Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences (14279 Views)

Have You Ever Been Held At A Knife/Gun Point: Share Your Experiences / EFCC Enlists Foot Soldiers In The Fight Against Corruption / Traffic Warder Clashes With Soldier In Kwara, Colleagues Join In The Fight. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by chatinent: 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2021
I mean...the fight you were the punchbag?

Mine: sha, let's forget about mine. Dem beat me like tomorrow no dey. That was in JSS1.

The funny thing bi say na one tomboy for SS3 rough me. Ha, Loveth, you made me over dey respect you for school for no reason. God will judge you!

I didn't know how it happened but I met Loveth in Abuja many years later and the TB thingy was no longer there...she was now a full girl. We became good friends tho...but as you know, the old joke never dies. But believe it, she is a darling. grin

Let's hear yours.

Lala, I guess na snake dem use as Koboko for your body?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by madridguy(m): 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2021
I have received two community beating/fight for my life which I can never forget. One for school and the other one for area for watch night ( New year). Let me share the school own.

You will only understand this better if you attend government school where school compound dey big anyhow.

It was sunny afternoon, this time we are revision which means it is play play from break time till we close. I had a friend back then, Abdul Fatai who like to always look clean, he won't go outside the classroom so his leg and uniform won't have a single stain.

So he asked for something that day and I asked him to check my bag. He opened my bag and he found bandana and quickly take it. I told him to return with immediate effect because I know he won't return it forever. He is a big fan of 2Pac so he like to tie his head with bandana but to buy it na war. I am using the bandana to clean my body everytime I play football and no money to buy water, I will just beg for little drop of water on it and use it to clean my body.

Before I know what is happening he has ran away from class, I started looking for him block to block, I sight him na so he pick race. I am running after him seriously as if my life depends on the bandana until he ran through a class I followed him na so I used body jam one guy. I waited to apologize na so this guy landed me heavy slap. I look at the guy with annoyance, check if I stain his white uniform but no, na so I slapped him back. My slap make sound and grab other people inside the class attention before I know the guy give me straight punch for chest I return instantly na so this fight start. Before you know his class member circle us. Na so me self dey bounce as if I fit fight grin we threw punches at each other before his class members gather me up. Who carry plank carry plank. Plank I mean na from broken chairs and tables na so this beating start.
I didn't relent na so I dey fight they go. My target is only one person while the others are doing me strong thing. Na so this fight dey spread like wild fires, I was in JSS 2 then while those people are in JSS 3. This fight begin spreading inside the same class as people inside the class who were initially begging for me later join in beating simply because I refuse to bow down and quit the fight. A guy came from nowhere and said leave him for me, na so the rest circle me and the guy, I was too tired to even raise blow na so the guy they throw blow at me, try my best to cover my face but hooking open my guiding na so blow meet me everywhere. I fell down and everyone hail the guy, within me I said I would rather die here than to run away. I continue with the guy until I was able to come close and lucky head boot hit him for nose, as I see the guy is weak small na so I gave him better teeth bite for neck, the guy shouted in pain before someone else use punch comot my teeth for the guy neck. Na so I face the guy too, the guy first blow make me fell on top one girl na so the girl land me slap. Chai, na so they shout is now for a girl to beat you too. Na so them begin hail the girl too to come and count scores, before I say anything the girl stand for fight, I told her again I'm sorry, but she allowed the hailing enter her head na so another slap enter again then my head scatter, she's the type that used to fight boys na so I rushed her grab her and used her back hit the wall, she just go down straight, the hailing turned to, you Don kill her, na so everyone gather me again.
From no where I dey hear my name and the person is trying to rescue me, he was able to stop them because him na SS1 student.
He said what happened I said I want to fight, this person we are attending same Arabic school for area. He tried to settle the matter but as a very stubborn boy then I said no that me and that guy that started the fight must continue with a close supervision that others of the class won't join him. The person beg me and beg but I said no, his friend said leave and let go. He said no let go and look for his brother maybe he will listen to him because na so they stubborn for their house. Na so that one leave to go search for my brother.
Na so fight continue till I started seeing people fighting me started jumping their class shouting seniors are here. Before I open my eyes na so my brother with three of his friends arrived, he look into my eyes and asked me what happened I wanted to talk but I just busted into tears seeing his pains. His friend quickly guide the 2 entrance of the class. He hold me and asked how many are they, I pointed the first guy, na so one of my brother friend land him big slap, kneel down, na so I begin pointing, once I point you na slap, pointed like 8 of them. I told my brother I only want something from him, he said what, I said I want to fight the guy one on one. My brother replied me you are fasting, so you can't fight again, I told him to go then since he cannot grant me my wish. His friend said this your brother is something else na so they set me and this guy again. This time I was too weak and the guy too knew he must not throw any blow otherwise na die. Na so the guy hug me and said I am sorry for slapping you first.

Make I dey go my class na so my class mates too dey come, na so my brother told them everything is settled, I was like where Una dey since. Now fight has finished, I begin looking for my school sandal and uniform na so one girl bring it out. She said she help me pack it as I fling them away as the fight start. This girl follow me reach class, drop my sandal and uniform and quickly go get me water. When she came back, she asked me after I have washed all my body if truly I am fasting, I said yes. She asked again then where did you get the strength for the fight because she watch everything but she can't help but pray they don't kill me. She said and quote, when you reach house, tell your mother everything so you take drugs and sleep and if possible don't come to school tomorrow. I just laugh and replied, I am fine nothing do me.

The girl was surprised no to see me for class the next, na so she come ask me if body no pain me for break time she go buy me burger and tasty time. She said she told her mom at home the whole scenario and asked me if I tell my mom too, I said no.

Na so the story go oo oo.

193 Likes 14 Shares

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by chatinent: 4:56pm On Dec 09, 2021
madridguy:
grin

If this guy's story above made you laugh so hard, please tag me. I get 4k for you.

Anyways, I am still available for Turnitin-friendly research writing services.

64 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by madridguy(m): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2021
I yam afraid make my story no cover the whole first page. grin

chatinent:

Baba, no lie o.

Start dey talk from wetin happen to one of your teeth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by EmzyT: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2021
cheesy
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by chatinent: 5:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
madridguy:
I yam afraid make my story no cover the whole first page. grin

Spill. No fear.
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by cherishmichael: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
It was on a sunny afternoon, i walked straight to the school gate, knowing two well that in afternoon after break, no movement, the angry looking dark skinned gate man stirred ferociously at me, though i never cared, i maintained my boastful steps towards the gate.....
Hmmm to cut it short, the man slapped sun inside my head not caring my gender, i tried retaliating but it was invalid instead i kept on receiving havy volcano beatings, i regretted ever being in that situation.
Infact that was not a fight, it was a rough beating.

Contact me, for your Academic Assignment, logo designing, PowerPoint presentations. (Freelancer).

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by dreh17(m): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
That'd be the day I ambushed my friend and his brother on their way to church on Christmas eve. I beat the two of them to my satisfaction. but what made it unforgettable was that I narrowly escaped castration by teeth. My friend bit me hard on my thigh. It was dangerously close to my balls.
Every time I'm having my bath and I see the scar, it sends chill down my spine because that bastard could have bitten my balls off
It'll be 11 years ago this Christmas eve

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Kokaine(m): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Imagine one bully in pry five in Benin.

Dude was very tall and big. He picked on everyone. You know one of these guys who had an elder sister or aunty in Italy that used to send him toys, clothes and sweets, the type we only saw on TV and had never imagined holding them ourselves. I mean this was a time our afternoon food used to be coconut and garri. So you can imagine the reputation Osaigie had among his peers. He could bully you in two phases, first he could beat you, then secondly, deny you the privilege of watching him eat his italy biscuits and sweets. Or even go ahead to cut you off during his stories of how his yellow Italy shirt has entered an aeroplane.

I had elder brother and friends and I used to hear their stories about fights and bad boys in secondary school. I was new to the school so I tricked the bully that I was a bully too. I promised to catch him after school for a fight. Most boys who heard me me make that promise could not wait for closing time either because they thought I was mad or they thought they were about to witness a good story to take home to their brothers who had been keeping up with the happenings of our class. One boy called Imade, for some strange reasons, started begging me not to have a change of heart and back off from my promise. As if to gain reassurance, he would come to me almost every five minutes to ask if I was still in. And when I would say yes, it was as if he would breathe a sigh of relief. Only God knows the kind of hone training that boy had. Where did he learn that he should ensure people fight instead of separating them? Well... Let's continue

To my greatest surprise, we fought, I threw punches and I wasn't hurt. I don't know who won that fight but the fact that I wasn't hurt at all made me very happy. My teeth only felt stiff. Some mature guys separated us quite in time because I can't boast here to say I know what would have happened if that fight lasted another three minutes. But then we became friends afterwards. Not a genuine friendship though. More of a peace accord kind of friendship. Because I didn't fancy him and all those his movies he used to narrate and draw for his chosen vassalage. I only used to see him sketching movie characters I had never really watched because we didn't have a home video or a very permitting father. I think if I recall clearly I must have heard him narrating stories of batman, spiderman, RoboCop and many other blah blah blah stuff to his vassals.

Many years later I saw that boy after secondary school. Maybe he became a yahoo boy or a cultist even. He was now fresh and almost four times my size in height and thickness. Life! He didn't relate well with me sha because I wasn't all that well dressed lol. One of those days when you go out to grind tomatoes or buy kerosene or do something off and then see someone you never expected on the road in an ac tight car... And i actually didn't want to wear that slippers that day oh.. Its like he even looked at my feet to make me aware he was seeing my slippers. Or maybe its just me thats feeling that way. Who knows they may even have been difderent legs of slippers. This was a boy that never even shared a cooked egg for his best friends. If he brought nine eggs to school, he ate them all. If he liked you then he would allow you watch him eat them. If not you would only see evidences that cooked eggs were eaten because if rhe shells. I think the eggs were those ones from guinea fowl. The small ones. He always had an arsenal of eggs in his bag in place of books. Where was he even getting all those eggs? Because I didn't use to see our local stores vending those eggs. I knew this of him So I wasn't even thinking of taking money from him if he offered it. Not that he wanted to offer it, I'm just saying. He wasn't the giving type sha. He had not changed.

The lesson I learned that day is that you meet people randomly. If not why didn't I see him all the days I was wearing my mephisto boot and jogger trousers I bought from the salary I earned from teaching while waiting on jamb to remember me? Why?

Okay now stop imagining and come back to reality because it didn't happen this way.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Searchingvictor: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Coming
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by drezzyx(m): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
I don't fight in school as a cool guy but when i fight it worth it.
I won many i lost some.
This happen in my Jss 2
The one I lost was when a guy ask me not to touch his ball, in front of everyone to prove himself, but somehow i touched the ball before i knew what was happening the guy rushed me blows, before i could throw reasonable punch the guy was blocking all.
I felt very bad because i couldn't give him the knockout i crave for.
I Lost and it hurts because my friends told me he threw the best punches.

7 Likes

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Opexzy: 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2021
Omo, I will forever remember this day... grin

So on this faithful day, I am not sure which day is it but the day does not even matter, the koko be say orobo beat me that day ehnnnn.

There is this place where we do play street football, it's dubbed emirate stadium and it's an open field. Attendance is always on the high side, which mostly include players of other "set" as we always call it then and few spectators.

I was in JSS2 then I think... I no get strength to dey type.. But orobo (not his real name) beat me in front of everyone.. Shame no make me return to Emirate for good two weeks... No be small thing ooo...

5 Likes

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by constance500: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
Experience plenty o grin

1 Like

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Sebastine1994(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
When I was a kid, mama would always tell me not to fight, she said when somebody insult me, I should tell him "God bless you".

That is how I became a whimp for life, I was bullied from primary to secondary School into university. I could not defend myself,.

Fast forward 3 years ago, I tied the knot with my x wife, we moved to the states. My wife would bully me, physically and mentally.

We would quarrel and she would be the first to call the police, she is always calling the cops on me, then one day I decided to call the cops first to come and save me from this evil woman.

Instead when the police came they were disappointed in me, I felt like shrinking that day. It was supposed to be the woman calling for help and not the other way around.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by meobizy(f): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
Thread for seventeen year olds. I’m out.

1 Like

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by JosephXavier: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2021
E
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by money121(m): 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
Ok
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by popweezy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
I been dey form jet lee for primary school but until dem give me blow one and a half teeth comot.. I kuku take ham go give grandma

2 Likes

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by ATEAMS: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
Mayweather
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Crusadee: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2021
angry
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by money121(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
chatinent:
I mean...the fight you were the punchbag?

Mine: sha, let's forget about mine. Dem beat me like tomorrow no dey. That was in JSS1.

The funny thing bi say na one tomboy for SS3 rough me. Ha, Loveth, you made me over dey respect you for school for no reason. God will judge you!

I didn't know how it happened but I met Loveth in Abuja many years later and the TB thingy was no longer there...she was now a full girl. We became good friends tho...but as you know, the old joke never dies. But believe it, she is a darling. grin

Let's hear yours.

Lala, I guess na snake dem use as Koboko for your body?
I no dey fight grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by tstx(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Here to read stories
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Charmingrascal(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
It was some 15 years ago in my secondary school days, there used to be this bully in my class, everyone was so scared of him because he was perceived as a strong guy so nobody would want to fight him even when he was aggressive towards them..
He always bullied me too and sincerely I was always scared of him until that fateful Friday in his usual manner, he kicked me unprovoked, like a hungry hyena I didn't know where the power came from I kicked him in his belly then we started fighting. Like the story of David and Goliath me as the David and he was Goliath, I beat Godwin to the extent that he bled from his nose and mouth.
After we were separated by one of our teachers, we narrated what happened to the teacher and my class mates bore witness that Godwin was at fault.
After the whole saga I bought water for him to wash his face and mouth and since then I have been friend with Godwin.
We attended the same Uni and we are currently working in the same Office.
We still joke about the fight sometimes.

That was the last time I engaged in any physical fight but I can't forget that day because it always reminds me that, for me to beat Godwin like that there is nothing that is impossible.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Tenshades(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
I was in SS2...I offend my angry class mate and I still dey claim stronghead.

Sharp sharp, alaye rush me with three two I nearly fall inside locker.

I rugged stand up throw my punch but e no meet am.

As he wan throw me another jab, i dodge am gidi am for waist, na there other classmate rush us separate us.

I go house that day with swollen cheek.

The following day, na me go greet am for class to resolve am. We turn best of friends las las.

I can't kill myself abeg.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by DropsMic(m): 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
Following
Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Penguin2: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
My own na girl o!

But if I talk Wetin happen now, una go call me rapist.

But I’m not

2 Likes

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by BabaIbo: 7:13pm On Dec 09, 2021
There was this girl in my former street, her dad was a top boxing coach in the sport complex(stadium).
Again this babe can lift weight boys find difficult to lift, all these made her to be feared and she sometimes bullied boys.

One day she took a girl(the daughter of a king and a very good friend of mine) that her dad(the king) got an apartment for her and her siblings in my street due to the issue going on in their town(power related issue), she took her out for flexing, unknown to the daughter of the king that she codedly pimped her to her male friend.

When they got back, I questioned her on why she took her out, the next thing was threat, she threatened my friend, the boy kept mute due to fear.
She tried it with me and I told her, to lower her voice, but that arrogance won't let her, the next thing she did was she dashed towards me in a bid to lift and smash me to the ground but I dodged her and gave her a leg, she crashed to the floor.

Omo, I sat on her waist and beat the hell out of her, when I was done, boys around took over from where I stopped.
They pressed her and rubbish her anyhow.

Her levels dropped after that incident and she became humble.
You need to see how guys were hailing me that day. cheesy grin

After that incident, her dad took her and the rest of the family away from the neighborhood, it seems they later travelled out or so.

Note: For those that will say I beat a woman, remember she was the aggressive one.

Another one, was the fight that happened between me, my male siblings and government workers(sanitation officers).

We were moving our properties to our new apartment. So their lorry hit our lorry that we were loading our properties on.
One thing led to the other, it turned to a free for all fight o.
My own action made the fight escalate, I beat the guy(the one I faced) too bad that he sustained several deep cuts.
The issue got to court o but we won the case sha.

5 Likes

Re: The Fight You Won't Forget? Share your experiences by Autodidact101: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2021
Okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South African Woman Smuggles N71m Into Nigeria / Lifeless Body Of A Man Found By The Roadside In Osogbo (Photos) / Police Presents No Evidence, A Year After Arresting 57 Men For Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.