Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video (35970 Views)

Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Daughter As She Celebrates First Mother's Day (Video) / Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) / "My Booty Looks Great" - Seyi Shay Shows Her Backside (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Sammydanny: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2021
Popular Nigerian singer Seyi Shay is pregnant and is enjoying the journey pretty well.

The singer recently showed off her growing baby bump in a viral TikTok dance video.

In the video, the singer wore a cashwool sweater and black leggings while engaging in the dance video, in which she flashed her baby bump several times.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP30ZruuAiM[/flash]

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by sammybest889(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
so aunty to don go find donor.. (sorry) I mistakenly tap my keyboard twice I mean....

she 2 don turn babymama (ooo this my keyboard self)

later dem go carry dat der smelling mouths de form equality with man (wen dem de known in der mind dat "THEY CAN'T DO WITHOUT A MAN OR MENS") na me type this one no keyboard malfunction

in mosdii voice

ALL GIRLS ARE......... .............(Complete d rest)

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by illicit(m): 8:59am On Dec 09, 2021
Oluwa lo sheyi o....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by We4all: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2021
I am happy for her. She said she had always wanted to be a mother.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Sammydanny: 10:02am On Dec 09, 2021
Yeah
We4all:
I am happy for her. She said she had always wanted to be a mother.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:36am On Dec 09, 2021
No father.
These oloshos are creating problems that this country can't solve in 15 years time o.

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Sammydanny: 10:52am On Dec 09, 2021
No father
KillIgbohoN0W:
No father.
These oloshos are creating problems that this country can't solve in 15 years time o.
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Peace081: 11:10am On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
No father.
That was how your mother created a problem back then

109 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by pocohantas(f): 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nothing dey happen.

Naija ladies are waking up. Creating their own happiness in the absence of a marriage.

No one really cares, except the gender that claims not to benefit from marriage. grin

HIGHESTPOPORI:
People still have beautiful marriage and Chidlren, you all like dwelling on the negatives when you can't find a man.

No one said they don’t. For those that can’t have this beautiful marriage, they can as well have beautiful kids. Don’t worry about finding men. Men do not benefit from marriage, they shouldn’t be found. cheesy

patrickdaniel:
No, they are gradually erasing and making morality obsolete in the society. Prostitution is now celebrated every day in our society.

Heya. But men don’t benefit from marriage na. Why are you guys pained?

89 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
K
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by lasisi69(f): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
undecided
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Mko123(m): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Oluwa sheyi hoe

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by dodoatirice: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Dis geh sha
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Peace081:

I think I will agree with your comment cos that guy is not reasonable at all..

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Oovi5(f): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by inoki247: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Having baby in diz part of the world don turn achievement...

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
No father.
Pls do create your own problems too..

14 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Lhimeet(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
undecided
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Redemption77: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
My favorite female artiste! I can't remember to forget how she handled Tiwa's case maturely(with her wonderful intonation).
Tiwa talked about her having" dirtiest nyash in the industry",few months later, Tiwa's sex tape was everywhere on the internet.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by lonecatt(m): 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
Who knows who give her belle

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by 900warriorz: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
fvf
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by GreaterFuture(m): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
Woman and emotion...
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Btruth: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Amalekki: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
Peace081:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
It's very nice to know that Nigeria ladies are waking up now.... Seeking the happiness of motherhood outside marriage. Laslas marriage is not for everyone

Congratulations Seyi

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by VOsimhen144(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
No father.
Stop the Hate

8 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Harddiskng(m): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
No father.

*Comrade off your mic* grin

Jokes apart, there is a strong positive correlation between single mothers and crime rates.

It is well

12 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay Shows Her Baby Bump In Dance Video by Adaanna(f): 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2021
pocohantas:
Nothing dey happen.

Naija ladies are waking up. Creating their own happiness in the absence of a marriage.

No one really cares, except the gender that claims not to benefit from marriage.
grin

grin grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olajumoke Flaunts Cleavage In Mania Magazine Shoot (photos) / Teju Babyface Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) / Yemi Alade Shares Picture Of Her Pretty Igbo Mother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.