Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,189 members, 7,853,057 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:39 AM

So What's Permissionless Apprenticeship? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / So What's Permissionless Apprenticeship? (199 Views)

How To Use The Permissionless Apprenticeship To Generate Opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So What's Permissionless Apprenticeship? by Nichesiteseo(m): 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
I stopped freelancing on Upwork last year. Did my last gig and deleted my account.

Getting jobs consistently was becoming a chore. Competition was getting intense and clients only cared about who could get the job done cheaper.

I knew I could provide more value and capture more of it outside the platform by going at it alone in the wild.

But how am I supposed to get my own clients? Freelancing on Upwork has it's advantages. You don't need to look for clients yourself. The platform provided the clients and all you had to do was pitch them.

First couple of months after I left upwork it was a struggle to get clients. It was so tiring I almost went back to Upwork. Until I stumbled across an article that changed it all for me.

The article was about Permissionless Apprenticeship. A strategy that made sense intuitively but I had not been practising. It was so stupidly simple that I hit myself on the head why I had not tried it all along. This was the solution to getting my body of work noticed. This was the solution to generating opportunities that could change my life.

And it did. Last month I closed the biggest contract of my life. Permissionless Apprenticeship made it possible. I could never have closed such a contract on Upwork. It was 10x the bigger than the biggest contract I did on Upwork.

Permissionless Apprenticeship should be taught in schools. It's a travesty it's not.

That's why I created a newsletter centred around the strategy and I want to introduce it to as many freelancers as I can.

I have corresponded with 1000+ freelancers in the last two years. And everyone had the same problem and question.

How do I get clients consistently so that I could leave my 9-5 and live life on my own terms?

Permissionless Apprenticeship is the closest answer I have found to that question.

It almost always works. At least better than any strategy I have seen.

First issue goes out on Friday. It's going to be a wild journey and my goal is to put as many freelancers as possible on their path to freedom and working for themselves.

Interested?

(1) (Reply)

Website Designer In Calabar And Uyo / Please I Need An Experience Developer With Paystack Integration And Wordpress / I Need A Php Programmer That Can Work In Our Mlm Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.