Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) (46909 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Blasted For Stripping To Her Panties On Instagram / Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump / Mercy Aigbe Blasted For Baring Massive Cleavage. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Thandiubani(m): 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
Nigerians have lashed out at Big Brother Naija season 4 Pepper Dem winner, Mercy Eke after a video of her taking food from the mouth of her friend surfaced online.

Nigerians accused the reality star of engaging in 'low-key' lesbianism.

The incident happened at a party that held last night, Wednesday, December 8.

Nigerians who watched the video are not having it.

They condemned it outrightly.

They believe that Mercy and her friend might be practicing lesbianism secretly.

Watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7wd4u7Hv6s

3 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by dollynnn(f): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bunch of hypocrites!
A lot of them do despicable acts in secret
By the way, that act is irritating. Taking food from someone else's mouth embarassed

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Thandiubani(m): 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
That's how it starts

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by MMXX: 1:44pm On Dec 09, 2021
Eeewwww

Lots of young ladies do this though,some even peck eachother in the mouth which doesn't necessarily translate to lesbianism undecided

But if a nigga should dare imagine it eeew angry

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Kriss216: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
An average woman has 56.76% lesbianism in her.

211 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2021
December had reach they all wanna trend..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by WibusJaga: 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2021

No be lesbianism be dis?

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by devilmaycry: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2021
Imagine two mature niggass doing this....the kinda gay vibes it will give out ehn !!!..

And these ones will say they ain't lesbians undecided

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by paulolee(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
we all know that 90% of naija olosho get lesbian vibes for body..
DTS why u see them very comfortable sharing some room with dier female friends, hugging n even kissing themselves openly as a form of greeting..
I remember wen I attended an event in abuja last year, i saw an old time friend looking all dope n fresh....he rushed to meet me n hugged me asif na woman, i wasn't comfortable bt i just maintained bcox we dey public space not until he brought his lips to my cheek for a peck, i jus shove him off along with a very strong face n he jus smiled asif its nothing
na letter him close man tell me online say d gee na lowkey bi-sexual, assuming he went ahead with dt peck, I swear I for remove e teeth with better hot nodding asif i be cr7

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Kreamie(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
These ones don turn animals.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Folabifreeman(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
Agenda 101
Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by NwaNimo1(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
End Time Hoes.....

[img]https://c./ZINfJX3_0MkAAAAd/nwanimo.gif[/img]

47 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Generalkaycee(m): 5:16pm On Dec 09, 2021
HER LIFE
HER BUSINESS

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Perfecttouch(m): 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Depressed

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by obinna58(m): 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
She's showing her olosho dirty advert and she's winning

A girl ready to suck anything out of you is worth anything to some men.
she's definitely going places soon and only sky is her limit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Kanyol(m): 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2021
Clout chasing hos looking for clït-chasing simps.

12 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by eyeon(m): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
Role model for some people.
Shameless.
Tufiakwa!
Chineke ekwela!

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by hisexcellency34: 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
Shameless Lesbo

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by africanpride1: 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
LordGuru1:
Satan knows his time is extremely very short now, Homosexuality being ferociously pushed by Satan and his captured human tools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktQKBray_CY&t=146s&fbclid=IwAR2_1IHVm0wxJksRo2JZQ5rIqBRVEQI9o1Qex_6WiyZGlwQoRG-jn_Y70MY
Wow! Thanks so much. Truly, Jesus' words are every true and unstoppable. He said everything that was hidden shall be exposed at the very end time. With all these secrets now being exposed, only a fool will not Accept Jesus quickly. How can average human being that have suffered in this World still choose to trade their immortality and go to same hellfire that these evil souls that Satan used deceived the whole World go to?! Is it because of Salary or food that can be farmed in the safety of Forest away from Satanic Tech Civilization? Is this life sapping techs popularized to lure souls from their Creator worth losing one's eternal Soul for?! As for me and my house we reject the World and follow the Son of the Creator of humanity even if it takes being killed, we shall never trade our Temple/Body for food or comfort! Never!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Kingofhoes: 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
I feel disgusted when I see a man comparing himself to a woman. All the mf's in the comment section are like "If na man do this one e don turn wahala" Which kin nonsense is that na??

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by LordGuru1: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Satan knows his time is extremely very short now, Homosexuality being ferociously pushed by Satan and his captured human tools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktQKBray_CY&t=146s&fbclid=IwAR2_1IHVm0wxJksRo2JZQ5rIqBRVEQI9o1Qex_6WiyZGlwQoRG-jn_Y70MY

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lesbianism

Nigerians just make laws and not enforced!

If not Bobrisky and this Mercy for still dey constitute nuisance for here

Spits

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by GreaterFuture(m): 5:20pm On Dec 09, 2021
Lash
Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Gubioma: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
Thandiubani:
Nigerians have lashed out at Big Brother Naija season 4 Pepper Dem winner, Mercy Eke after a video of her taking food from the mouth of her friend surfaced online.

Nigerians accused the reality star of engaging in 'low-key' lesbianism.

The incident happened at a party that held last night, Wednesday, December 8.

Nigerians who watched the video are not having it.

They condemned it outrightly.

They believe that Mercy and her friend might be practicing lesbianism secretly.

Watch video below: Dan Borno....Walyazubillah,they its civilization but its totally bad in any religion and including Nigerian costom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7wd4u7Hv6s
Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by orijo1980: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
It seem as she just attended party without been invited
Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by socialmediaman: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
dollynnn:
Bunch of hypocrites!
A lot of them do despicable acts in secret
By the way, that act is irritating. Taking food from someone else's mouth embarassed

Maybe do whatever in secret and not in public? We know people do all sorts in the bedroom, should they do same in public?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke Blasted For Taking Food From Her Friend's Mouth At A Party (Video) by Badguy77(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2021
How e take concern me? Abeg how much be bag of pure water for ur area?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Cute Abiola Spots New Look As He Regains Freedom (Photos) / Meet Regina Askia's Husband, Son And Daughters / Oluricky Oluwole Oluwaseun Odunowo Arrested For Fraud, Yoya Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.