Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,357 members, 7,843,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

I Need Help - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I Need Help (925 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help by Setin(f): 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2007
my childwood frd Bleep me up by steeling my money, my elder sis tops ,and also her weding ring . i found everthing inside her box pls frds tell me wat to do .i dont think i can continue wit her anymore because she is an uncooked inresponsible girl.
Re: I Need Help by cuteass1(f): 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2007
You already made up your mind you can't cotinue with her . . what else do you want usto say nah??

Anyway, this kind of a situation is the one you have to decide solely how to tackle, what she did was bad, very bad, but . . . we all have our faults, i'm not excusing her, but maybe she was going through some difficult times undecided

It all goes down to how long you've known this person how much you trust them, if you think you could eer trust them again, if you can put what happened behind you and start afresh, if she hurt you too much that you can't see yourself being more than casual freinds with her,

You have to think seriously, putting all the mentioned into consideraion . . whether Nairalanders think you guysshould remain friends or not, at the end of the day, you're the only one that knows how you feel and what you're capable of doing and not doing

(1) (Reply)

Looking For People To Help Run A Website / Which Is Preferable? Commercially Designed Clothes Or Self Designed Clothes / Need Your Votes NL Friends!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.