Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years (30604 Views)

Karim Benzema Leaves Real Madrid After 14 Years At Bernabeu / Eden Hazard Leaves Real Madrid After Mutual Agreement / Mbappe Tells PSG He Wants To Leave For Real Madrid After Messi Joins Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by solonubinho(m): 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
Farewell El Capitan. You have done well. Na legend you be.
Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by Rughus: 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2021
Do you sell/ buy/ resell properties? why
not register@biggest online property marketplace ever www.hoparex.com .it's a place to be.whether Land, houses ( various types) vehicles if all types and their spare parts, heavy duty,oil and gas vessels, industrial equipment, construction and medical equipment and many more . It's the best place to be

Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by Bahamas95(m): 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2021
Legend!

1 Like

Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by ablejesus26(m): 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
PrimeWatermark:

Better than Paolo Maldini?

Paolo Maldini was majorly a center defender only played left back on rare occasions �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by bayelsaowei(m): 11:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
paulolee:
a legend In spain...e don too try, e have paid his dues in gold,I always knew dt he would continue in Brazil
I like d way dt these Brazilian superstars do embrace deir local league just as d.costa n hulk av recently helped athletico minero win the Brazilian league this season for d first time in 50 years..
Marcelo would be missed by the fans especially during cr7 glory days bcox he gave him 25 assists, especially with dt his pin point crosses unlike d likes of shaw n bissaka wey no sabi cross ball..
farwell to one of Europe's best left back ever...
grin grin
Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by ablejesus26(m): 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
abegi this guy better pass Roberto carlos

Ah no talk like that oo.
Roberto Carlos na another level entirely.
I be Madrid fan so both of them na legend sha��

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by jameswolex: 12:04am On Dec 10, 2021
OK. call us for best service. re polishing marble,terrazo,granite,tile,cleaning services.
Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:04am On Dec 10, 2021
Defender wey dey dribble defenders.

Marcelo and CR7 understood each other very well. A lovely duo I must say.

Farewell Legend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by sylve11: 12:06am On Dec 10, 2021
Everything that has a beginning must have an end.

I wish you well in your future endeavour, Marcelo the great. cool
Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by babatee90(m): 12:11am On Dec 10, 2021
Edoziesmart:
What you should understand is that Barcelona lacks good players of recent. If they bench busquet and pique in that tough match, who else will perform well than them?
not just the match sir..they’ve seen this coming for years..players like pique busquet have been giving mediocre performance for the past five years yet they play every match just because they are Catalans while they shifting the blame on the foreign players… a serious team would not be bringing back a 40 year old Dani Alves just because his friend Xavi wants him…Madrid are not that great too but at least with their signings you know the direction they heading towards..They signed Alaba for free..Rudiger and Mbappe might join for free too while they’d save a junk of money on salaries from the departures like Marcelo, Isco, Mariano, Bale and Jovic

1 Like

Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by Bigpundit: 12:25am On Dec 10, 2021
Marcelo really worked hard at Madrid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 10, 2021
Newcastle should sign him na. Shebi they have money now. He's still a top class player and would inject some badly needed experience into that squad. At 33 I would say he can still play at the top level in Europe for 2 or 3 more years before going back to Brazil.
Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 10, 2021
Truly a legend
Meanwhile,I develop websites
Visit my signature to know more..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by seguntravels009(m): 12:35am On Dec 10, 2021
Energetic leftback

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by stayclearofme: 12:52am On Dec 10, 2021
gavbbod:

have
Mr Grammatical.
Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by DBlackCeazer(m): 12:55am On Dec 10, 2021
My favourite Madrid player ever!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by Shakitibob0: 1:26am On Dec 10, 2021
ipobarethieves:
The problem with u pipu is dat buyer can’t do whatever they like with their land like erect/build a shop/rent the house.I regret not reading the T$C of one Popular ADR... home.
really? You cannot rent out the house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by Shakitibob0: 1:28am On Dec 10, 2021
INTEGRITYA1:

I don't know the Company and the Estate you bought from.

But for this particular Estate at Lagos Mainland, not far away from AIT Alagbado and can easily access from Abule-Egba and Iyana Ipaja. If you can take time out to come and Inspect it, our clients are building already. Only restriction here is face me I face you buildings are not permitted. Aside that, no any restrictions whatsoever. Meanwhile the Estate have C of o already.
where exactly is the estate? command?
Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by mediclife1987(m): 1:40am On Dec 10, 2021
arazanbal:
The ERA of good players is gradually coming to and end in the world of football. the ones wy dy come up every where na just learn dm learn ball no pure jem again as in say na blood e dy.

Me don switch over to music since Naija musicians begin perform wonders from the time of Mohitz...

Competitive and exciting football died after the exit of Ronaldinho. The CR7 & Messi duopoly just worsened it...
Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by tampadollarsign(m): 2:20am On Dec 10, 2021
Mentioned one right back in the world and I'll wait
Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by greypencils: 2:39am On Dec 10, 2021
Madrid between 2014-2018 is the greatest team of individual players ever assembled. Marcelo remains the second best left back in football history. The only major blight in his career is that 7-1 thrashing gotten from Germany on Brazilian soil.

1 Like

Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by idanone(m): 2:48am On Dec 10, 2021
Legend in the making
paulolee:
a legend In spain...e don too try, e have paid his dues in gold,I always knew dt he would continue in Brazil
I like d way dt these Brazilian superstars do embrace deir local league just as d.costa n hulk av recently helped athletico minero win the Brazilian league this season for d first time in 50 years..
Marcelo would be missed by the fans especially during cr7 glory days bcox he gave him 25 assists, especially with dt his pin point crosses unlike d likes of shaw n bissaka wey no sabi cross ball..
farwell to one of Europe's best left back ever...
Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by MouthofdGods: 3:17am On Dec 10, 2021
Totally on point. Can't agree less. I struggle to watch a full 90mins these days. The game is bereft of talents. More about money money money

quote author=arazanbal post=108362254]The ERA of good players is gradually coming to and end in the world of football. the ones wy dy come up every where na just learn dm learn ball no pure jem again as in say na blood e dy. [/quote]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by ipobarethieves: 3:18am On Dec 10, 2021
That’s the T/C I read oo.u build and live there urself/family.U can’t rent to tenants
Shakitibob0:
really? You cannot rent out the house?
Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by GreaterFuture(m): 3:49am On Dec 10, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
abegi this guy better pass Roberto carlos
Was about to quote him and Say the Same thing
Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by Shakitibob0: 4:49am On Dec 10, 2021
ipobarethieves:
That’s the T/C I read oo.u build and live there urself/family.U can’t rent to tenants
Chai...in Lagos too?
Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by ipobarethieves: 4:57am On Dec 10, 2021
Nah so I see am
Shakitibob0:
Chai...in Lagos too?
Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:53am On Dec 10, 2021
Shakitibob0:
where exactly is the estate? command?

Infact, is just few minutes away from Command. It's formally Obasanjo Farm and just N100 Bike from Command.
Re: Marcelo Set To Depart Real Madrid After 15 Years by Vinnie2000(m): 6:29am On Dec 10, 2021
babatee90:
not just the match sir..they’ve seen this coming for years..[b]players like pique busquet have been giving mediocre performance for the past five years yet they play every match just because they are Catalans while they shifting the blame on the foreign players… a serious team would not be bringing back a 40 year old Dani Alves just because [/b]his friend Xavi wants him…Madrid are not that great too but at least with their signings you know the direction they heading towards..They signed Alaba for free..Rudiger and Mbappe might join for free too while they’d save a junk of money on salaries from the departures like Marcelo, Isco, Mariano, Bale and Jovic

You Have Said it All! smiley

Favouritism and Ethnic Sentiments Has Killed Barca! And I am very Happy!
When a Catalan Flops or Loses form e.g Pique, Busquets, Alba, Eric Garcia,, Barca Fans are always Blind to it!
But once it's a Foreigner e.g. Umtiti, Griezmann, Coutinho,They Bring out thier Knives on the Player! sad

Barca Should Rot in the Europa League! because next Year, they will still Play there! undecided angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: Chelsea Unveils Matteo Kovacic, New Signing From Real Madrid (Photos) / Desire Oparanozie To Help Anthonia Abisola To Become A Professional Player / Manchester United Fans Protest Against Club Owners At Training Ground (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.