Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Black Burry Sucks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Black Burry Sucks (589 Views)

How To Restore My Old BBM , The New Version Sucks / Glo Sucks Bigtime / Blackberry Sucks! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Black Burry Sucks by eaemmy(m): 12:34am On Jun 13, 2011
eheen,,,, Purchasing a phone all depends on what you are expecting from it.The fact that someone purchased a bb does not rule  him out automaticaly   as a fool, but could be that he/she seeks only in making use of less functs like  telephony and chatting . As it is quit obvious that someone might be possesion of a sound nokia product but fail to maximise  potentials derivable from that phone as such not attach value to it.
   I advice that if you really need a phone to serve you wella ,bb shld'nt top your list .I rather sugest you go for a (htc touch diamond ,iphone or nokia symbian 3rd edition  product) to really maximise your digital experience .,,,
  kiss
Re: Black Burry Sucks by Mafia4life(m): 8:18pm On Jun 13, 2011
in nigeria, blackberry is best for internet, We know what u mean, BIS is the best, BIS gave rise to BB,
Re: Black Burry Sucks by MrInfo1(m): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2011
@Mafia4life

Most BB owners in Naija only do facebook and BBM, and never use the feature around which the device was made: push email. RIM should make a cheap BB for Naija which has only BIS and BBM. It will sell like hotcake here. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Nokia X3 & Used Nokia 5530 Express Music 4 Sale / Where To Get Handset Repair Materials / Bb Bold 1(in Box With Accessories) 4sale Urgently @ N23k.call 08180051794

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.