Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,417 members, 7,830,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

What Is The Meaning Of Sapa In Yoruba - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Meaning Of Sapa In Yoruba (1934 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of SAPA In Nigeria / Sapalation: The Interference Of Sapa�. / Meaning Of Sapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of Sapa In Yoruba by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2021
There’s a thing i noticed online recently, and it’s now trending. Whereby you ask your padi for money and you were answered with the word “Sapa”

Drop a comment on our website
https://loadedwaves.com.ng/what-is-the-meaning-of-sapa-in-yoruba/

What is the meaning of sapa in yoruba? Is it a yoruba language, Igbo or Hausa Language. Through the image above you should understand what it means.

The word Sapa is mostly used by Nigerian guys and some might even call it wint. To me, it’s just a slang that tells you “There’s no money at hand” indirectly.

If you can define “Sapa” well, drop your comment below

Drop a comment on our website
https://loadedwaves.com.ng/what-is-the-meaning-of-sapa-in-yoruba/

1 Share

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Sapa In Yoruba by isaiah4life(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2021
OP, you like trouble oooo. After you have gave a lucid explanation of the concept, you then want to stress our brain again!

OP, OP, OP how many times I call you?

SAPA is no respecter of tribe. Is just sapa.

Currently, I dey SAPA ooo!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Sapa In Yoruba by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2021
isaiah4life:
OP, you like trouble oooo. After you have gave a lucid explanation of the concept, you then want to stress our brain again!

OP, OP, OP how many times I call you?

SAPA is no respecter of tribe. Is just sapa.

Currently, I dey SAPA ooo!

You’re funny comrade
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Sapa In Yoruba by isaiah4life(m): 4:17am On Dec 10, 2021
wink grin

Loadedwaves:

You’re funny comrade

(1) (Reply)

999 / Tea Break / Omg! Funniest Joke Ever, If U No Laff, Curse Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.