Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,852 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

How To Create Continuous Content For Your Social Media Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Create Continuous Content For Your Social Media Marketing (268 Views)

Trick To Earn $100 Daily On Crakrevenue Through Social Media Marketing / Revealed! 2018 Business For Continuous Passive Cash Flow. / "Support My Producer" Page - Add A Link To Your Artist's Content For Recognition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Continuous Content For Your Social Media Marketing by Ohelay(m): 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
Like I wrote in one of my books. "Content was king" but in today's world "Content is kingkong."

The narrative of Content Marketing has changed.

If you've ever worked in a publishing, broadcasting or a media firm, you would know how content is important to their business.

These guys go the extra mile, all in the name of fetching for content to publish on their platforms.

SMEs & marketers of today now know how important content is in their businesses.

I see them creating, curating, or copying other people's content just to have something to feed their prospects.

I tell people that creating content is one of the simplest thing to do in today's world.

I will show you how this is done as we proceed.

Just follow me as I follow the process.

Like I define content in my own terms "Content is anything or something that speaks about you or your business directly or indirectly to your audience,"

You might want to read that again!

Content is an attraction. It controls & captures eyeballs, ears, attention, and engagements.

It's a give & take contract with the creator and the consumers:

The mantra is: We’ll give you content, you'll give us attention.

And when we have your attention, we can gain access into your subconscious to get what we want.

It's a law in psychology.

The traditional media model is interruptive marketing. That model still holds true, of course, and will continue to do so. But these days, traditional media is on a continual decline.

Newspapers, television, radio, and magazines, although hardly noticed but experiencing gradual disruption.

Circulation and tune-in are sinking.
Journalists are losing their jobs in record numbers.

In today’s world we see bloggers, influencers and the so-called celebrities go the extra-mile to gain/keep people's attention because their life depends on it for surviver.

In fact, I told somebody last week that these so called online celebrities & comic artist are the radio station & TV station of tomorrow if only they understand the business model.

It is the fact, that is where the world is heading.

There would be a shift. It would happen like magic.

A business minded person needs to prepare for it.

Let me move back to my point of discussion.

Content marketing is also coming to the fore as SMEs & marketers realize the importance of focusing not only on the buying cycle, but also equally on the sales cycle.

They know that prospects need to be educated before making buying decisions. They know that when credible, trustworthy information is found, it can easily be shared with others involved in the buying process.

They know they can become their own publishers.

Rather than invest time, money, buying or influencing media with advertising or public relations campaigns.

Savvy marketers can redirect the flow of that money to become the media themselves.

Having a direct access to the marketplace just on social media is key.

SMEs & Marketers have caught on these strategy

Although, most of them still rely on print to distribute, but at least some of their content are virtually distributed and they’ve made digital the centerpiece of any content distribution strategy.

So, it’s high time you tight your seatbelt to join the winning team.

Are you ready for this journey of Content Marketing?

You need to be big on content marketing & be relevant on SEO.

For you to win in the marketplace.

My name is Olamilekan Adeshina.

I show people the secret to making massive sales leveraging social media marketing.

MD/CEO, OHELAY TECHNOLOGY
BN: 3302325

We are the only expert you need to expand your marketing reach & your profit margin. 

Our Service covers:
°Social media management & training |
°Website design |
°Graphics design & video editing|

www.ohelay.com

Till I show up for you again.

Live your best life.

Thank you.

Cheers

Re: How To Create Continuous Content For Your Social Media Marketing by jackfruit800: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2021
You should use some offline marketing methods like promo items, printed products, etc

(1) (Reply)

New Post- Direct Tokunbo Howo Truck For Sale / What Has 2021 Taught You / MONETIZATION Of Bank Instruments Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.