Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Nokia E75 (black) For Sale At 9,500. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Nokia E75 (black) For Sale At 9,500. (558 Views)

New Arrivals Nokia E7,nokia E75,E71,N86,N97,E5 For Sale / Nokia E75 For Sale #15,000 / Nokia E75 For Sale: 17k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nokia E75 (black) For Sale At 9,500. by FindOut(m): 7:47am On Jun 12, 2011
Nokia E75 for sale at 9,500. As u might have guessed, the phone has a few faults which a buyer may be able to cope with, dependin on how well or not he intends to utilize the functions. I will give an overview of the phone.
CONDITION:
- Case was changed to black in April. Its still very clean.
- Phone works almost perfectly as far as the software is concerned. No hanging, except for d very rare restarting when too many applicatns r on (peculiar to many nokia phone models of this series)
- Original battery. I also have a fake spare one smiley
- Screen has been changed before.

FAULTS & FIXES TO BE MADE:
-The phone gets hot fairly quickly once I start browsing & this affects the battery life.
-The earphone port needs replacement. After the case was changed, only 1 ear works with any earphone plugged into it.
- The camera is working, but the camera button on the side isn't working. Seems the stuff that makes contact with the panel when the button is pressed needs replacement. But the volume keys(also on the side) are working fine.

NB: all the fixes to be made can be done for less than 4k. Ask any phone ''engineer'' for a quote incase u wanna be sure before you buy the phone.

RECOMMENDATION:
-If you are a phone ''engineer'', then dis is an awoof i believe.
- If you simply require a clean solid phone (maybe as a second phone) and you dont require frequent usage of the browsing functions & d camera functions, you can buy this.
- This phone is still a ''full blooded'' nokia e75 & despite the issues mentioned above, it's still a machine. While writing my final year project, I downloaded close to a 100 materials on it, then transferred via bluetooth to my laptop. It comes with GPS, altho i'm yet to install d naija map on it. PC suite on a laptop wit internet connection will do the trick.
- I'm currently posting this via the phone smiley

interested, call 08057973331 or 08026591393 (i sometyms switch SIMs)
I'm at Alausa, Ikeja.
Re: Nokia E75 (black) For Sale At 9,500. by FindOut(m): 3:35am On Jun 13, 2011
still available. Phone can be used as a modem, Its a 3.5G phone znd it has USB charging. So no worries about the battery on that one smiley
Re: Nokia E75 (black) For Sale At 9,500. by FindOut(m): 6:59am On Jun 14, 2011
still available smiley

(1) (Reply)

4g Wireless Ap/router Needed / Bb Torch 4 Urgent Sale @57k / Nokia E65 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.