Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Coleslaw - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Coleslaw (3722 Views)

How To Make Coleslaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coleslaw by Hardballer(m): 11:05pm On Jun 12, 2011
can someone tell me the ingridients and how to make coleslaw (i know u just mix some veggies and egg up with salad cream or summ ) tongue
Re: Coleslaw by clothiers(f): 1:18am On Jun 15, 2011
its not necessary for you to add salad cream to you coleslaw. some people do while some don"t!! coleslaw is done with LOTS of carrot and cabbage. smiley 1. wash your carrot and cabbage with a worn salty water. 2. grate it with your grater both carrot and cabbage. 3. then you can now lay it either by spreading your carrot first or cabbage first, but its advisable to spread the carrot first into any container you wish to display your coleslaw. this is the little i know about coleslaw. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Coleslaw by Fhemmmy: 7:51pm On Jun 15, 2011
on a nicely made friend rice with turkey well done . . . . just eat and be happy
Re: Coleslaw by Hardballer(m): 11:28am On Jun 17, 2011
clothiers:

its not necessary for you to add salad cream to you coleslaw. some people do while some don"t!! coleslaw is done with LOTS of carrot and cabbage. smiley 1. wash your carrot and cabbage with a worn salty water. 2. grate it with your grater both carrot and cabbage. 3. then you can now lay it either by spreading your carrot first or cabbage first, but its advisable to spread the carrot first into any container you wish to display your coleslaw. this is the little i know about coleslaw. thanks.

thanks a lot
Re: Coleslaw by projem: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2011
dress your coleslaw with vinegar and make the cream by mixing/blending sugar,sour milk and mayonnaise, you can add sweet corn to it as well.
Re: Coleslaw by xxcarolxx(f): 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2011
2 tablespoons of caster sugar, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, 4 tablespoons of milk, 125ml of mayonaise , 4 tablespoons of buttermilk, 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of cider vinegar, 2 and 1/2 of lemon juice, 600g finely shredded cabbage, 50g of grated carrots, whisk ingredients together until smooth, then add grated cabbage and grated carrots, and mix well,
Re: Coleslaw by naijacutee(f): 1:10pm On Jul 13, 2011
Mine's quite simple : Finely grated carrots and cabbage with mayonnaise, mashed sardines (without the oil) and a little sugar. I'm seeing some nice, elaborate receipes here.

(1) (Reply)

Cakes For All Events / One World Religion Headquarters To Open 2022 / Can You Eat Reptiles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.