Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,520 members, 7,840,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Learn Technical Analysis(crypto)just 25k. I Will Give You All The Videos Needed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn Technical Analysis(crypto)just 25k. I Will Give You All The Videos Needed. (289 Views)

Black Friday: Register Your Company In UK For Just 25k not 60k / Passive Way To Earn Crypto Just Like Bitcoin / Make #60,000 Monthly Selling Pure Natural Honey Starting With Just #25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn Technical Analysis(crypto)just 25k. I Will Give You All The Videos Needed. by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2021
I stay at Ibadan, and I have materials for learning how to trade on cryptocurrencies or Forex or any financial market of your choice.

I bought all the materials too and I assure you, that by the time you are done with it, you would be a pro trader and be making shit tons of money. For just 25k, turn your life around.

You will learn the following from the videos:
Support and resistance
Trendlines
Price channels
Market structure
Price action
Market environment
Fibonacci analysis
Risk management
Elliot waves
Multiple Timeframe Analysis
Correlation analysis
Commodity analysis
Day trading analysis
Slice and dice strategy
Re: Learn Technical Analysis(crypto)just 25k. I Will Give You All The Videos Needed. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
Available
Re: Learn Technical Analysis(crypto)just 25k. I Will Give You All The Videos Needed. by Myrealself: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Available
Re: Learn Technical Analysis(crypto)just 25k. I Will Give You All The Videos Needed. by cmoney22222: 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2022
Okay

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Battery Business!! Earn Monthly For Life / How To Select The Best HMO For Your Organisation / Lets Market All Your Foreign Perfumes, Soap, Body Spray.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.