Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

The Effects Of Snoring On Relationships And How To Deal With It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Effects Of Snoring On Relationships And How To Deal With It (196 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Snoring / The Hvn Sleep Pod Reviews – Put An End To Snoring On The Go? / Causes Of Snoring And How To Stop Snoring With A Simple Remedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Effects Of Snoring On Relationships And How To Deal With It by markwealth: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2021
When you're young and in love and hoping to start a family, a little issue like snoring might not be at the top of your list of things to talk about before the big day. However, according to the National Sleep Foundation, approximately 25% of couples sleep separately as a result of sleep problems. That doesn't sound like a very romantic idea to those of us looking for long-term love and closeness.

It's no surprise that the psychology of marital relationships piques curiosity, given that 40-50 percent of marriages in America terminate in divorce. There are 11 primary reasons for divorce, according to one study, with additional data from the INSIDER data team, with the first being a lack of commitment, the second being adultery, and the third being excessive disagreement and bickering.

One issue that can lead to a lot of friction and argument is snoring, which is often disregarded. Snoring by you or your partner may be putting more strain on your relationship than you think. Here's how to do it.

Read More: https://www.mychoicemart.com/blog/health-and-beauty/the-effects-of-snoring-on-relationships-and-how-to-deal-with-it
Re: The Effects Of Snoring On Relationships And How To Deal With It by jeffersonsam: 10:57am On Dec 09, 2021
Heavy body weight, consuming alcohol and smoking habits will cause snoring during the sleeping hours. So people should Losing their weight, avoiding alcohol close to bedtime, quitting smoking and sleeping on their side may help prevent snoring.
Re: The Effects Of Snoring On Relationships And How To Deal With It by dawnomike(m): 11:05am On Dec 09, 2021
I tell anyone i am saying before hand that "I snore when I am extremely tired... Just wake me to re-adjust my sleeping position and all will be back to normal"

(1) (Reply)

Total Knee Replacement Surgery India / Parents Of Boy With Broken Skull Seek Help For Surgery / Energy Drinks: Health Risks And It Danger To Human Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.