Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Whirlpool Electric Oven And Grill - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Whirlpool Electric Oven And Grill (828 Views)

Distress Sale Oven And 4 Gase Cooker / Whirlpool 4 Burners Electric Table Top Cooker / Whirlpool 6kg Washing Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whirlpool Electric Oven And Grill by OKEMKPI: 8:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
This is whirlpool electric oven & grill ,made in Italy
60cm wide
68 liters
it comes with inbuilt heat extractor
it has a conventional fan element
Digital temperature and timer display
5 years warranty
stainless silver colour
2021 model
payment on delivery service is available especially to buyers within lagos metropolis
08170573735 or 08037199452 for further inquiries

1 Like

Re: Whirlpool Electric Oven And Grill by anthonyuncle(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2021
5 years warranty from you?
Re: Whirlpool Electric Oven And Grill by OKEMKPI: 4:19am On Dec 10, 2021
anthonyuncle:
5 years warranty from you?
If u are serious buyer and want to make inquires,u contact me,my details are on the advert.
Some gadgets comes with more than 10 years warranty,just for your information.and if u care to know,this oven is brand new,not UK used.
Beside what is there in an oven that will spoil apart from the heating element which can be replaced with less than 2k that I cannot guarantee for 5 years.
Re: Whirlpool Electric Oven And Grill by anthonyuncle(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2021
OKEMKPI:

If u are serious buyer and want to make inquires,u contact me,my details are on the advert.
Some gadgets comes with more than 10 years warranty,just for your information.and if u care to know,this oven is brand new,not UK used.
Beside what is there in an oven that will spoil apart from the heating element which can be replaced with less than 2k that I cannot guarantee for 5 years.

am not doubting the duration of the warranty.

1 Like

Re: Whirlpool Electric Oven And Grill by OKEMKPI: 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2021
anthonyuncle:

am not doubting the duration of the warranty.

So now u are ok with the duration of the warranty,wat is next?
Re: Whirlpool Electric Oven And Grill by anthonyuncle(m): 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2021
OKEMKPI:

So now u are ok with the duration of the warranty,wat is next?
are you a licensed distributor?
Re: Whirlpool Electric Oven And Grill by OKEMKPI: 5:51am On Dec 11, 2021
anthonyuncle:

are you a licensed distributor?
After this question,u will come back to ask me if I am the importer,and later,u ask me how much last,then later offer to pay 15k.Are u ok?
Re: Whirlpool Electric Oven And Grill by anthonyuncle(m): 6:17am On Dec 11, 2021
OKEMKPI:

After this question,u will come back to ask me if I am the importer,and later,u ask me how much last,then later offer to pay 15k.Are u ok?

you didn't answer the question
Re: Whirlpool Electric Oven And Grill by OKEMKPI: 6:23am On Dec 11, 2021
anthonyuncle:

you didn't answer the question
I asked again,are u ok?
The item is not available for you.keep your frustration to yourself.
Re: Whirlpool Electric Oven And Grill by anthonyuncle(m): 6:34am On Dec 11, 2021
OKEMKPI:

I asked again,are u ok?
The item is not available for you.keep your frustration to yourself.

you are the one clearly exhibiting frustration
Re: Whirlpool Electric Oven And Grill by OKEMKPI: 6:44am On Dec 11, 2021
anthonyuncle:

you are the one clearly exhibiting frustration
Are u ok?
Re: Whirlpool Electric Oven And Grill by anthonyuncle(m): 6:51am On Dec 11, 2021
OKEMKPI:

Are u ok?

cool grin
Re: Whirlpool Electric Oven And Grill by OKEMKPI: 7:20am On Dec 11, 2021
anthonyuncle:

cool grin
Are u ok?
Re: Whirlpool Electric Oven And Grill by anthonyuncle(m): 7:24am On Dec 11, 2021
OKEMKPI:

Are u ok?

lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Apple + Genuine Microsoft Wireless Keyboards At Giveaway Prices / Onyx Studio 6 / Dell Vostro 3559 8gb Ram 2gb Dedicated 90k SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.