Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,419 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Non Straightforward Mail - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Non Straightforward Mail (10880 Views)

Concern About Visa Application Not Being Straightforward / Not Straightforward Message / Nigeria High Commission In London To Mail Passports To Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non Straightforward Mail by Alexander13: 5:26pm On Dec 10, 2021
Some days ago, i received the nsf mail below, however, I read some posts here and I discovered that Ukvi requests for more documentation.
Thank you for applying for a UK visa. Your visa application has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process non settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we will be unable to decide your application within our customer service targets. We are continuing to work on your application and aim to make a decision as soon as possible.

We will write to you again if there is any change to this. Please do not attend the Visa Application Centre until you have been advised that your application has been decided and that your passport is ready for collection.

Kind Regards,

UK Decision Making Centre

I further sent a paid mail regarding this and they just replied that my application is being considered.
Do i need to send educational or work documents like other people here or just wait for their mail?

The non straightforward mail didnt state those
Re: Non Straightforward Mail by Haiziik: 2:28pm On Feb 18, 2022
I just received same email now. Please what's to be done
Re: Non Straightforward Mail by Uglyjuly(m): 10:07pm On May 11, 2022
I’m very sure that you’ve gotten your visa by now despite the Non straightforward mail you received.
Re: Non Straightforward Mail by Lambo1234: 3:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
I received same mail
Re: Non Straightforward Mail by Adebim07: 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
So how long did it finally take before ur visa came out?

(1) (Reply)

FRSC Returns Kaduna Crash Victim’s N.4m To Family / Commander RRS, Tunji Disu Mocks Danfo Drivers For Their Reckless Driving / Is Can-college Canada Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.