Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,016 members, 7,852,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

I Want to study another course, But Confused. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want to study another course, But Confused. (290 Views)

I Need To Obtain My Bsc But Confused Which University Is Suitable For Part Time / How Can I Get A Second Degree From Another Course Without Starting From Scratch. / Want To Do A Health Course But JAMB/WAEC/NECO Not In Your Favor? See This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want to study another course, But Confused. by Shimmaa: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
Hello Nairaland,

This is a new moniker created to seek your advise, so, I'm a graduate but yet to serve, i studied human resource management but honestly, I'm not satisfied with my studies, i didn't take the course seriously and i felt the whole 4 years was a waste.

I'm 29years old now and i really want to go back to school to study business administration with full concentration so i can be satisfied with my education, all i just want is that satisfaction with education so it won't look like i didn't pass through school.

My concern now is, what will this affect since I'm yet to enroll for my NYSC service and how do i go about this if i decides to defer my service to pursue the new degree?

Note, age isn't my concern at all.
Re: I Want to study another course, But Confused. by yuping(m): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Just go and study abroad forget this country. You can only serve once, is either to do it now or wait till you graduate later.
Re: I Want to study another course, But Confused. by Shimmaa: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
yuping:
Just go and study abroad forget this country. You can only serve once, is either tiu do it now or wait till you graduate later.

I don't have the funds to study abroad, can i go ahead and do another course while it doesn't affect anything if i didn't go for my service..
Re: I Want to study another course, But Confused. by yuping(m): 1:49pm On Dec 09, 2021
Shimmaa:

I don't have the funds to study abroad, can i go ahead and do another course while it doesn't affect anything if i didn't go for my service..
Check neighboring countries its cheaper and less stressful.
Its does not affect but I will still recommend you serve whenever you are through.
Re: I Want to study another course, But Confused. by yuping(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
Shimmaa:

Check neighboring countries its cheaper and less stressful.
Its does not affect but I will still suggest you serve whenever you are through.

(1) (Reply)

How To Find The Best Seo Company In Lahore & Get Started With Your Own Online / JAMB Syllabus For Literature In English 2022 (PDF Download) / Waw!! How To Get Mtn Data 1gb@#200.. Amazing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.