Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) (45957 Views)

Enugu First Flyover Was Badly Planned & Implemented (Video) / Adamawa Gets First Flyover 30 Years After Creation / Is This The True State Of Imo First Flyover? - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by muhamadnur: 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2021
The is the aerial view of the fly over bridge in borno constructed by zulum in his first two years in office including many more of it likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4Cgm3v1KY0

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by BKayy: 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
According to Nigerian statistics, this place you are looking at is more populous than Aba.

201 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
Is beautiful smiley

Far better than the bridge Okorocha Government constructed in Imo state.

BKayy:
According to Nigerian statistics, this place you are looking at is more populated than Aba.
That's not the whole Maiduguri in that pic wailing wailer

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by muhamadnur: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
BKayy:
According to Nigerian statistics, this place you are looking at is more populated than Aba.
your 100% right

It is populated

but this place is just a fraction of Maiduguri, most nairalanders are misguided on what the north truly is, keep your ignorance youll be surprised
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbLvVHiNDM0

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by muhamadnur: 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Is beautiful smiley
give this man eight years you'll start questioning your state governors

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by MightySparrow: 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
muhamadnur:
give this man eight years you'll start questioning your state governors
He still has time for this amid Boko Haram security crisis.
I salute o.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by mrvitalis(m): 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
BKayy:
Na so my brother ...yet CIA thermal imaging says another thing

Brightness at night viewed from space says another story

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by muhamadnur: 12:50pm On Dec 09, 2021
mrvitalis:

yep you can chew on that,

Maiduguri hasn't seen light from Nepa for almost 1yr now.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by BKayy: 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
muhamadnur:
your 100% right

It is populated

but this place is just a fraction of Maiduguri, most nairalanders are misguided on what the north truly is, keep your ignorance youll be surprised
More populated than this Aba?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by mrvitalis(m): 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2021
muhamadnur:
yep you can chew on that,

Maiduguri hasn't seen light from Nepa for almost 1yr now.
u think those pictures where taken even in the last 4 years ?

You there is light in Igbo land ? Lamo na gen we dey run oga ...your point holds no water

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by mrvitalis(m): 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
BKayy:

More populated than this Aba?
...I tell people this if igbos having a Nation of their own would have been worse for igbos Nigeria for done chase igbos out

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by BKayy: 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
mrvitalis:

Just look at how dark Ibadan is.
Only Lagos is radiating in the entire SW.
Just Abuja, Kaduna and Kano for the entire North.

But down East/SS, you can see Asaba (Delta), Rivers, Bini (Edo) the entire SE and Calabar.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by muhamadnur: 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2021
mrvitalis:

u think those pictures where taken even in the last 4 years ?

You there is light in Igbo land ? Lamo na gen we dey run oga ...your point holds no water

Look keep chasing clouts and be thinking we are backward you'll be surprised

Despite the insecurity in borno just look at how work is going on in borno,

I bet your state governor is not even close to this

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by StreetFight: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2021
BKayy:

MAD fake statisticians

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by mrvitalis(m): 1:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
muhamadnur:

Look keep chasing clouts and be thinking we are backward you'll be surprised

Despite the insecurity in borno just look at how work is going on in borno,

I bet your state governor is not even close to this
Oh please because my governor is an idiot doesn't mean he is not doing the basics

My state capital have doubled in size in the last ten years so relax

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
BKayy:

Ndi Abia should be ashamed Borno 1 year after insurgency is more developed than Abia

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
BKayy:

But down East/SS, you can see Asaba (Delta), Rivers, Bini (Edo) the entire SE and Calabar.

You should be ashamed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by christejames(m): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nice interchange design there, away from the prevalent Centre table design across Nigeria
Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by Sonyboom765: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Yes Aba is yet to have it own flyover after over 20 year misrule by devilish PDP. I weep for your father n unborn generation.

BKayy:

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by itsme01: 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Have never seen bunch of low self esteemed lossers like this Mpkuri nmirror youths,

Always trying to drag what is not with others because deep down they know they are empty and shallow

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by vinceyinnovation: 4:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
Desmond elliott bridge is the best in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
itsme01:
Have never seen bunch of low self esteemed lossers like this Mpkuri nmirror youths,

Always trying to drag what is not with others because deep down they know they are empty and shallow
how far your nephew
you don confess?

7 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by Tomek09(m): 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2021
SlyDev:

Ndi Abia should ashamed Borno 1 year after insurgency is more developed than Abia
How is Borno more develop than Abia??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by Tomek09(m): 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Sonyboom765:
Yes Aba is yet to have it own flyover after over 20 year misrule by devilish PDP. I weep for your father n unborn generation.

PDP will not win next Abia State Guber election. Useless party.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by dignity33: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
David Umahi remain the best performing sitting Governor in Nigeria today Sentiment apart, and if igbos should seek for 2023 presidency he remain the only man I can cast my vote for not Orji Kalu.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by Tomek09(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
Asgard73:
Why is everyone talking about east and north in terms of development

Why’s no body talking about Yoruba land..

Funny is you see a thread on Yoruba land and development.. next the mods will bring it down..

I love northern Nigeria .. east is my home ..

Anyone have something to say about yorubaland
Yorubaland problem is having too many brown roofs than it's supposed in modern era.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by oyatz(m): 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
BKayy:

Stop derailing this thread by bringing unnecessary inter-tribal contests and your usual display of victim mentality.

If you can't be happy for Borno State, why not just keep quiet and read comments?

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2021
K
Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by iluvdonjazzy: 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2021
So people still dey Maiduguri.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by alanto: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lol
Re: Aerial View Of The First Flyover In Borno (Pictures, Video) by alanto: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
mrvitalis:

Lol. Ndi statistics. So south East has more light than Lagos and Abuja?

13 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Lekki-ikoyi Link Bridge (construction Pictures) / Facts About The New BRT Buses In Lagos - Photos / Man, Wife & Their 4 Children Burnt To Death In A Fatal Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.