Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,330 members, 7,839,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Photos Of Grand P And His Fiancée, Eudoxie Yao Will Surely Put Smile On You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Grand P And His Fiancée, Eudoxie Yao Will Surely Put Smile On You (3492 Views)

Grand P Proposes To Eudoxie Yao / Throwback Photos Of Grand P Before He Became Rich And Famous / Jada P And Son, Zion Balogun In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Grand P And His Fiancée, Eudoxie Yao Will Surely Put Smile On You by Newsmond: 1:54am On Dec 11, 2021
True love wins! ! ! There has been two celebrities that has been trending for a while now, while many see their relationship as a funny stuff, they believed that true love wins between them. Eudoxie Yao and Grand P has surely put smiles in the face of many but have you seen the funny photos? check it out.

Grand P and his wife, Eudoxie Yao have been the talk of social media over the last few months. Ever since Grand P announced his relationship with Eudoxie Yao, their relationship has been the talk on every social media user lips.

Guinean musician, Moussa Sandiana Kaba known by his stage name as Grand P has caused stir and laughter on social media with some photos of him and his African Kim Kardashian, Eudoxie Yao. His relationship with the Ivorian plus- size model has caused some confusion, commotion, traffic and laughter to some social media users. While many were wondering how Grand P handles Eudoxie Yao on bed, others are complaining that she will suffocate Grand P with that her massive curves one of these days.

They had gotten a lot of attention from people and some of their photos has been turned into memes. I mean laughing stock! recall that their relationship was made public in August and since then, many can’ t believe that they are actually dating or even married. While many have already been worried for Moussa Sandiana Kaba considering his height and genetic disorder which is known as Progeria (extremely rare disorder) that makes him look smallish but nevertheless, love conquers all things.

Is this true love or publicity stunt? mere looking at the both of them via their photos, it is really funny as they didn't match with each other. Only her curves can suffocate Grand P not to talk of her whole body.

Notwithstanding, these photos are putting smiles on the face of many as they revealed they are like son and mother. This is really funny mere judging from the photos

Ladies and gentlemen, is this relationship yay or nay? who is using each other for fame and money? Is there relationship and photos funny as disclosed by some social media users?

Source: https://www.newsmond.com/funny-these-7-photos-of-grand-p-and-his-fiancee-eudoxie-yao-will-surely-put-smile-on-your-face-check-it-out/

Re: Photos Of Grand P And His Fiancée, Eudoxie Yao Will Surely Put Smile On You by softwerk(f): 2:20am On Dec 11, 2021
grin

See wahala!

Even if this woman uses this man as a Love Machine I bet you she will never experience orgasm grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Grand P And His Fiancée, Eudoxie Yao Will Surely Put Smile On You by ahnie: 3:40am On Dec 11, 2021
Forget the pictures,the fake love and fake smiles...the lady is just using the frodo looking boy to cash out massively.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Grand P And His Fiancée, Eudoxie Yao Will Surely Put Smile On You by Treasure17(m): 4:01am On Dec 11, 2021
This is what I refer to as unbalanced equation.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Grand P And His Fiancée, Eudoxie Yao Will Surely Put Smile On You by libertyfather(m): 4:29am On Dec 11, 2021
More reason why you need to look for money no woman

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Grand P And His Fiancée, Eudoxie Yao Will Surely Put Smile On You by uniqueboi1(m): 6:14am On Dec 11, 2021
Mass...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Grand P And His Fiancée, Eudoxie Yao Will Surely Put Smile On You by benuejosh: 6:25am On Dec 11, 2021
Both of them don chop breakfast already.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Grand P And His Fiancée, Eudoxie Yao Will Surely Put Smile On You by beeblack: 6:33am On Dec 11, 2021
I'm very sure if this woman inserts the whole of this man called Mr P inside her P, she will still not satisfied

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Grand P And His Fiancée, Eudoxie Yao Will Surely Put Smile On You by JavaScript9091: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2021
Lol

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Grand P And His Fiancée, Eudoxie Yao Will Surely Put Smile On You by Houseofglam7(f): 10:14am On Dec 11, 2021
beeblack:
I'm very sure if this woman inserts the whole of this man called Mr P inside her P, she will still not satisfied

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Grand P And His Fiancée, Eudoxie Yao Will Surely Put Smile On You by richfriendsng: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2021
Op they are no longer together.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Grand P And His Fiancée, Eudoxie Yao Will Surely Put Smile On You by cybriz82(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
They are no longer together..d woman say grand p dey cheat on her..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Grand P And His Fiancée, Eudoxie Yao Will Surely Put Smile On You by TheWolfen(m): 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
unequal yoke

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Grand P And His Fiancée, Eudoxie Yao Will Surely Put Smile On You by ClassicMan202(m): 9:12pm On Dec 11, 2021
This woman just dey use this man dey catch cruise....

She go get one bobo wey go dey give her intense penising cuz this guy no go fit handle that load o

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Grand P And His Fiancée, Eudoxie Yao Will Surely Put Smile On You by sammybest889(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2021
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****
I don swear... d day wey any body go mentioned me 4 nairaland here come de preach abt true love 4 me na fight me and DAT person go fight (even lala and segun no go separate us)

(u tink say na true love still keep some of our parent's today 4 marriage...oga na by commitment make una der dey deceive una self)

just 4 get it u c,women of nowadays no money no love

that y I say dey are VERY VERY VERY cheap (go call police na me talk am)

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Grand P And His Fiancée, Eudoxie Yao Will Surely Put Smile On You by idris646(m): 1:02am On Dec 12, 2021
hard fact oo
she no go ever feel anything if Young frodo dey knack her..
what a waste of everything..smh

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Grand P And His Fiancée, Eudoxie Yao Will Surely Put Smile On You by Newsmond: 8:57pm On Dec 12, 2021
Yes it is true
cybriz82:
They are no longer together..d woman say grand p dey cheat on her..

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Sex Ramsey Nouah - Nollywood Actress Rita Akoji / Cardi B Burns Chicken While Cooking. Offset Reacts (pictures And Video) / Hmm: Cossy Has Her Boobs All Up In Her Bestie's Hubby's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.