Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

I Can't Just Prevent It, Who Can??? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Can't Just Prevent It, Who Can??? (731 Views)

Akpan And Oduma.. This Men Mumu No Get Part 2 (I Can't Stop Laughing) / So Funny I Can't Stop Laughing / So Funny I Can't Stop Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Just Prevent It, Who Can??? by IzzyAgu: 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
I have a little confession to make but let us try to make it more interactive..

I really love to eat rice, but I observed that whenever I am being sent to measure rice from its bag, the one we will want to cook,
I find out that I can't get the rice perfectly without pouring some on the floor no matter the size of plate or bowl i use to measure.
This keeps on happening to me no matter how careful i might tend to be..

So I want us to share the experience we have, that seems unavoidable to you no matter how you try to be best careful..

Let's make it fun and share!

Mod please move to FP

Re: I Can't Just Prevent It, Who Can??? by mixratio(m): 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
how old are you pls?
Re: I Can't Just Prevent It, Who Can??? by IzzyAgu: 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2022
mixratio:
how old are you pls?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Re Desperately After Successful Men / Ever Go Fishing? / Sons Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.