Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? (5515 Views)

Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car / What To Do If Your Car Is Stuck In Mud / Ever Had Your Car Stolen Before? Advice Others. (2) (3) (4)

Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by xynerise: 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2011
Am afraid of being in a vehicle when a woman drives. Yesterday my woman scratched my car and all I got was sorry. She has hers but decided to use mine cos she saw where I kept my keys . I swore never to allow her ride my car again.
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by BABE3: 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2011
LOL-- I no blame you. I bashed my guy-friend's car a few weeks ago (Serious injury, Tear rubber car--lol)--- It wasn't funny atall. I wasn't drunk or anything o, just pure follishness on my part. I'm still paying for the damages presently. The guy no consider "friendship" atall. He just bone face.

Anyone can make mistakes sha--nobody only females.
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by r231(m): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2011
my woman drives ma car mon - fri cos i don drive to wrk. . . . . kini big deal grin cheesy

depends on experience
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by xynerise: 4:58pm On Jun 12, 2011
^Forget experience those creatures are careless and ruthless when driving. grin
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2011
Yes.
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by Goldieluks: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2011
@OP,Are you talking about your wife or your girl friend?
that's a cruel thing to say, what if you fall sick and there's no car to take you to the hospital
with?would you still disallow her from using your car?Your woman should be more expensive and more appreciated than a car,
which depreciates every second.
Never say Never!
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by xynerise: 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2011
If I am sick I could be death in the car before I could get to the hospital. That is if she is the driver. grin
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by 190: 5:39pm On Jun 12, 2011
me give keys to my girlfriend - Mmmbanu

wife - hell Yeah!!!!!!!
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by MrsChima(f): 5:41pm On Jun 12, 2011
Yeah, I will let my woman drive my car. cool
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by annita19(f): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2011
Exactly one the reasons I said some boys/men value their cars more than their girlfriend(s) or wife. I've driving for nearly 5 since 14yrs of age and never had accident or anything. I'm not claiming perfection here but carefulness is what it is. @BABE tear rubber? Why paying out of pocket for a brand new car? Don't u think a brand new car should or suppose to have comprehensive, No fault insurance or @least liability? Hmm
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by annita19(f): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2011
Ouch there some omission up there
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by annita19(f): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2011
Haha key to your car no problem even though I love my own car. But the key to your heart Uuum I don't know cuz a lot of women have the spare keys
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by Araboy(m): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2011
if i can let my female friends drive my expensive car sure I can let my wife drive it anytime
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by annita19(f): 6:17pm On Jun 12, 2011
loooool
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by Dsense(m): 6:54pm On Jun 12, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Yeah, I will let my woman drive my car. cool

Are you Homo? shocked shocked

OP.

I would let her ride ofcourse but not ma car . .i will get her Okada to ride and she can kill herself undecided
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by annawhite(f): 7:00pm On Jun 12, 2011
your body and your car which is more expensive?
but u can trust her to ride your body and not your car!
selfish antelope!!!!cant believe xynerise wld cum up with such a selfish post undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by tpia5: 7:37pm On Jun 12, 2011
let's stop being bush plz.

this is the 21st century.

your guy friend can also bash your car.

and stop sounding so misogynistic- women this women that. 

very caveman-ish.

sorry for the extra expenses but that's nigerian driving and btw you can also bash someone's car.
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by MMM2(m): 7:48pm On Jun 12, 2011
yes,
but it depends on d car.
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by r231(m): 11:08am On Jun 13, 2011
wife, girlfriend same different

if you trust her driving no problem
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by fd4all234(m): 11:10am On Jun 13, 2011
I can only allow my wife to drive my car,but cant neva give me car to a gf
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by fd4all234(m): 11:11am On Jun 13, 2011
@r231 there is a long different btw wife and gf
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by anointedf(m): 11:29am On Jun 13, 2011
I have no gf and my wife drive the car more than myself .
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 13, 2011
Seriously, is it only women that crash vehicles undecided

My friend's hubby crashed her brand new 207 . . . All she got was 'sorry' and a shoddy 'panel-beating' job - Of course panel beating fibre is like pounding egg! sad sad
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by maxtum(m): 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2011
i do allow my girl drive my cars but for the SUV, i still dey tink am!!!!!

car wen i dey rub cream everyday!!!
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2011
Y not? She drives it even more often than i do. Am praying God should help my business. i intend buying her a car very soon!
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by Excelboi(m): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2011
maxtum:

looool! @OP,yes ofcourse
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by Excelboi(m): 12:36pm On Jun 13, 2011
maxtum:

looool! @OP,yes ofcourse
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by MrCork17: 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2011
Womens shud NOT be driving. They shud be coooking!! angry
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2011
BABE!:

LOL-- I no blame you. I bashed my guy-friend's car a few weeks ago (Serious injury, Tear rubber car--lol)--- It wasn't funny atall. I wasn't drunk or anything o, just pure follishness on my part. I'm still paying for the damages presently. The guy no consider "friendship" atall. He just bone face.

Anyone can make mistakes sha--nobody only females.
In your Dreams, Stop lieing. undecided

@ Topic, sure but not the expensive once
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by otokx(m): 12:56pm On Jun 13, 2011
My car just got hit by a female colleague  and it was parked in the office parking lot. A lot of the young ladies today did not get any proper driving orientation.
Re: Guys Can You Let Your Woman Drive Your Car? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2011
Girlfriend, nope. My wife, yep. If she crashed it, of course I'd be upset, but my main concern would be 'Is she okay'?

Report Your BMW To Mayor / Jesus Please Take The Wheel! Fashola Should See This (men Of Kai) / P1155 - Pls Help With This Error Code On My Rx 300.