying for damage that you didn't know when it happened.

Thanks.

© Wisdom Nwedene

You should have done some incantation (while holding the money up high), spit lightly on the money, slammed it on the floor, did a few things with your hands, picked up the money, slammed it on the floor again, and warned him that if what he accused you of was true, then nothing would happen to him at home if he picked up the money, or else he would die a painful death. Watch him walk off in shame without touching the money.
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Loveganipedro(m): 11:13am On Dec 08, 2021
He should come and try it in Lagos na.. smiley
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Ugandatales: 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
I was waiting for the part where OP would talk about how he found out it was a scam. This story get as be.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by alfred007(m): 12:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
Crazy things are happening
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Tobest94: 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
As I broke reach now, if person bring out his manhood for me, I go shaperly bring out my own too

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by Psoul(m): 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
BigSarah:
I don't understand the scam, someone showed you his privates and you waited?

This doesn't make sense undecided

Did you read the full text?
Read is and u will understand the scam. Moreover, the OP did not use big words that may confuse you.
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by omokeyinwa89d: 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
sad
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by olufunke85l: 4:08am On Dec 09, 2021
sad
Re: How I Was Scammed Of My Hard Earned 15k After A Guy Showed Me His Priv@te Part by chukwugoziegi: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2021
Where were you sitter and how were you sitter that you had to come down first to allow someone else alight?

Keke carries three passenger at the back and has exit on both sides.

If you'd sat by the exit, you'll have no business with any glass.
Also, if you were in the middle, you'd have no business with the lady that wanted to come down nor the glass. So, TELL ME HOW?

You're a liar and a Scammer.

Also, the man brought out his dick and creates a scene in the middle of the road with people and Not one person, not one could settle you two?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don King, A Handsome Guy Assassinated By Gunmen In Owerri / Girlfriend Shoots Boyfriend To Death In Calabar While Testing Charm Efficacy / Notorious Political Thug, Femi Akilapa Arrested With Lifeless Body in Ekiti.Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.