Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! (144569 Views)

Journalist Brutalised By ‘One-Chance’ Robbers In Lagos (photo) / Thief Mobbed Today At Alapere, Lagos. (graphic Photos) / Enugu Top Politician Mobbed For Impregnating Secondary School Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Decryptor(m): 12:16am On Jun 13, 2011
This happened on Saturday at Mabuchi for those of you who are familiar with Abuja. The taxi was moving along and someone inside"the victim" seemed to be in apprehension and panic. Passers-by noticed and gave the taxi a hot chase till it stopped. The victim explained his ordeal that when he entered the taxi, the men inside demanded for his phone and the bag he was carrying.

2 Likes

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Decryptor(m): 12:24am On Jun 13, 2011
The suspects refused to come out of the vehicle so the angry mob broke the windshield.

1 Like

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Decryptor(m): 12:26am On Jun 13, 2011
The taxi being vandalized

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Decryptor(m): 12:31am On Jun 13, 2011
The kidnappers were later dragged out of the vehicle and were seriously beaten to pulp. One of them died in the course of the attack. Then an SSS Agent came and decided to handle the matter by taking the suspects into custody. He handcuffed the two that were alive but while he was calling for backup, the unthinkable happened, some sections of the crowd liaised with themselves and suddenly rushed forward, pushing the suspects from the fly-over bridge in other to finish them off like their dead colleague.

You can see the height of the bridge shocked shocked shocked

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Decryptor(m): 12:33am On Jun 13, 2011
But to the surprise of everyone, these men did not die after falling with a mighty thud on the ground.  They only sustained various degrees of injuries

1 Share

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Decryptor(m): 12:37am On Jun 13, 2011
The mob were not finshed with them just yet. They started hitting them with sticks and throwing stones on them but still, these men were just still breathing

1 Share

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Decryptor(m): 12:45am On Jun 13, 2011
Really it was a horrible sight to behold. undecided undecided  I felt i had taken enough pictures and decided to leave the scene. The fate of these men and what happened to them later is currently unknown to me.

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Decryptor(m): 12:46am On Jun 13, 2011
A cross section of on-lookers at the scene of the incident

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 13, 2011
they lived by the gun and DIED by the gun. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 13, 2011
very sad

They deserve what they got sad sad sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Odunnu: 8:57am On Jun 13, 2011
Yea, attimes jungle justice seem to be the best option.
I wont ever be a part of it though but then if you live in Nigeria and know the wonders of brown envelopes then you may really give a thumbs up for it.

3 Likes

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by oderemo(m): 11:22pm On Jun 13, 2011
nigerians are reall cowards, real woosy. right lets give jungle justice to obj= stole billions, bankole = stole billions,
odili= stole billionas, t.a orji,i.bb, gbenga daniel, akala= withdrew 5 bill. in 3 days, shall i continue?. ah i 4got the igbinnedons,iyabo obasanjo,tinubu. etc etc.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by justwise(m): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2011
ode remo:

nigerians are reall cowards, real woosy. right lets give jungle justice to obj= stole billions, bankole = stole billions,
odili= stole billionas, t.a orji,i.bb, gbenga daniel, akala= withdrew 5 bill. in 3 days, shall i continue?. ah i 4got the igbinnedons,iyabo obasanjo,tinubu. etc etc.

Stop talking nonsense, a thief is a thief, it doesn't matter who committed the crime, its still a crime, any criminal making life of innocent Nigerians hell deserves the worst punishment ever.

1 Like

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by won90: 11:16pm On Jun 16, 2011
I know this place in abuja!

Its at a high run way linking quarimpa and central area/wuse

WTF - Nigeria is indeed a finished country

I keep saying its 7 steps from hell fire

Quite pathetic

2 Likes

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Odunnu: 12:56am On Jun 17, 2011
won-90:

I know this place in abuja!

Its at a high run way linking quarimpa and central area/wuse

WTF - Nigeria is indeed a finished country

I keep saying its 7 steps from hell fire

Quite pathetic

Nigeria is NOT a finished country!

2 Likes

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by OAM4J: 5:51pm On Jun 17, 2011
Whao! This is shocking!
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by ikennahill: 8:29am On Jun 18, 2011
well these guys look well fed,why are they doing one chance.Greed.The truth is that those politicians stealing our money will get this treatment one day,if they do not change.

3 Likes

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Rhea(f): 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2011
[size=14pt]@Decryptor:

Pictures like this gladden my heart grin. This is justice and deservedly so in a country where the police and the courts have failed us and continue to fail us. If these people were apprehended by the police, they would have been released before this weekend. Thank you very much for such a brave act of photojournalism. Let the wise see and learn. I also commend the public executors. More of this from time to time and very soon, we will decrease the population of these criminal elements in Abuja.

And for those that would support them because times are hard, if every Nigerian suffering from hardship were to turn to armed robbery, kidnapping and 'one-chance', Somalia would have nothing on us for lawlessness. [/size]

3 Likes

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by MaiSuya(m): 6:36pm On Jun 21, 2011
na wa o! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 22, 2011
good for them.the one in yellow looks like a hardened criminal, he even used his brother-in-crime as pillow while falling down from the bridge, i hope they all (including the driver) where burnt angry

1 Like

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Nobody: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2011
Live by the sword,die by the sword

though am not in support of jungle justice
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Nabbyx: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2011
That serves them right

1 Like

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by jamace(m): 5:46am On Jun 25, 2011
Good for them. angry

1 Like

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by gogo13233: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2011
every man deserves to be tried in a court of law before being punished or not, this should not be happening in abuja of all places, this guys deserves as much chance as bankole to be tried in a court of law( the mob look like an aboki crowd to me and here is a chance of killing probably a non aboki for them to vent out their anger) we are a civilized country for Christ sake. this is illegal and i hope the police can trace the faces of those on that picture, apprehend them they took the laws into their hands

1 Like

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by VALIDATOR: 3:55pm On Jun 29, 2011
Here we go again !
Just a few months ago,a Youth Corper serving in Bauchi once came to complain here on NL that he and his friend were almost lynched just because the driver of the taxi they were in suddenly jumped down and shouted that they were criminals. It took the police great effort to rescue them. On a thorough investigation of the case later, the taxi driver couldn't really make any case against them as he had nothing meaningful to say.He himself then faced being arrested and tried for attempted murder,etc. Then the angry mob/villagers later feigned that the taxi driver was mentally unsound and the case died there. Do you know how many innocent Nigerians have been killed through this jungle justice thing? A fair trial is deserved by all, guilty or innocent.

13 Likes

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by kandiikane(m): 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2011
gogo13233:

every man deserves to be tried in a court of law before being punished or not, this should not be happening in abuja of all places, this guys deserves as much chance as bankole to be tried in a court of law( the mob look like an aboki crowd to me and here is a chance of killing probably a non aboki for them to vent out their anger) we are a civilized country for Christ sake. this is illegal and i hope the police can trace the faces of those on that picture, apprehend them they took the laws into their hands
I agree with you except for the civilized bit. .

Although these men could have done worst to to their victims, felt sorry for them. . .Court is the best way to deal with such matters, it is illegal to do what they did. .They all would be charged if they were in a civilized country. .

I bet they killed them. .
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by kandiikane(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2011
Rhea:

[size=14pt]@Decryptor:

Pictures like this gladden my heart grin. This is justice and deservedly so in a country where the police and the courts have failed us and continue to fail us. If these people were apprehended by the police, they would have been released before this weekend. Thank you very much for such a brave act of photojournalism. Let the wise see and learn. I also commend the public executors. More of this from time to time and very soon, we will decrease the population of these criminal elements in Abuja.

And for those that would support them because times are hard, if every Nigerian suffering from hardship were to turn to armed robbery, kidnapping and 'one-chance', Somalia would have nothing on us for lawlessness. [/size]
And what do you call these public executioners? It is a never ending circle, I kidnap, you kill me, you steal, someone else kills you. .Use your brain,love.

3 Likes

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by Osama10(m): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
what a sight.
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by jpphilips(m): 10:18am On Jul 23, 2012
ode remo: nigerians are reall cowards, real woosy. right lets give jungle justice to obj= stole billions, bankole = stole billions,

yea!! we are getting somewhere even Ghaddafi begged for his life, is the spirit that matters and we ve got it

1 Like

Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by CrazyMan(m): 7:56am On Aug 04, 2012
What can I say, they got what they deserved.
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by snowprince01(m): 10:44pm On Aug 06, 2012
Yes thief na thief, but dis sort is different from what D̶̲̥̅̊ politicians do, afterall we votted them there. If we want τ̅☺ prevent those rulers defrauding us den we should vote wisely. If these men had D̶̲̥̅̊ chance they would hav killed D̶̲̥̅̊ young man and subjugate him. 4 ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ i say they are burnt nd roasted like cat fish right inside dat car, pulling dem out was a waste of time. Its funi people here r drfending thiefs, perhaps U̶̲̥̅̊ hav nt seen some robbery scene were people were used as wages τ̅☺ stop trailer @ benin express way, if U̶̲̥̅̊ hav U̶̲̥̅̊ wil b D̶̲̥̅̊ 1 bringing D̶̲̥̅̊ fuel.kill D̶̲̥̅̊ fuckers
Re: Three "one Chance" Suspects Mobbed In Abuja (warning: Pictures Too Detailed)! by phyllix(f): 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2012
D peeps melting down on dem d so cald jungle justice..re dey better off??
@odunno i greet u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Declare Lady Wanted For Sucking Baby's Genital In Viral Video (Photos) / Tenant Catches Landlord With Wife In Bed In Osun, Kills Him Instantly / Corper Augustine Ohimai: Prostitute Dies During Sex With NYSC Member In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.